Why does everyone hate C++?

Why does everyone hate C++?

Because C is better.

Because of these stupid threads with Maki related to C++

Do you like watching paint dry?

Fuck off makifag.

Maki is my wife.

it's literally one autist posting maki, but anime belongs on Sup Forums like any other board.

I don't. C++11 and beyond made it a fine language.

It belongs in its containment board.

There are only two kinds of languages: the ones people complain about and the ones nobody uses.

This is an anime site. I agree makifags are fucking faggots, but anime belongs on Sup Forums.

The fact that there's a containment board for anime is enough for your argument to be invalid.

maki is cute for a hag

a exists for a reason you cunt.
Anime Technology belongs on Sup Forums, not anime.

Sup Forums isn't a containment board. Never has and never will be.

C++11 and 14 are nice as hell. It's just standard Sup Forums contrarianism.

Every board is a containment board.
Are you fucking retarded?

I don't know about everyone else but I personally hate it because of how hard it is to use and add other C++ code. 50 build systems and all of them are complete shit + header/source file junk because of 'muh C backwards compatibility'

Anime is a central theme to Sup Forums, it is expected to be everywhere.

I don't hate c++, I hate maki

>Sup Forums is a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images. There are boards dedicated to a variety of topics, from Japanese animation and culture to videogames, music, and photography.

You can fuck off now.

Are animetards really this autistic?

anime website

Sup Forums and Sup Forums used to be one board, and was the first board on Sup Forums, based off of a Japanese image board to discuss anime. Every subsequent board was a containment board to keep shit off of Sup Forums, fucking newfags. Sup Forums orginally was a containment board for guro

GET.

OUT.

Holy shit.

>was originally
Yeah and heroin was originally used as a pain killer, look how that turned out.

DELETE THIS

Boards like /k/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, etc was made for people who like anime but also wanted to talk about other subjects.

It's funny how you're just posting a bunch of speculation from a bunch of anons 5 years ago like people here will take you seriously

Pretty much this. From the early days on, people who say otherwise don't know how it used to be.

Like for example.

Sup Forums is not an anime site. Take this shit to Sup Forums

Yeah, nice troll. Pretty much this is exactly what happened, fuckers like him.

C++ is a good, if slightly unnecessary language. The problem isn't so much the language itself, but the absolutely horrendous standard libraries. C, along with the standard libraries, were created by a small group of people constantly collaborating. C++ libraries were designed by a bunch of different groups that didn't give a fuck about each other.

Is Sup Forums American or Japanese site? I'm now confused.

These kind of people are the ones who fuck shit up on every board.

It's American. The founder, Christopher Poole, lives in New York and isn't even Asian.

wow didn't know that. you just blew my mind.

Isn't Christopher Pole founder of Sup Forums? ....mmmm that makes sense.

Sup Forums is an American site based off of a Japanese site (futaba channel, 2chan), which was based off a Japanese text board (2ch). Sup Forums was created by former SA users as a way to discuss Japanese culture. The original American owner left after selling it to the former owner of 2ch, who had 2ch's hosting stolen by an American server admin named Jim.

It's not true though.

It's just speculation from anons.

>I'ts not true though.
Wonder why /d/ is Doujin, or /h/ is Hentai.
If you're too retarded to see simple ones like that what even a non-weeboo should know.

That's fucking logic not speculation, kek.

g for gentoo.
>install gentoo

Fucking retard.

Dude what country are you from?

Yes, those are pretty much the trolls of today's Sup Forums

Also this, people with no connection to weeboo shit whatsoever.

I'm from India

>implying you're not a troll
You're the worst of them all for posting bullshit and trying to pass it off as something legitimate.

This isn't a good place to admit that.

Sup Forums is for weeboo shit, I'm not "trying" to make something legitimate.

Holy shit, kek'd

Stupid poo in loo didn't know that this was an anime board

But keisatsu is Police. Weapons would be "buki" or "juu" for firearms

>17kb
please explain

try compressing a jpeg to 50% quality
it's pretty much the same thing

You don't get it, do you?

No

They're not cereal

Oh, I didn't bother looking at the other ones