/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• Ausfag user received a bunch of chink shit from Gearbest and reviews them and the SAMSUNG 750 EVO SSD which was revealed to be the real deal using Samsung Magician • user bought a double blad fan for blowing twin turbo gusts of wind in his face • user got his BM-800 • user warns against the "improved" version of a USB hub • user buys a kazoo • user got a decent watch off AliExpress for $6 another user points out its also sold in a $15 unbranded version • user loves his hybrids • user bought a mouth fedora for his friend • Dangers of a overcharged vape battery • Quick update on anons GPS car trackers • user buys some belts • user bought some tactile buttons and has been buying chink shit for years
• There's a chink shit gen discord now
• user buys silly shit reviews some of it
• Updated measurements of fake Piston 3s vs real ones v zircons measurements for Xiaomi Hybrid and KZ ED3 / ED9
• New video review from Unbiased Tech user, posts his socks → →
youtube.com/watch?v=uoo3aXRESVA
• Test using bm800 and somake
• Anons chink shit came today Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/meme-fagbag/32619284175.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-8FNqsRoDCY
aliexpress.com/item/Outdoor-Waterstraw-Portable-Personal-Water-Filter-Purification-Purifier-Drinking-Survival-Emergency-New-Fashion/32604640735.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10017_507_401,searchweb201603_6&btsid=30a23934-a256-41cb-9226-d220f944ad00
gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_246127.html
discordapp.com/channels/189466684938125312/189466684938125312
ebay.com/itm/272211559129?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=571016896260&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
discordapp.com/channels/189466684938125312/
discord.gg/013cBVIg9iQHoMuEq
gearbest.com/smart-watches/pp_362705.html?utm_source=Criteo&utm_medium=CPCUK&utm_campaign=Displayads&vip=81406
discord.gg/013cBVIg9iQFwRK56
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_298470.html
aliexpress.com/item/2015-Hot-Reliable-Quality-9368-Wireless-3-5mm-Car-LCD-Display-FM-Transmitter-Cable-For-iPhone/32436801504.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/nothing-is-sacred/1963450_32586879302.html
discord.gg/013cBVIg9iQEqk9wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reposting.

aliexpress.com/item/meme-fagbag/32619284175.html

Here you go. The inside is soft, the outside is durable. Can hold a reasonable amount of memes.

Also first for fuck off video reviews.

oops forgot pic

awful review guy here, for anyone who missed it here is my latest review.

Xiaomi Bluetooth Controller:
youtube.com/watch?v=-8FNqsRoDCY

weird question but is there a chinkshit device that i can carry in my bag that will "broadcast" storage?

so i could connect to it and mount it on my phonee?

something tiny, long battery life

eat shit and die
this thread doesn't belong to Sup Forums

wops accidentally (you)ed an user

sounds like a piratebox

should i trust a chinese waterfilter?
one user said it's almost as ordering frozen chickens from china

aliexpress.com/item/Outdoor-Waterstraw-Portable-Personal-Water-Filter-Purification-Purifier-Drinking-Survival-Emergency-New-Fashion/32604640735.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10017_507_401,searchweb201603_6&btsid=30a23934-a256-41cb-9226-d220f944ad00

gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_246127.html

This will do that but you'll need both a powerbank to power it and a micro SD card for storage purposes.

You can also put OpenWRT on it and use it to do all sorts of cool but ultimately useless shit.

I bought one of those and the fucker doesn't even make a network. I don't know how to open it either.

I think this is the thumb rule with chink shit:

if it has anything to do with your body or health, don't cheap out on chink shit

if it has big batteries and it's very cheap and from an unknown brand, probably not a good idea to trust it either because
>explosions

and other stuff i'm probably missing

JOIN THE DISCORD NIGGA$

discordapp.com/channels/189466684938125312/189466684938125312

yea i guess. i just got to thinking it would be a nice device to have if you have a phone that doesn't have a micro SD card. could probably hack something together with a RPi and a usb battery or something but that's fucking effort

xiaomi need to release a RMN4Pro that has some acceptable LTE support :(

nice review, awful review guy. i was on the fence about ordering one but imma buy one now.

where'd you get yours from?

costs 20$ on gaybest

If you couldn't figure out how it works then this probably isn't the right subreddit of Sup Forums for you.

I saw some of you are buying DW fakes.

I recommend them, got one for 3,5€ like 4 months ago.

Works great, the quality is good and it only got 1 min gain since then.

Also don't get the leather strap version. The strap is beyond abyssmal, a 1$ strap from eBay will feel like a luxury item compared to it.

I just got this chink Nato and throw the "leather" strap out of the window.

All shilling aside, should I get the Redmi Note 3 Pro, or an LG G4? I feel like if I buy a chinkphone, it will turn out how my OnePlus One did. (Random issues, screen ghosting, bad cellular performance, etc). Xiaomi 2 gud 2 be true?

Repleace the IRC with discord link in next op m8

ya but on pre-order and i'm impatient. i actually ordered one alongside my egpu shit last week but they chinked me and removed it after 2 or 3 days because it wasn't available

there's a popular ali seller with it, hopefully they will ship soon. dunno if anyone can beat GB's 2-day DHL on sharks though

shit, thanks user this is pretty much spot on what i need. plus i have a shark i dont havea use for and a nice compact anker battery.boom.

link

>13 minute "review"
>doesn't even try the controller

What the fuck is this shit?

check your LTE/4G/3G network needs and if the memephone matches up go for it. their lack of good LTE bands and carrier aggregation n shit is holding me back

link to nato strap and watch please

Sup Forums reviewers, everyone

How hard is it to make a small script about what you're going to talk about, divide it in sections and then start recording?

Jesus christ man don't even bother with video reviews if you ppl are so fucking awful at this.

DW fakes sales usually get taken down in some days, and this one was 4 months ago.

Just a tip, google Daniel Wellington Alliexpress, find a trusted seller with some sales in the 3-4 bucks range and you'll be safe.

Give me a couple of minutes and I'll link the strap.

he did call himself awful reviews for a reason

That's funny. I plugged it in without an SD card and I plugged it in with an SD card formatted as FAT32 from Windows, the network isn't showing up.

Link to strap.

ebay.com/itm/272211559129?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=571016896260&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

perfect thanks

doesn't work, post an invite link.

can you use this as a wifi repeater on your phone? I want to repeat an wifi with my phone cause it has better reception than my shitty integrated on my pc.

Any of you got pens or drawing related stuff?

I want to start drawing again and maybe getting some cool stuff would help.

None of the discord links work, is it already dead?

That was fast.

discordapp.com/channels/189466684938125312/

That link doesn't work. Post an invite link.

discord.gg/013cBVIg9iQHoMuEq

this should work m8, let me know if it doesn't

Please stay alive, dear general

Post an invite link
You can make one by Right-clicking a channel in the server, then clicking "Instant Invite"
Advanced for custom Use/Time limit invites

gearbest.com/smart-watches/pp_362705.html?utm_source=Criteo&utm_medium=CPCUK&utm_campaign=Displayads&vip=81406

Do I buy it?

Have anyone used these cheap bluetooth keyrings? I bought pink one so my friend wouldn't lost keys once again.

Here's a link that should never expire.

discord.gg/013cBVIg9iQFwRK56

Android app reviews looks great.

discord killed this general

gj

no ,if you dont need it urgently, in a few weeks the price is gona drop.

An user from a previous thread reports that it works fine as a wifi repeater once OpenWRT is installed.

You have very nice legs and feet

Anyone recommend a leather watch strap on ali? Preferably one without heavy stitching.

Recent Shark Test

/CSG/ DIDN'T DIE FOR THIS

Boycott discord!

Is the MOTOSPEED Inflictor CK104 any good? Should I get it?

holy shit I am famous

have you guys seen/tried the Leap Motion? its 20 dollars

on ali

good for cheap motion controls

Yes it's good and the price you should get it for is 50$ or less.

Discord has archive? Then /csg/ not dead yet.

This isn't the kind of reply I expected but thanks.

Cheep stuff. To satisfy the hunger for chink shit.
Its probably absolute dogshit, like the power glove .

gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_298470.html
Would this be alright? I mean, it's a great price for a mechanical keyboard overall (They are expensive as shit in swedenistan)

>tfw am in a screenshot

>discord
enjoy your stay in the dirty reviews-curated walled garden

knowing gearbest, it will probably be on sale soon if you wait a bit you can get it for 49.99

I'm as patient as a little child so I want to order asap, I assume Gearbest is a safe site? Do they mark the packages as gift or something?

yeah, they put gift on the package and usually mark the package at half the sale value.

Thanks senpai, I'll order it now then. I'll post in /csg/ as soon as I get it and potentially do a small review of it.

Awesome. Thanks.

Xebec here - still masturbating

nice, keep going

Bobovr Z3 or VR Box 2 or Other?

Yaay!! Recieved my Cyclone Boys 3x3 cube from Aliexpress.

Mini review:
This is not the better version of this cube, not the "Strengthened Edition", as I can tell from the vivid orange colour. Turns nice but the core screeches like a mf, this will get better after I lube and tension it properly.
Seems like a pretty well designed cube. Only time will tell how durable the plastic is. This is my first chinky cube, but it's obviously miles better than the Rubiks brand cube. For less then $4 usd I can recommend this cube easily.

Edit: *this is the better version of the cube

aliexpress.com/item/2015-Hot-Reliable-Quality-9368-Wireless-3-5mm-Car-LCD-Display-FM-Transmitter-Cable-For-iPhone/32436801504.html

Just ordered another one of these FM transmitters due to the last digit going bad on mine. Despite the failure I'm happy with it, over the years I owned lots of FM transmitters starting with the sound feeder which didn't have a digital display, had to tune it manually, I had some maxell one that only had a few frequencies you could set, also the famous belkin tunecast. Surprisingly despite being way cheaper and smaller this thing works better than all that crap ever did. Has great range too, covers my whole house. I use Stereo Tool in Winamp (pirated) for processing and it sounds fucking fantastic, but it's good with the unprocessed output from my phone too (protip: turn 16khz all the way down on the eq.) It has a rechargeable battery but it only lasts like 30 minutes at a time, better just to keep it plugged into a USB charger or your computer at all times.

Highly recommend this.

>tfw there is actually a knockoff of the Xiaomi Mi Storage Box

aliexpress.com/store/product/nothing-is-sacred/1963450_32586879302.html

Do you know how it compares to the dayan zanchi? I bought one 3 or so years ago for $12 and I want to know if I got gypped.

There's no fire hazard with that? I would get worried about it getting really hot and melting

Can I trust chink shit on Amazon or will I get fake IEMs and powerbanks?

What else should I get /csg/?

Link pls

Don't order this all at once
Order everything separately or else if one item is out of stock it will delay despatch for weeks while they wait to send everything at once
Shipping is free (unless you live in a third-world hellhole I guess); take advantage of that

discord.gg/013cBVIg9iQEqk9wg

How do you join on the android app?

Xiaomi's has a slot on the top for you to dangle your charger cables out of, speaking of Xiaomi I didn't expect pic related to go on sale so soon.

It's just a storage box for your powerstrip.

>Xiaomi's has a slot on the top for you to dangle your charger cables out of
it's an absolutely retarded concept either way
maybe trailing wires are haraam under feng shui
or something

Does gearbest charge you instantly after ordering something? I ordered the keyboard and stuff but they haven't charged my paypal yet and I also have the option to ''continue to payment'' when looking at my orderstatus as it also states it's awaiting payment. Did I fuck something up?

Yeah you were supposed to go to the paypal checkout page at the end of your order, check if you have a paypal pay option

did you guys also have a self declaration note printed on the back of your RN3P back cover?

When I press the continue to payment I do actually get to the paypal checkout page, so do I just continue here? I'm assumin I wouldn't get charged twice? Sorry for all these stupid questions, I'm quite new to even buying things that are from stores based in sweden

Report all Discord links, because those circlejerk groupchat faggots are ruining one of the best new generals that Sup Forums has seen in a while. Also fuck free advertising on my Sup Forums

Did you checked out with paypal before? or did you get an error? If your paypal hasn't been charged chances are you won't be unless you checkout again. Gearbest charges as soon as you finish your order

Just tried to do the checkout thing it said and it charged me now, thanks for dealing with my incompetance.

np user, sometimes shit happens

nice

Should I get the mi5 ? I really want a phone with a bigger screen but the snapdragon 820

Order a fake neckbeard as well.

I need a somewhat cheap waterproof camera, any suggestions?

I'd wait to see what the oneplus 3, ZUK Z2 and asus zenfone 3 have to offer

What's the best price for the redmi note 3 pro?

Those 6gb ram phones? I can't get a phone with mediatek cause I'm in the US and 4g band support is shite

Is the discord always this autistic?

It is truly fucking awful, isn't it?
If this kills /csg/ then I don't know what I'll do
I come here for bargains and awesome meme items like that zsun wifi thing, not to listen to the terminally autistic wonder whether they will have any luck importing a mail-order bride from GuangZhou