/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• Another user recommends fake DW watches • user tests his Shark • Another user with a rube cubik this ones 3x3 • user reviews a FM transmitter • user has a tour in a chink shit factory (possibly Huawei) spots a worker napping turns heads because he's white • While on vacation in Germany user watches a poorly researched TV documentary on chink shit • user buys funny mustaches off AliExpress • user gets chinked by a "fuel saving gadget" for his car, inside was just a LED • user buys a cheap smartwatch and has trouble configuring it • user got some free adapters • user bought a USB clock fan Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

techtablets.com/forum/topic/how-to-delete-android-and-merge-partitions-in-windows-for-more-space/
s.aliexpress.com/bmEBbMVJ
aliexpress.com/item/matcha/32345425536.html
gearbest.com/usb-flash-drives/pp_286433.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uoo3aXRESVA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for gearbest shilling

Who here also enjoying inverted flight?? ¿¿

22 of my 27 of my sharks died
Why did I keep buying them

>poo on drone
>fly it to loo

pajeet my son, you will be a millionaire

Fuck off pajeet

WE WUZ KANGS

Nobody's going to fall for your bait. Sharks are great.

Not sure when you can buy a Samsung evo microsd on amazon for cheaper with prime shipping.

pissphone is a shitty forced meme

Shit forced meme

Whats inside is a bluetooth keyboard, rechargeable bluetooth mouse, 64gb shark,bluetooth car diagnostic tool, mi powerbank 10k mah and a teclast x80 pro tablet. Got lots of charging to do ;)

He's shitposting, sharks are fine.

Shit forced meme

Shit forced meme

Post some reviews once finished charging

Shitty forced meme bro

Yet still more than the evo and a total waste.

NICE

Shit forced meme

>More than the evo

You try finding a 64gb evo for 10.99, you can't.

Shitty forced meme bro

Close enough and you don't have to wait long for it to be shipped.

Fuck your stupid meme sharks.

requesting more of these

>an extra $10
>close enough

Not only are you a Samsung shill you're also stupid as fuck too.

>Xiaonomi

(((Xiaonomi)))

What a great thread so far. Well done boys

How can I remove the android off my Chuwi hi8 dual boot OS? I never use it.

Just report and hide the shitposts

techtablets.com/forum/topic/how-to-delete-android-and-merge-partitions-in-windows-for-more-space/

Bought a PNY 128GB microSDXC for like $26 from Best Buy not too long ago. Just gotta wait for deals (which happen faster than shipping from China).

Sure m8, can also review smth in pic related if anyone is interested

>Elliot Rajeer

anyone know a good small electric screwdriver set that i can use for working on computers

op pics are getting really good

Literally double the price.
>close enough.

Two things came in the mail today. $8 white microphone arm stand, and a cute little coaster shaped like a 7"

How are taskar headphones?
+ your Favorited product you got.

Coaster

How's the Kingdian holding up?

They're really nice and not overpriced. Take the PRO80 (closed) or HI2050 (open).

thanks bae

Neat
Coaster is cute indeed

>Convoy S2+

Batteries arrived today. I figured out the driver and it's not too bad.

You can have it just turn on and off if you're mindful of leaving it on for at least 2 seconds before turning it off again.

It has two modes it can be set in:
>Low-Med-High-Strobe-SOS
>Low-Med-High

To change which set of modes it's in set it to Low on either, it'll flash off once after a few seconds, if you press the button right after it'll change between modes.

When it's on, a half press of the button will switch between settings if done withing two seconds of each other. Meaning, if you set it to High you can turn the torch off, and when you turn it back on it'll be on High as long as you don't touch the button again within two seconds.

How much was the coaster?

Great for the price, better than superlux hd668b which i tried out. Really comfortable, though can get sweaty because of the leather pads if used too much. It's semi closed so once you crank up the volume you dont hear anything in the background.
Have it for 3 weeks, been using it as a secondary drive for games mostly. So far so good.

It was $15 a few weeks ago.

Forgot pic

76¢

Review the matcha and the decanter.

BASED ELM327, PAIRED THAT SHIT TO MY 10" ANDROID HEAD UNIT AND RUN A TON OF TORQUE GAUGES

FLASHED CUSTOM ROM TO THE CHINK HU SMOOTH AS FUCK

ALSO GOT A CHEAPO X100 IMMOBILIZER PROGRAMMER, ILLEGAL CLONE OF SOME RETARDEDLY EXPENSIVE LOCKSMITH TOOL

PROGRAMMED 6 KEYS DIRECT TO IMMOBILIZERS VIA ODB SO FAR, DEALER WANTED 300 PER KEY LMAO

CHINKS ARE GETTING PRETTY GOOD AT HARDWARE PIRACY

Link pls

Dont really use the the decanter much, though it does work , mellowed out a bit of the sourness of some really sour wine.

Now about the matcha. Consumed about half of it (So far ok, dont feel any lead poisoning). Never tried non-chinese matcha before so cant really tell you much about the difference. Its bitter, smells like crushed green tea(lol). Been mainly using it in shakes .

s.aliexpress.com/bmEBbMVJ

Anybody into chink fountain pens?
I just cleaned out all my dried up fountain pens.
The Picasso 903 had some spots on the silver parts, but the 906 (pic related but black and silver) is still pristine save for the black print which is completely gone.
I want to get more of these cheap chink pens, what's a good place to buy them?

where did you buy them from?
everywhere I check is massively overpriced

I rented an airbnb apartment from a guy who looked like this. Never saw him, he hid the keys outside before our arrival and probably lurked in the shadows watching us

Anyhoo, experiences on teclast tbook? I've been thinking about ordering one for VNC use.

Bought it almost a year back on aliexpress. Im suprised that prices doubled for pro 80 and hi2050. Well now theres no reason not to buy a kingston hyperx cloud for the same price.

Hmm.

We've seen this picture the last 3 threads as well.

fuck off

>tfw lost mine after 1 day
god damn you wind

Got my Mi5 a few days ago. AMA

>praying to the gods for chink shit to arrive in the post today

enjoy your housefire

Clearly your Chink devices caps lock is broken also, forgot to list that

Other than that, I give your review 4/10

Why would it be a housefire? It's using a 14nm SD820.

The only time it gets warm is when rebooting. Haven't played games on it yet

Zircons are great!

Here's the 906.
Haven't been writing with fountains for a long time.

I would have gotten it if it had a MicroSD option and a larger screen. Miui is goat. How is the boot time?

anyone get a weird clicking sound from their camera on redmi note 3 pro ?? I am guessing like something closing / opening physically . When I close an app that uses camera it makes a strange click

Same guy here , the click is almost like a rattle

Mine makes the same click noise. There could be a shutter inside to protect it from something; but as long as it works, I'm not worried one bit.

ITS THE CHINK BOTNET GEOLOCATING YOUR GWAILO ASS

Great work. I ordered X80 Plus yesterday because I think 1080p will be a battery drain.

Christ it's bright.

ISO:1600
F/4
EXP:1sec

I hate different modes but now I'm a little glad it has them. On full power it gets warm. Also the O-ring between the glass and the rim glows in the dark which is nice. The battery fits in nice and snug and it's a very solid design.

Good torch, would recommend. Probably going to get one for my dad.

MIUI is okay but feels particularly restrictive coming from vanilla CM13. Most of the theming options gets around that but there are some niggles - inability to theme system windows, can't change battery icon to circle + percentage (like I do with CM13) and inability to expand persistent notifications (like the one Cf.lumen uses)

Boot time is surprisingly slow actually, but with great battery life and quick charge I can't see why it'd matter

How's the build quality on that thing? I remember watching a guy doing a bend test and the mi5 failed really hard

I was just wondering because my RN3P boots faster than my buddy's Nexus 6P on Pure nexus.

>So far ok, dont feel any lead poisoning
That sounds promising, I guess. Got a link? Maybe I'll compare it with the Japanese stuff I got. It would be nice to find a cheaper alternative.

COSTCO IMPORTS TOPPEST TIER ITO EN JAPANESE MATCHA UNDER THEIR KIRKLAND BRAND FOR DIRT CHEAP

>Ultrapad

Tfw there's a thread with 100 replies Made yesterdays, get your shit together or get off my Sup Forums poorfags

I'd suggest the Pro model would be better in that regard as the ceramic back would give it more structural rigidity. Couldn't justify $300+ AUD for that and 64GB extra ROM though.

It's so bloody thin it feels like I'm going to break it, but in reality it's quite solid. My only worry is the glass back. I'll probably replace it if/when they release replacement ceramic parts.

>be me
>be poorfag
>want to buy xiaomi phone
what do

aliexpress.com/item/matcha/32345425536.html same packaging different seller. It's 100g

Just ordered this flash drive without tracking number. Was that stupid?
I had to pay 10,10€ on PayPal, but gaybest said I have to pay 9,76€. (Discounted because of gb points and wallet.) Ist this because of currency changings? It seems that gaybest's currencies aren't up-to-date or something. Or got i chinked?
Also: Gaybest says the total price is $11,04 and the currency calculator says its 9,71€. Fuck this.
Link: gearbest.com/usb-flash-drives/pp_286433.html

Morrrnin' Unbiased Tech Reviews here. Interested in the Cube i7 Stylus tablet?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uoo3aXRESVA

check that first.

also got the Rock Zircon and Xiaomi Piston Air's and Yeelight incoming for you guys.

have a good day shitposting.

Jani should delete it, we've had two consecutive threads since then.

Not our fault someone keeps bumping it every two hours, preventing it from fucking off to page 11.

gearshekel use their own currency exchange rates

Start saving for a Xiaomi phone or get a Vernee Thor.

I bought some Matcha too because it thought it must taste cool and healthy. Tastes like shit. I drank only one cup. After that, I was scared that the tea is from japan and I get cancer now.

LMAO

I LIKE THE SELLER PROMOTING A SKULL AND CROSSBONES STRAINER ON THE MATCHA LISTING

DONT FEEL ANY LEAD POISONING YET RIGHT

>BUYING INGESTABLES FROM ALIXPRESS
WEWLAD

Oh shit, thanks senpai.

Paypal uses its own currency exchange rates, no tracking is fine

just buy in USD and your bank is gona handle the exchange.

wondering if anyone has experience with AWS frequency phones from gearbest? looking to get a shitty temp phone on Wind Mobile (Canada), ~$100
I was using an RIV r55 previously, which was $120 on newegg and worked quite well for what it was, ran adroid 4.2 tho and was quite slow
cheers