MAKI :D

MAKI :D
XD

what anime?

Maki Nikishitti

I have no idea what's going on but being a 41 year old virgin who still lives at home with me mum and who likes anime and stuff, and wants to learn how to program on account that being a neet for these 23 years isn't no longer as awesome as i envisioned it to be when i started on this road; yeah, i wanna learn how to program but i'm absolutely stupid and i've probably retarded my ability to learn because of being fat, drinking booze all day and smoking. But my mum's bitching about retiring soon and she wants me out. Dad considers me a failure but that's cool because he's a womanizing shit head.

But I just saw your photograph and I thought that maybe Maki was a simpler, easier to learn language for idiots and I really like your picture.

Bump

Hey you, are you a coder or a lurker, like myself?

I make code, Maki is the best coding language.

where is the penis?

CAN i code if I'm stupid. Like can you point me to a bunch of code i could repeat repeatedly that could make me smart enough to become proficient?

love live.

Yes. Search for love live and you'll learn to code

Love live..got ya.

Sup Forums mods really are fags, they cant even ban that tripfaggot creating all this dodge threads...

This ain't no program.

I don't see the dodge dogs so why are you calling him a dodge thread maker?

Dodge threads?

Tripfaggot?

Why is this thread still up?

because it's Maki!!!

Mods love maki!

>one hour and 49 minutes ago
Neat.
So yeah, if you guys want me to take care of this stuff for you, just hmu [email protected].

Kek