Rare stallman

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/oqexep.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's drunk in freedom

What an attention seeking whore

This.

my.mixtape.moe/oqexep.webm

What kind of camera is stallman approved?

Hore sheet

end my life

Film.

My sides

Can we stop posting webms? Safari doesn't support them, so I can never see what these pics are.

>safari

Get a better browser then.

>my.mixtape.moe/oqexep.webm
are his laptops fused to his fucking hands?

I can't. I'm a web dev and need Safari because it's the only browser that'll last me the entire day. And I have nowhere to plug my MacBook Air into because I have to work at a coffee shop.

This man is a living meme.

You overplayed the meme famboi

>my.mixtape.moe/oqexep.webm
Hahah, that's nice (:

I don't understand. Can you please explain, user?

Install gentoo

Been there, done that user. I did actually run Gentoo for 3 or 4 years for desktops and servers. I even had my own Portage overlay that I maintained for a few years and authored new packages for.

I just want the simple life now and want a system that, as the meme goes, "just works".

dude needs dance lessons badly

I thought he hated rap

This is the most awkward thing I've seen in my entire life.

>rare Stallman
>posts same pictures every day in the stupid fucking thread

Holy shit there are people that actually use safari?

See .

I would've thought the same, but it is actually a decent browser. I'd also much rather be using Chrome (and my 35+ extensions), but I had to switch because my laptop's battery was giving me a pouty face.

I think right around when Chrome was coming out I was hoping around from browser to browser and I used Safari on Windows for a bit.

Stallmann is just being Stallmann here, but
>that guy suddenly starting to breakdance

The only reason chrome doesn't last all day is because you installed 35+ extensions. Just install uBlock0 and be done with it.

Also this guy literally admitted to being a coffee shop macbook faggot. He doesn't fucking care about getting work done, he cares about being seen in a coffee shop with a macbook.

I did actually try browsing with all my extensions turned off, and its effect on the battery was about the same.

I also use about 5 extensions in Safari, and it doesn't make that much of a dent either compared to using no extensions.

Also:
>Also this guy literally admitted to being a coffee shop macbook faggot. He doesn't fucking care about getting work done, he cares about being seen in a coffee shop with a macbook.

Okay user, then please explain to me how this claim can be falsified. If someone happens to own a MacBook, and likes to do his work at a coffee ship, that means that 100% of the time, they're doing it dick-around and show-off some brand of product they own? No exceptions?

I know the answer everyone here will be "yes", which means that the claim can't possibly be falsified, and which means the claim is bullshit. And that it is bullshit logic in the same category as Leftist emotional authoritarianism/abuse, and religiosity.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

GNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Why would you want to do your work in a fucking coffee shop of all places? Like, what purpose does this serve I seriously don't understand.

Aside from the pleasant atmosphere, it's because there's not really any other alternative. My apartment is noisy as fuck, and I'm afraid of getting mugged if I do it somewhere more secluded.

In a coffee shop I at least feel safe because there's a lot of witnesses and decent people around to discourage that kind of behaviour. Not to mention someone there'd be lots of people to help me if someone actually did try to steal my shit and escape.

>self centered drones helping you

For those that ain't clicking that link I made a g approved webm.

The souja boy is what sells it tho

No one asked for this desu.

10x funnier with the sound. This is just dumb

Now you can save it and post it here.

>unironically using safari
>using a mac