/dst/ - dadstation thread

Wow he sure looks pretty comfy.

I hope he doesn't spend the majority of his day sitting down. That shit will decrease your lifespan almost as badly as smoking does.

I really need to get a standing or treadmill workstation setup going.

>playing wow
jesus that games fallen farther than I ever thought possible.

It's just as bad as ever

All you need is a bong and you've got a photograph of my retirement years.

Who do you think his waifu is?

>green tea bottles
This nigga knows his shit. You can piss in those and nobody knows it's piss so you don't have to throw em out as fast

My dad plays wow too.

>worldsbestgrandpa.jpg

>standing desk meme
Just go take a walk every morning
Fresh air and excercise is infinitely better than standing in place with recycled air

probably lolishit

OH YEAH? FUCKING PROVE IT MATE, I FUCKING DARE YOU TO PROVE IT! I FUCKING WANT YOU TO SHOW THE STATISTICS OF THE COMPUTER GENERATION DYING BEFORE THE PRE-COMPUTER IN LARGE NUMBERS

The dadstation

and when he isn't outside smoking and drinking, he's inside watching old westerns and playing Runescape

Fucking vegetarians and health freaks invented this shit about sitting being bad for you. Now that there is less smokers they needed someone new to pick on. In 20 years when everybody stands they will invent some other shit.

that's a meme

>living long enough for it to matter

My dad's "station" is his ipad in bed. He is a fucking idiot and uses his work supplied (and owned) laptop for everything because his last laptop (bought in 2001 or so, literally the lowest spec it can be from then too) is so full of viruses it takes XP 15 minutes to boot.

Also he refuses any and all help with any computer issues so nothing ever gets fixed. He still has 2 iPhone 3gses from when he somehow hard bricked them trying to jailbreak in a drawer somewhere.

my mothers old station

Is dat framed animu?

Isn't that painting from seacats? Your mom likes that shit?

World of Tanks

>Jesus
>Honeybadger
>BEATURIIICHIIII

Mom station? More like meme station :^)

You need to lay off the stuff

why

low temps because insulation mate

I'm all set

tfw work retail and work anywhere from 20k to 30k a day on average

how many cores does barak's cpu has

>30k

Jesus man, my record is like 13k, average 5k.

Already have shitload of back problems from sitting 8 hours a day at work + 2 hours car commute and then sitting another 4-5 hours at home.

Kids, don't do it, it's really as bad as they say it is.

i thought everyone knew by now that you should take regular breaks.

>two mice on that tiny mousepad

I think my ``record'' is 36k
But again I work in retail so I literally walk all day and at Christmas time I work 12 hour days on average and up to 17 hour shifts in the worst of it.

that nigga look like bjarne if he was esr

Here's my yesterday, just for the fuck of it and I'm drunk,
I had a short day, 6a - 1:30 p