What credentials do you need to get a job as a software developer nowadays?

What credentials do you need to get a job as a software developer nowadays?

university diploma
5 years of work experience
indian citizenship

why?

Either a college degree or actually being good at software development.

a college degree is worthless unless you are good at software development. the easiest way into a job is by being well connected.

Work experience. You can do your own projects if you can lead them to success and they are complex enough. App development : a detailed, well designed network monitoring app will be enough, a flashlight will not be enough if successful.

-college/university degree
-cured aids and cancer
-be at least 3 types of minorities and have more than 1 gender

Degree in computer or related, just remember java you don't even to know programming. I've seen some stupid people get hired by companies who are shit at programming but good at remembering key stuffs and shit

Why the fuck not? Here, try it yourself.

PNG:
for %%f IN (*.png) do (
ffmpeg -loop 1 -i "%%~nf.png" -an -c:v libvpx -qmin 16 -qmax 16 -quality best -threads 4 -t 2 -r 1 "%%~nf.webm"
)

JPG:
for %%f IN (*.jpg) do (
ffmpeg -loop 1 -i "%%~nf.jpg" -an -c:v libvpx -qmin 16 -qmax 16 -quality best -threads 4 -t 2 -r 1 "%%~nf.webm"
)

>full blown autism
take your pills, jake

Not him but this is kinda cool. Did you see the file size of that webm, holy shit lmao.

did you noticed the astonishing image quality loss over the __jpg__ version? holy shit lmao.

Both look the same to me

Everyone is about diversifying in technology the workplace. The only thing you need is a vagina or black colored skin.

Bonus points for both.

>cant notice the lack of detail on the wall on the right
either (You) are that faggot that makes those webms and are in denial or you need a pair of glasses

>its possible to make a jpg with same lack of details and just as small, no webm container needed

>its possible to make a jpg with same lack of details and just as small, no webm container needed
No it's not why do you think people keep shitpostong those photo webms? Compress a JPG to their size and you will shit your pants.

You have to be a software developer to become a software developer. It's called a catch-22.

>-threads 4
Nigga you're processing N input.

stfu

This. I get recruiter emails all the time for more dev jobs. It starts with an internship mate and good luck getting one without any schooling.

>What credentials do you need

You need ONE of the following:
>a university degree + solid portfolio
>3+ years of experience
>a FOSS project with an active community