/bst/ - battlestation thread

portable edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vYhwHqAySOc
amazon.com/Kingdom-Prussia-Flag-Germany-Prussian/dp/B005FC8WBW?ie=UTF8&keywords=Prussian flag&qid=1465337392&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1
amazon.com/Imperial-German-1867-1871-Flag-Feet/dp/B00KMZM58I?ie=UTF8&keywords=German war flag&qid=1465337427&ref_=sr_1_3&sr=8-3
ebay.com/itm/World-War-1-German-Navy-Flag-/222132522363?hash=item33b8214d7b:g:aScAAOSwNsdXSY1e
aliexpress.com/item/King-of-Prussia-Flag-3x5-FT-150X90CM-Banner-100D-Polyester-flag-brass-grommets-015-free-shipping/32582638589.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10017_507_401,searchweb201603_6&btsid=91e64543-4386-4d5b-860a-7dd918fa580a
amazon.com/Bluelounge-PO-BL-Posto-Headphone-Stand/dp/B00ZYXAVNY?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

自殺してください

Nice trees senpai

Postin'

hello cuties, I did some things what do you think?

しませんよ〜

>No USB Y cable for charging and using the "hurrtop"
user WTF

Ok /BST/ I currently have 3 12" 4:3 screens and a 13" 5:3 screen. I need a mount for them. I also plan on adding 2 16:9 monitors in a 3/3 layout, and need the mount to support them as well. Please give suggestions.

Roast me fellow meme lords.

>tfw have 10$ shit keyboard
*_*

stop having that please

So guys I, m gonna buy a TV for my weebstation my budget allows me 2 options
40" LG 4K or 55" Samsung 1080p, I really just gonna use it for muh anime(BD Rip) and YT videos, I really dont know how well the 4K tv gonna upscale my videos

Most 4K TV's have great upscaling, I'd go 4K without a doubt.

youtube.com/watch?v=vYhwHqAySOc

i kinda miss having an ansi keyboard

shit shits fucking fire nigga

ansi is so much better

shitty weeb station comin' through

yeah, too bad having to constantly switch between ISO and ANSI is worse than just using ISO all the time

> buying a $50 laptop stand
nice senpai.

i feel you man i have iso on my laptop for school and ansi on my home keyboard

did that once, never again

>national sarcasm society

I need to take a nicer updated photo

Im jealous of that view. I could never have my PC against a window though.

Why so few actual portable stations?

Wait? Bristol?

no one actually takes the "edition" seriously

Not portable but oh well

I could make a portable station, but idk.

sexy model m senpai, whered you get the caps?
did you get new casing for it, or is that one of the rare grey ones?

It's an original industrial SSK and all the keycaps are original

KISAME! ARE YOU Sup Forums OR ARE YOU Sup Forums?

Nice case aside from the ricer lights

>KISAME!
both

Does your anime is 1080p? How well does your TV upscales?
From what I heard only the higher end models have super-b upscaling so really dont know
Go for 4K but save a little more money and go 50"

I mostly do 720p and the TV has pretty decent upscaling.

Go 55" LG, I got mine for $600.
I'm:

Good to hear, I only imagine how does Kabaneri looks on 4K, still deciding if I want another monitor or a TV
Also how big is your room?
A monitor stand and this would be a 10/10

Got a triple arm mount on the way :)

Yup

fags

Be honest, did you buy all this shit just to piss Sup Forums off? I once bought some beats pro's just to trigger some autists.

Every time I see this, what is that wallpaper? Reminds me of Day of the Tentacle.

It is not an wallpaper but actually the intro screen of that very game in 4k.

5/10
8/10
8/10
6/10
5/10
6/10
7/10
7/10
7/10
6/10
5/10
7/10
6/10
8/10
5/10

It's Day of the Tentacle HD

please be more constructive

>sideways amp

Is this a new meme?

if it takes up less desk space im down

Top pic is updated, I love these monitor arms. So much easier to see now, I thought I need larger monitors but they were just too low.

Where can I get posters of movies/games? Mostly older stuff, like even something that should be common like Resident Evil 1 (video game), I can't find shit for it

Dude share them sailor moon wallpapers bro

I suggest you kill yourself

nice you got an prussian flag too
link pls

One of the few setups that make me jelly

comfy edition

amazon.com/Kingdom-Prussia-Flag-Germany-Prussian/dp/B005FC8WBW?ie=UTF8&keywords=Prussian flag&qid=1465337392&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

amazon.com/Imperial-German-1867-1871-Flag-Feet/dp/B00KMZM58I?ie=UTF8&keywords=German war flag&qid=1465337427&ref_=sr_1_3&sr=8-3

They don't show up on Amazon in Europe, you'll have to import from the US

source for wallpaper ??

pls r8

>OP asks for portable battlestations
>Anons post the usual widescrewn desktops with splitscreen anime wallpaper we've all seen hundreds of times

Well here's a my porta-station.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>german flags from the us
ugh, very well

I can't get comfy with that terrible paint job on the left.

what headset stand is that

>German flags, from the US, made in China.
FTFY

But if you're really interested in an actual one: ebay.com/itm/World-War-1-German-Navy-Flag-/222132522363?hash=item33b8214d7b:g:aScAAOSwNsdXSY1e

I see them put up often. Usually they go for $300-500

>made in china
does hat mean i can order it from china?

>headset
Really lol.

I'm the calendar from 2014

do your back, neck, and eyes hurt?

comfiest in thread?

rounded ear plugs

there you happy now? please tell me

Needs cable tube / sleeve /10.

If you can find a source, maybe. How is your mandarin? Also try Amazon.co.uk they could have some.

yeah i really do, i did fix it some by removing the paper towel tube and using some zip ties to bundle the cables togeather tightly, kinda scared to wall mount a cable tube to the wall as the walls are heavily painted over wallpaper and large chunks easily come off if sticky pad mounted or if anything isn't straight up nailed to the wall.

kys

Jesus christ, iron your fucking flags.

why are you living in a school bus user

>that comb

are there other anons who like to comb their hair as a tick while shitposting?

Why aren't you?

i found something
aliexpress.com/item/King-of-Prussia-Flag-3x5-FT-150X90CM-Banner-100D-Polyester-flag-brass-grommets-015-free-shipping/32582638589.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10017_507_401,searchweb201603_6&btsid=91e64543-4386-4d5b-860a-7dd918fa580a

The one on the right is ironed. The one on the left I was too lazy to do it. Get over it. (I'll do it eventually. )

Bluelounge Posto Headphone Stand

amazon.com/Bluelounge-PO-BL-Posto-Headphone-Stand/dp/B00ZYXAVNY?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

i asked the question first

>amazon.com/Bluelounge-PO-BL-Posto-Headphone-Stand/dp/B00ZYXAVNY?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

Thanks, but what would you rate it out of eight?

7/8 would rate again. The pole is metal, the base is plastic and the top is very smooth rubber.Very stable and I've never had it fall/

Why are you collecting those piss bottles? You seem to have already found out they turn black after some months.
>Homemade Cola
Looks pretty dirty. Clean it and get more sheets to make it comfier.

it costs 60-150 dollars in my country
not gonna get it lol

I need those crabs, where do you get them?

German Ebay. Got a 4th one today, I'll refresh my Bst pic soon. Maybe I make a collage with some others did. My Speccy is currently not worth showing it.

I COME FROM A LAND DOWN UNDER

room is too tiny to do anything I want to with
guess i gotta get outta my ma's house

No Im canadian

i live like a king.

How horrifying.