Microshaft Winblows 10 parjeets BTFO

Winblows 10 parjeets literally BLOWN THE FUCK OUT by Steve Gibson

youtube.com/watch?v=cxGmQWrNQC4&t=12m12s

tl;dr

> Windows 10 is not more secure
> Windows 10 is not a different OS
> In fact, newer, probably lower quality code which is a trend nowadays with all the cheap workforce from India, could have even more bugs when compared to older, more mature, well proven code
> Said newer code being yet another layer on top of the old one

>more secure
Meaningless when the code isn't auditable.

>more secure
Well, that's apparently every pajeets' argument for winblows 10 nowadays.

nice try, Ramesh

So doe he has any facts to back that claim up?

I'n watching that video unless you provide timestamps.

There's like five minutes starting from 12:12, he explains why it is as such.

>grc
Why don't you ask John McAfee while you're at it?

>John McAfee
Hardly any connection between these two. On contrary, I would say.

>say something obvious
>BTFO AMIRITE GUIZE
the quality of this board is also shit now

>Said newer code being yet another layer on top of the old one

This is what is wrong with MS and windows. They should have just had it rewritten from scratch and clean it up so it's not a clumsy resource devouring POS that requires specific versions of additional software to run things. They really need to rework it.

all current OSes are just slight code changes from the previous to the next, even the mighty OSX

ayyyy lmao, pajeet wins again

Backwards compatibility. One reason why Windows is popular.

>John McAfee
is based af

Not at all a fan of Windows or Microsoft, but if you're trying to use Steve Gibson to make your point, you've already failed. That guy is one of the oldest and most notorious frauds in the industry.

Certain people have refuted certain points he has made in regards to certain topics, but he is considered widely influential. Do you have some sort of source as to him being a fraud, or only evidence he like all people can't be right 100% of the time?

Yeah, the source would be roughly ten seconds in Google, but you already did that before you posted. I know that years of crazy Uncle Steve's bullshit is tl;dr, but it's interesting reading if nothing else.

>from scratch
I dont think you realize the amount of time and money theyd have to put into that
Only to come up with something similar because ms is shit at actual innovation

You don't know how to use green text properly. Please never use green text again.

>Some guy I've never heard of says some bullshit nobody cares about

You really got me, guy

Windows 7 looked nice, pretty much a ripoff of KDE. But 8? Maybe they were trying to copy gnome. Windows 10 is as ugly and clunky as fuck. They clearly forgot how to copy KDE.

Daily reminder

dumb animeposter

Windows 8 was a reaction to the ipad

>what is legacy