oreilly.com/pub/au/668
youtu.be/fUGq_mUxfnQ?t=5m44s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love these

I thought about making one with "Game design using Verilog"

GIF in and of itself is a joke.

Hahaha, epic

the reaction image was completely unnecessary

That's good, I actually laughed audibly.

i feel like your in middle school

oreilly.com/pub/au/668
at least it's legit

>gentoo
>aptitude

Tell me you could keep a straight face if you met a guy and he introduced himself as "Dick Buttlar".

Yes. It sounds like "Butler"

did people actually do this

Only in the US

Spotted the 9gager
Kys

why are they all ginger

meet up with their computers? yes, it was back in the times when computers were still used by people that are interested in technology.

>macbooks
>girls
>interested in technology

>girls

apple was different back then, they wanted to innovate and they were, it wasnt until the 2000s that they became fasion and not tech

those look like late 90s/early 00s macs

and Apple was shit way before 2000, especially the retards that still used them. I knew people that actually praised OS 9! That's how deluded macfags were.

Mac OS 8 was fairly decent imo. apple died for me when they cut support for PPC.

>gentoo
>apt-get
fucking normies

>Girls
Where? All I see is neckbeards

the two apple users of course
(the third neckbeard one probably self-identifies as a girl)

I assumed the joke was an ubuntu machine and he just changes PS1 to look that way.

aptitude != apt-get

You don't browse Sup Forums very often, do you?

>that overweight mouthbreather with the gorilla-level back hair
>that overweight guy with dyed hair, beard and earrings wearing a baseball cap indoors
>that really goddamn obese guy wearing autism shoes indoors
>that overweight female sitting on the couch with an upside down apple logo (most likely a sticker) on her laptop
>that overweight female/male sitting on the ground with their really thin arms
The two guys skinnyfat guys sitting on the couch look relatively okay, all others are prime specimens of the human race.

>upside down logo
Thats just a powerbook g3. Before jobs came in and redesigned all the shit it was like that. Apparently it confused normies on how to open their laptops too.

This pic was 2005 at earliest. that tibook is running tiger (like it damn well should)

OS9 is nothing special, but its interesting to use now at least for the retro nostalgia meme.

>>OS9 is nothing special, but its interesting to use now at least for the retro nostalgia meme.
8>9

>OS9 is nothing special
An OS that manages to be even worse than ME is quite special actually

Ive never used 8. Maybe once i get a machine older than a G4 i will.

All i really use OS9 for is shitposting and bugdom anyways,

i got a cd with it laying around. would it be illegal to upload it somewhere?

>Thats just a powerbook g3.
Holy fuck, I actually considered if that's a legit apple laptop, but thought "nah, Apple is the one company I wouldn't expect to make such a huge mistake", but apparently they did.

Looks like its already on macintosh garden.

Yeah. Jobs might have been a giant fuckwit, but he did do some shit right. The PPC laptops even come with how to replace the hdd, ram and airposrt card printed in the manual. At least it does in my Tibook's manual. Thin meme and planned obsolescence ruined a lot of things.

Not sure what the joke is here unless you're referring to how innacurate the results are.

>The PPC laptops even come with how to replace the hdd, ram and airposrt card printed
that wasn't a problem on competing laptops either.

I know. Its just interesting to see how the most hostile (against user repair) company wasnt like that at some point.

>"user-friendly" installation

is that real?

>all this comedy

yes....
that was last year when we tried to set up a new W10 computer at our office
after fixing all the settings and installing drivers/software, it kept rebooting and then showing this screen for 10+ minutes until hard-reset, then it would boot into recovery mode, have to redo everything, repeat. after the third time we gave up and returned it

good thing i don't have to deal with windows then. and people actually pay for this?

well, they pay for the computer and it comes with the computer. i don't use windows outside of work computers (and even those I use rarely) and i've even gotten my family including 70+yo grandparents to migrate to various GNU/Linux distros just so that i don't have to deal with their windows tech support questions

>SEVERAL HUNDREDS OF KB IN SIZE

>SEVERAL HUNDREDS OF KB IN SIZE
good ol slackware
>70+yo grandparents to migrate to various GNU/Linux distros just so that i don't have to deal with their windows tech support questions
SSH is one hell of a tool

>i've even gotten my family including 70+yo grandparents to migrate to various GNU/Linux distros just so that i don't have to deal with their windows tech support questions
I'm sorry but you might have autism.

>I'm sorry but you might have autism.
not him but it is way easier to maintain a few buntu lts or debian stable installations than it is to maintain a few windows installations.

>Before jobs came in and redesigned all the shit it was like that.

And not just Apple, but all brands.

It basically took laptop manufacturers forever to figure out that what a laptop looks like to other people than the user is more important for marketing.

so? i won't deny being somewhere on the spectrum in some respects

this. i'm a slackware user for >50% of my life and i haven't touched any windows newer that 7 and that was years and years and years ago. it's easier for me to put xubuntu with google chrome and ublock on her dinosaur sony viao p4 than deal with the mess of spyware and malware her windows vista had piled up.

Stop making this shit thread you worthless sack of shit

that's why you keep a static busybox binary around

youtu.be/fUGq_mUxfnQ?t=5m44s
BTFO
T
F
O

wtf are you supposed to do with all this

It's the windows equivalent to the usual desktop thread screenshot.

>256 GB of ram
Jesus christ not using 1 TB of ra.

I remember this guy

>what is eye ohs

in what anime does jobs appear

>Left: Tech being used by normal people
>Right: Autists deriving their whole personality from their hobby.

Aiura

what are they doing? is this a LAN party or hackathon or what?

>gentoo
>aptitude

horrible edit

OP's question is fucking dumb and he deserves every shit he gets for not even reading the sticky.

i don't think you unserstand the point.

Goddamn I hate it when an installer or a wizard condescends its user.

the point seems to be "I'm mad about people shitposting in a shitty thread"

In the original, OP's question was somewhat legitimate

That's not the point, the point is that it depicts Sup Forums in a nutshell and makes fun of it. nobody gives a shit about OP.

That's not even a joke then just a random collection of shitpost excerpts

Still a horrible edit.

>implying lolis aren't technology

>deriving their whole personality from their hobby.

what about it is bad?

Find something you love doing and you will never have to work again

This thread is shit, dumping my Sup Forums humor folder