What are you waiting for in the mail Sup Forums?

what are you waiting for in the mail Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.es/dp/B00XJF5DMI/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=
youtube.com/watch?v=DZp24Twkykw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HTC Vive

this month's NEETbux

Bose QC25 headset. Trying to make my next flight less shit.

I fell for the Thinkpad T420 meme and nabbed one off of Ebay for a pretty decent price even though I don't have a lot of money right now.

I am very excited though. A friend of mine who works IT stole a 1tb drive for me so that's nice too.

No soliciting sticker to stop the 2 or 3 groups of church mexicans that come by each month asking if any spanish speaking people live here.

And some cheap ear plugs because my neighbor loves to blast traditional mexican music out of his truck all afternoon.

And some nipple clamps because i have weird fetishes.

They dont come by mail m8. At least not here in America.

Dell S2716DG 27in 1440p 144hz monitor

Gonna need the 1070 to drop so I can take advantage of it. Have crossfire 380x right now.

Thinkpad x220 for me t420 for gf.

My laptop is old, it will be nice to have something faster without spending a lot of money.

An xtm x750e, a 3560(e), quad Intel NIC, and a couple Fe wics

Cintiq 13HD Touch
Also some shirts (polos & henleys)

We are waiting for the phone.

usbc cables and micro sd card w/ adapter

>Acer Aspire E5 with i5 6200u, 8gb ram, 256gb ssd, 2gb mx940
>256 gb ssd
>Steinberg UR22 MK II

>he bought a memebox

Two fountain pens, ink bottle, ink catridges, 3,200 small neodymium magnets.

Ordered some 4k and ultra hd blu-rays to ogle at on my new TV. Spiderman trilogy, Ghostbusters, revenant, interstellar, and the Daniel craig bond set.

A what? I'm just going to flash it with pfsense.

A replacement fan for my Pavillion dv6 whenever I find 30 bucks on the ground and put it into my brokefag because responsibilities checking account so I can actually PC again

what are your income and your expenses/responsibilities

Acer XF270HU

enjoy your ghosting

>Henleys
Mah nigga

HIV test results.

by mail? who did you fuck, tell story.

Trying to save up for a residence, basic needs, 25/week I give my grandma in exchange for staying here, phone bill (fiancée and me), maintenance on the vehicle we just got.

Income is from her and I working at McDonald's and Subway, respectively.

Three super famicom games

I usually like them, but these are short sleeves I stumbled across when buying the polos so I'll see how they work out. The brand fits me well so I'm not too concerned.

are you in the USA? im a illegal alien and even i at one point had better jobs than that in the USA, why can't you get something better?

balding pills from Pajeet
Rock Zircon and a Shark from Wi Tu Lo Corp

Loop VR headset.

>using tn panels because muh ghosting
wew lad

Compaq proliant 3000 and a memory upgrade to beef that mother all the way up to 512MB of ram.

Jealous?

That's retarded. There is no reason to buy a Firebox.

Basically everything where I live is minimum wage part time unless you have a medical degree or some kind of mechanical certification, and even that job market is tanking. My uncle has a teaching degree and even has a specialty with special needs students and he's subbing right now. Everyone around here is convinced that it's all because of the coal mines laying people off and blames Obama, but it's always been a shitty small town with no future.

>Compaq proliant 3000
Hey, that's pretty cool.

So dip, dumbass.

Are they still made like comfymode long johns?

Zowie EC2a

OK yeah, but where, and with what money to migrate? That's the shitty reality everyone here is faced with. Best an individual is able to do is put back 15-20 bucks a week and hope like hell we can manage to find two jobs in some urbanish area an hour down the road to afford the $600 rent for a ghetto as fuck 1 bedroom trailer built in the 80s.

I guess? Looks like they may be the same material as the polos (which I've bought before), so not waffled. They are short sleeved for warm weather; I bought some others recently in expectation of spring (we went right to summer) that have extra-long hugging sleeves that go down to my knuckles. Super comfy.

Moto 360

aw fuck dude, im in east ky. where are you?

seriously, if i can get two jobs, one at $10 another at $7.50 and i am technically an illegal alien, what the fuck are you doing with your life. get the fuck out of appalachia. forget that bitch, get yourself a car/van you can rough it in for a while, and go to a big city, not charleston, not cincinatti not columbus, dont even think florida. go to where the money is. look for union training programs, get the fuck out of appalachia!

the writting was on the fucking wall about the coal business since the god damn 70s, no one wanted to pay attention and shove their heads in the sand, obama has nothing to do with it, the fact that we had a recession and demand for steel dropped world wide is why coal commodity markets went to shit, australia is in much worse shape than west virginia and kentucky on coal. go somewhere else.

>OK yeah, but where, and with what money to migrate? That's the shitty reality everyone here is faced with. Best an individual is able to do is put back 15-20 bucks a week

what the fuck are you doing with your money? like i told you, im not legal, i pay my rent my utilities and i bank at least 300 a month in savings on a minimum wage job.

quit spending your god damn money on booze, pop, cigarettes and other junk, save your money.

waiting on a motherboard. N68C-GS4 FX
pic related

Tbh man, the shit we had to get for our van fucked our savings up pretty hard. This coming paycheck should be the first one that hasn't gone into that thing, and hopefully it'll let us look further from here for employment. I went around town today looking for a second job, but if nothing here pans out, I'll probably just go half an hour down the road to either Bluefield or Lebanon and sell my soul to a call center. And yeah, I feel you on coal shit. This area is full of redneck Republicans who still think Obama was born in Kenya and praises Allah every sunrise. Do you live in Pikeville?

Thinkpad W500 Which I found for cheap on newegg refurbished. Figured I'd take a shot since I had the extra money laying around

schiit stack

>Compaq proliant 3000
why

I'm just shy of Ashland. I don't drive and I didn't come here to take yer jerbs, pussy brought me here and I just stayed because I was young and what the fuck was I gonna do and before you know it ten years have passed. I'm gonna go back home soon.

Listen you have a hell of a lot more advantages than me, first of all get yourself signed up on kynect, that will make you a Medicaid beneficiary which will allow you to have a cell phone paid for so that you don't waste money on unnecessary shit. Sign up for section 8 of you can. If you want to stay in Kentucky go to Lexington you can rent a place as cheap as where you're at or cheaper I've seen signs there $500 for a one bedroom. You got a van great! Can you rough it? If you are willing to rough it live in your van that will save you a bundle. Just about every county has a campground with showers, you can go there everyday if you have to, gyms are good for showers to. Make sure your van is safe and stealth, google it stealth can dwelling. Yes it's probably not what you'd want but it will do several things for you, grit character it will save you money, you may lose your bitch in the process though. When you get stable finances enroll yourself in some kind of training, don't become a history major, welding is a great skill to have, refrigeration another great skill, mechaniching is good to specially if you're certified. Go from there,

Try to live simply, the less things you got the better in life you'll be, things are a form of a prison they will weigh you down, eat well and cheaply it's easy it's not very tasty but what the hell, have less meat if you can. These simple things will save you money.

My safe

Nice dude, I just got the ASUS MG279Q and you're gonna really love 27" 1440p 144hz

Going to see if I can get Windows 10 on it using any of the kernel hacks for shits and giggles for those stupid speccy threads, since apparently sse, pae, and nx checks can all be disabled.

But after that it's a table to put a fish tank on in my office. I run a repair shop, and it's "theme appropriate" furniture

I'm in Virginia, man, so the best we can do is SNAP, which would save us a couple hundred a month for groceries, so we're going to social services next weekday we have off to sign up for it. I know you keep knocking our relationship, which I can totally understand, but this one in particular is a different kind of thing. My past relationships? Oh yeah, I'd have no qualms whatsoever about that, but her and I wanna start a family and spend our lives together. Is it an uphill battle right now? Holy fuck yes, but we're pulling it off a step at a time. I used my tax return to set up a secured credit line and we have that 300 just sitting there but haven't even activated the card yet because it's gunna be solely for establishing a FICO score. We're not particularly well off by any means, but the van's totally paid off and we're adding to our savings every payday, so a few months from now, we'll be out on our own.

Just dont let "a few months" stay a few months for a few months.

100% white goose down 600 fill queen pillow.

It hasn't shipped yet and I'm using memfoam garbage.

Hell, we didn't even think we'd have a vehicle by this point, so believe me, we're determined.

Hell it might be easier to just start your family now and have her get free health care TANF and section 8 housing.

Just make sure you pop a kid out every few years and you will be set for a few decades.

Do you have to cash a cheque every time you get your neetbux? god that must be so embarrassing

Waiting on my free software stickers and a dvi to vga cable

I hope its adequate!

>receive outstanding review at work, highest I can get
>40 cent raise

Butt plug

amazon.es/dp/B00XJF5DMI/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=
I ordered this guy today, opinions?
The thing I dont like about it is that it doesnt come with a tripod or anything so I'll have to order a base from chinashit.org

That pic brings back memories. I used to work at UPS in Lanexa. They call it united package smashers for a reason. I also used to lad all the heavy boxes on the left side of the truck.

>amazon.es

I'm going to pick up 90 surplus HP Elite 8200s tomorrow. I'm going to build a beowulf cluster.

>I magically deserve more money for doing a job I agreed to do in the first place.

Hey I'm not knocking on your relationship. I simply know how bitches are not trying to red pill you it's just reality, I just gave you some ideas on how to get ahead with your life and that will take time and work, women aren't willing to rough it for the long run they want it here and now.

Omg dude don't get in debt, don't get in debt, don't get in debt. Don't spend a god damn red cent that you don't have, you are better off not having credit than having debt trust me, when you have debt your life isn't your own and you can never get ahead.

Well I am obviously doing a really outstanding job, perhaps they would like to give me an incentive to keep working for them.

>you should be a slave to your employer and just be happy you have a job.

You sound like a baby boomer who had everything handed to them while at the same time didn't even have a high school degree

>You sound like a baby boomer who had everything handed to them while at the same time didn't even have a high school degree

You sound like a suburban teen who still lives in your parents house.

I'm waiting for a pissed iPhone

A gtx 660

Domain .es is for european Spain, you ignorant shitposter.

I am waiting for a Steam Link.

>Inb4 pleb.

Job security is a thing of the past. There are 40 mexicans willing to do the same thing you do for half the price under the table. The only thing that brings substantial raises is more responsibility or changing jobs.

>Spain
>European
Sure thing, Alberto. Literally nobody with a Hispanic name I've met is white.

It's awesome. I have your monitor at work, can confirm it's the shit.

lol

What?,im sitting on a 7750,n red GPU for my phenom box

Ignorant Amerifat living under a rock detected

How much did you pay for it?

If I'm so ignorant, how am I well cultured enough to have met Hispanics?

But I take on responsibilities that are not my own

53 euros

>I take on responsibilities that are not my own
C U C K
U
C
K

Lots of stuff, I saw a 3 usd projector Ina /CSG/ thread couple a weeks ago and I buyed it, probably it will never arrive nut are just 3 bucks, also a pair of glasses and a soviet belt

I want my team to succeed, mate. We were ranked number 1 in a region of 192 after being 168 the previous year.

>her

/o/ stuff mostly (full exhaust for my shitbox) but I've got a replacement laptop hdd coming
>2tb samsung
here's hoping it doesn't fuck up like all my hgst drives

I'm just messing with you because girls can't be cucked in the literal sense.

OH I'm not a girl, I have a script that genderswaps most gender-tied words. I forget about it as I just switch them in my head automatically.

>voluntarily taking on more responsibilities than what was originally agreed upon
>acting surprised when employer is unwilling to pay you extra

>millennials

Don't blame me, blame my parents for instilling the values in me.

new contactless smart credit card. I dont know how I feel about this. Do I need to line my wallet with tin foil or something?

Yes unless you want rfid thieves to steal your info
youtube.com/watch?v=DZp24Twkykw

>letting your employer take advantage of you is a value

You can't make this shit up.

Working hard and trying is.

done

fucking bs you cant opt out of this "smart" shit

Yes it is. But you can't volunteer to do extra and expect to get paid more for it. It doesn't work that way.