Try windows 10

>try windows 10
>works great
>runs faster then my win7
>runs any app and games i have with zero problems
>disable all "spyware" with ease
So why is this hated again? or is it just the sweaty neckbeard linux users.

Time to fuck off prajeet

Most linux users here hate anything that just works. That's why they're so obsessed with arch and hate windows or Ubuntu so much.

>>>disable all "spyware" with ease
I want tech illiterates to leave Sup Forums forever.

>disable all spyware
are you suuuuure? Did you turn your wifi off?

>works great
same for win7

>runs faster then my win7
i doubt it, and even if, that microscopic speed increase doesnt justify switching at all

>runs any app and games i have with zero problems
why would it not, and win7 isnt any different

youre a lost cause

fuck off and kill yourself

Most of autistic Linux users are jelly of the power of Windows so they shitpost on how Windows is bad just to make their """"OS"""" feel better and more relevant.
Most of lincuck users will redirect you to Sup Forums or say that you're a tech illiterate whilst they proceed to shitpost on Sup Forums and watch japanese cartoons because they have nothing better in life to do.
Just filter them out.

I don't give a shit about privacy, I have nothing to hide. I like to play video games and upgraded to Windows 10 so I can take advantage of direct x 12

>i dont care about privacy and i like video games

>Nothing to hide
>Nothing to wear
You have nothing to hide because you are an insignificant pro nudist cuck with nothing to lose

Nice meme. Post your facebook id and proof. And for fucks sake take your Sup Forums shit to where it belongs

Show me your CC info and SSN then please, you've got nothing to hide right?

I have things to hide, I respect self privacy

You don't give a shit about privacy because you are worth nothing. When was a gaymer manchild so relevant that he'd have things to protect?

Every time there's a new Windows launch, the mouthbreathing neckbeards complain about invasions of privacy and other pointless shit. After a few years the new OS is adopted and seen as the new norm. The has happened with every windows version since 2000. The cycle is predictable. It's not that their concerns aren't valid, but they also don't know how to socialize so what they believe to expressing concern and offering advice looks to a normal person like the insane ramblings of a mentally ill autist.

> >disable all "spyware" with ease
Soooo, do you have Wireshark logs or something?

Have you actually used a modern Linux distro? Ubuntu has been fine for the past couple years. So has Fedora, openSUSE, etc...

I have two personalities

1337 black hat linux phreak

and

nicest winfaggot you'll ever meet

make sure you get on my good side :)

15 rupees have been deposited into your wallet, rajeesh!

Thank you Srinvalsu

POO IN LOO

*Think* you've disabled all the spyware. I wouldn't put it past Microsoft to ignore your settings. Easy way is to simply send that data to a site you visit setup to receive that data. You can't verify the source code to *know* that isn't happening Prajeet.

With a physical switch*

Enjoy all 8 dx12 games. Oh and you can look forward to new first party Xbone ports!

>Using w10 for a year
>cucked a lot
>try dual boot with ubuntu 16.04
>installed the OS and NVIDIA drivers
>works
>now I only use windows 10 for gta v
>kek

>I have nothing to hide
>except when I do have something to hide
How can someone be this retarded?

>implying I am using "settings" to block this

>Game Debate
man I miss the days I spent there.

>try mcdonalds
>tastes great
>tastes better then my non-mcdonalds
>i can buy any item from their menu with zero problems
>i ignore all "healh issues" with ease

So why is mcdonalds hated again? or is it just the sweaty healthy non-plebs?

Windows is proprietary, so you have literally no idea how it works. If you seriously think that downloading some third party tool or just disabling a few things in Regedit is going to stop years of design from the engineers at Windows from monitoring you then you're seriously the most stupid person in this entire thread. It's time to stop posting, you stupid fucking cat; I don't want your wares.

I think at this point just being connected to the internet is enough. Even Linux isn't free from any "botnet" or whatever

By definition, you don't know that the tools you use are actually telling the truth

I don't think you understand what is the meaning of "botnet". protip: it doesn't mean "any old Internet connection"

most of them are just opting out and uninstalling apps. the others are registry edits and editing host files.

>Uninstalling apps
This isn't a fucking phone you moron. So what? You just open up "uninstall software" and right in the list is just "NSA Spying program?" Also don't forget to OPT out of all your backdoors, goys.