Should I buy it?

Should I buy it?

Make your own choices fag

What the fuck is that?
It's mechanical at least?

I got one from a friend for free, never used. How much do they cost?

That's a rubber dome keyboard. Don't waste your time and money.

It can be modded at least?

Do it.

Probably can make one of those desks with the keyboard and PC built in like an arcade cabinet or something.

looks cool

maybe use it for something like

Those are used for public pc / terminals in shops where one could look up products. Sadly the keyboards are getting replaced with touchscreens!

I'll never understand you "buy first, look for purpose later" people. That thing is made for the purpose of having a rudimentary input device on public terminals that won't get destroyed within a day. It's not made for precision and it doesn't offer any kind of additional functionality you wouldn't get with a regular keyboard/trackball combo. In fact, it'll be worse in every way except durability. So buy it if you think it's fun, because there's no real reason to get one otherwise. [image sort of related]

Don't forget to buy a gaben-sized monitor as well so you can keep an eye on those nosy judges

ATMs have those?

>no numpad
no

oh god no

where?

Inside banks, but those aren't ATM-only machines (bank account settings, online services ...)

oh.
I remember once using one, the mouse/ball was awful.

but it has 3 spaces user..

are you stupid? it's a anti-vandalism keyboard for public places ... we had these like 15 years ago at the town-hall.

If you type with a jackhammer, then buy it. Otherwise it's useless.

do it, then build it into your desk

A shop near me once had a very cheap one. It didn't work well and aparently people complained, because after some time they replaced it with a cheap standard usb keyboard and mouse which till functioning

are you an accountant?
im pretty sure OP isnt and doesnt need to type in strings of numbers all day, seriously no one in the right mind really needs a numpad youre just playing dumb at this point

>I have never done an actual days work in my entire life

Why is OP even asking? How have you never seen one of these things in your life?

They are all horrible btw.

Keys are hard to press and feel like tv remote control buttons basically.

Trackball doesn't move well and is imprecise.

This is Sup Forums stop shilling.

>How have you never seen one of these things in your life?
OP's spent his entire life in his basement, that's why!

there's one of these at a bus stop nearby

you really want a bus stop keyboard?

no ive been on one of these in at an allsaints store and you need to hardcore slam each key to get it to register. it's like an atm num pad but shit

It's not bad, if OP is having issues controling his hands, thus resulting in smashing and destroying a normal keyboard ... Now imagine how OP faps!