What power bank you use and why?

What power bank you use and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

carved.com/wood-power-bank
mi.com/en/pb10400/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would I need a power bank when nobody sends me any messages?

It's ok why would you want to talk to normies anyway. Life is better alone r-r-right?

So you can play the latest installment of floppy birds non-stop

>POWER BANK

HOLY FUCK WHY WOULD ANYONE USE THIS WHEN THEY CAN JUST SWITCH THE BATTERY LIKE A NORMAL PERSON

OH LORD OH MY

Nexus 5

some phones don't have removable batteries, user

None because I barely use my phone

yeah, thats the point dumass
if they had, this wont be a problem, but NO they have to be soldered up there with security hardware wired up to them etc.

You can't shitpost without power

My Raspberry Pi doesn't have a built-in battery.

I don't use a powerbank because my California made iPhone actually lasts at least a whole day unlike you fagdroids.

god damn battery autist
not again

This
>Also implying nomal people carry batteries and not edgy Sup Forumsentooman

>USB POWER BANKS ARE ONLY USED FOR PHONES

Because charging batteries like that is a hassle

Because this can be used for multiple different devices

Because they can store multiple batteries worth of charge

Because these can power USB devices like small routers, fans, or single board computers, making them more portable

sauce on OP's picture?

because you don't have friends so you don't use it that much. My iPhone 6 lasts about 16 hours untill it's 5%. My old HTC M9 with higher specs could get around 25-30 hours.

>Image search
Next time just do it instead of being lazy.

carved.com/wood-power-bank
It's ok to be lazy

>shit phones don't have removable batteries, user

FTFY

Do they sell these things on that chinkshit website you guys are always on about?

Xiaomi 16000 mAh. It's high quality and looks good

ITT: pissphone users

They pretty much are

>switch the battery
>normal person

You have no concept of a normal person

I don't really know. They use water to generate energy but I don't know which hydropower send us electricity.

What is the best sized with teh biggest capacity, comfortabble to hold and carry and doesn't take a lot of place in the pocket?
Built in USB cable is a plus

15,000 mAh Limefuel because my brother gave it to me. Really handy when using Google Maps to navigate Yurop with my bf :-)

you're shit

external power banks are annoying since when my phone dies its usually when i am commuting and i cant just carry a brick around in public so i use a phone case/charger thing like this. Its basically a case that will charge my phone when i press a button on it. I charge both my phone and the case in the morning before going out and i am set.

>i cant just carry a brick around in public
why? I understand if you play a 3ds or vita in public but this...

I don't have a shit phone so I don't need it.
But I do need one for a laptop, preferably 20000Mah+ so it can charge more than two times.

That would take a few minutes with the case I have on my phone. And one battery costs as much as a power bank with the capacity of 4-5 batteries that can be used for other devices and be charged while my phone is charging or being used. You'd understand if you left home a little more.

Do you not carry a bag?

What are you, a woman?

A Xiaomi powerbank
It had a high capacity and it's decent quality when compared to offerings from other companies for the same price

because its uncomfortable and gets in the way? Its only good if you're at a library or coffee shop or someplace with a table, not walking around or getting on and off public transport.

What kind of retard buys a phone that doesn't have a switchable battery?

A vinsic 12k mA Qi powerbank. I have it because I don't need the shitty little charging cable for my phone and it was 26 dollary-doo's from chinkistan. Thing is the size of a nice brick but I am a fan so far

leave it in the pocket and get a wire long enough?
or just leave your phone charging in your pocket

The majority of users never buy a second battery. If it's being switched out daily, the plastic tabs that hold it together are going to break. A power bank is way more versatile.

What are you, someone whose insecurities actually get in the way you live?

>carrying 6 batteries that only work for a certain phone, instead of 1 universal power bank

Aukey 20.000 mah battery with 3.4 ampere on 2 USB female. Input can go with either a lightning or USB micro.
Love it.

It's cute

I AM STILL WAITING FOR MORE THAN YOUR PETTY JOKE ANSWERS, YET ALL YOU PRODUCE IS SHIT

power bank in bag, connected to phone in hand. No one will think it's a bomb. I had no trouble in Paris when they were occupying themselves in response to the lolsometal attack.

RAVPower 20100 mAh

Need that type-C for my 6P. Clutch as fuck. Charges my laptop and trap phone as well.

Why not just add a bigger battery to your phone?
Look at my max SoT down there. It was 20 hours and battery was still at 40 percent lol

>phone
>They pretty much are
Maybe among your Facebook friends.

>carrying cables and shit in pocket like a mook

This is why I need feminism.

I'm curious what phone you use that has a removable batterie. I have an LG G3, but it seems modern phones don't have removable batteries.

>Guide 10 Plus
>TOMO V8-2

Because replaceable batteries.

I use an Anker brick. Is pretty damn good.

mi.com/en/pb10400/
How did I do, Sup Forums? Had to spend $18.

All of them have replaceable batteries if you know how to use a heat gun, prying tool, and soldering iron. But that looks really convenient.

Only one output? I guess it's alright if you don't have friends.

have the bluey grey one, supposed to be 10400 but turned out to be 4400

if only that ridiculous brown tag didn't ruin the whole design.

it's nice to clip in my bag, but it comes out easily just by popping it open.

Tp link 10400 use it cuz it's pretty good and has 2 usb ports which is very useful when playing ingress. one hand phone w/scanner and second tablet with intel map on it

Anker 21000, because it has USB-C output.

Because then I can charge other peoples phones.

FUCK OFF COMMUNIST I HAVE IGNORED EVERY OTHER IDIOTIC RESPONSE BUT THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH

ARE YOU A WALKING POWER PLANT?

this
charge that qt 3.14 phone and fill her good

>why am i single?

have you good experiences with solar powered powerbanks?
pic releated is from ebay
> 30000mAh-Dual-USB-Portable-Battery-Charger-Solar-Power-Bank-For-Cell-Phone-New
$10

What's the best wireless power bank?

>30000mAh
this is bullshit
>$10
yeah no, don't buy this shit

Amazon reviews say it's shit. There are some that actually work, but really only worthwhile if backpack camping several days.

Dumb frogposter.

I liked the one i had years ago that i bought at walmart, took forever to charge so i traded it for a 80gb hard drive a friend had laying around.

see

'california made' kek. apple users really are retarded

I will let you know that I have an iPhone 6s Plus 128GB Gold.

I can't replace the battery, idiot!

Sent from my iPhone

The national grid. My moto G 3rd gen lasts all day with gps, 4g, and wifi.

Yeah no don't fall for that shit. The solar cell is way too underpowered to even charge that shit in a reasonable time and those china shit batteries are around 20-30% of the rated capasity

LG G4 mustard rice?

This generic one I picked up on eBay
>why
It has a solar panel and was cheap

Skye, no.

Does the solar panel actually work? I've seen designs with solar panels that fold out, surely that has to be better

Yes, I've had it for over a year and have never plugged it in to charge.

How long does it take

I dunno. I don't use it often, just grab it when I need it and it's always charged by then

I own two xiaomi power bank. One is the 10,000 mah when I am on the go from my home and the another is the 20,000 mah. That one is mostly if I am oversea and need juice when they is no plug to plug in like in the airplane.

Aukey 10k mAh
It was 19$
Has quickcharge 2