Tfw you are going to make the next minecraft

>tfw you are going to make the next minecraft

What's with the excessive documentation?

>ConsoleApplication1

I-I'm just starting o-out with SFML.NET

Make it work on Linux and android too

jesus christ that is some curry fag style code

> myball.radius=(10);
> =(10)

poo in it

>.NET

But sfml is a 2d library

Well yes it seems that you're a newbie just like Notch was but he was lucky to gain some traction, are you lucky user?

You can use openGL to render 3D stuff in a context created with SFML

OP your code is pajeet tier, and use C++ not this piece of shit that some call a "language"

True but then why bother with SFML if you could just use glfw for the window management although it also provides audio and networking modules but imo there are better options like OpenAL and Boost.Asio.

b-but i-isn't C++ like i-impossible to l-learn? N-notch used java

Yeah sure I wouldn't use sfml to code a 3D game but it's really good for 2D stuff and sometime I want to render small 3D stuff

>s-stuttering on t-the internet
kys

if you think learning a popular programming language that's especially used in game development is impossible you might as well just stop trying to make a video game now and re examine your priorities, life goals, and personal philosophy. you're probably never going to make anything worthwhile with that attitude, so why bother?

>kys
You must be 18 and over to post here.

o-ok s-senpai, I'm g-going to s-switch to c-c++

Hes using the SFML C++ wrapper for C#

SO he's using C#, aka pajeet tier language

But Notch got rich with Java and Java is shit right?!

Yeah he got very, very lucky. I suppose if you believe you can also get extremely lucky you can also poorly code a game in a language that doesn't support games all that well then you can go ahead and do such.

Just switch to c++, it might be harder now but will become easier later. Or, you could use unity or some engine if you are not confident.

what are you doing here then?

B T F O