IMac

Say if I was interested in buying a iMac for work and studying (programming and app development) as well as just watching videos and stuff, but not playing games, what model would you advice? An older one or newer, 21" or 27" monitor and so on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BmMIe0aA2QY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What song is that?

you should check the site bad-dragon.com they have all kind of offers for your kind of people OP

Sandstorm

I Cum Blood by The Cannibals

It's Black Siemens by Pharaoh

27" iMac with 5K retina display

Thank you user.

Np, he's Russian rap "gang" squad leader. If you like this one you might like artists like bulvard depo and Mnogoznaal too.

I'm not really into that kind of music but I'll check it out, thanks.

Also, can you please explain Black Siemens to me?

Is it just a reversed song, or he sang the lyrics in reverse and reversed that so in the final version we hear the actual words?
Sonds kind of interesting desu.

It's Russian rap so it might not make as much sense + its cloud rep and it doesn't really need to mean anything. But mainly it's bout girls, bit smoking and death - their life.

Yeah, but I don't understand russian, so I was asking if what I was hearing were the actual words (sung in reverse and re-reversed), or just reversed words?

Basically, do russians understand what he's singing there, or do they have to reverse the file to understand the lyrics?

Nevermind, I opened the first video I found on Google and thought it was the actual song kek:
youtube.com/watch?v=BmMIe0aA2QY

Listened to the actual version on Vimeo and it's normal.

Sorry for being a dumbass.

Just build a hackintosh you dumb cunt

Oh no, it's regular Russian language. He kinda reads the text cut off - part of word, pause, and continues, but even with it he is the most clear sounding Russian rap singer. On other hand there is MNOGOZNAAL with his weird singing and reading style.

Yeah sorry, read this:

No man I am glad you found out by yourself. Didnt know there was such a version. HAOБOPOT means other way around, so yeah you where right.

>HAOБOPOT means other way around
Yeah I assumed so.

Actually I'm happy it happened, since I produce music myself and this misunderstanding ended up giving me a couple of cool ideas, so thank you lol.

This. It's easy and updates painlessly with Clover (if you plan out the hardware buy)

27" 5k has a good price/value. The monitor alone costs $1.5k on amazon. You get the monitor with a computer strapped to it for $1.8-2.3k.

I'd wait a little bit, good odds of an iMac packing Polaris coming out within a couple of months.

I'm really tempted to pick one up myself these days.