twitter.com/AnonBabble

eat shit and die

nigger

Paint the damn wall lol

>TV above monitor meme

don't you mean shitposting edition :^)

New-ish here.

E A R L Y

I've decided to hang/mount the case on the bottom of the desk and get a mounting arm for a new monitor. It's going to be clean bois.

You dont like it?
I think its comfy as fuck.

Guys whats the easiest ways to hook up two more monitors to my laptop? I get that VGA and HDMI outputs on my laptop would work but i dont want to use VGA for obvious reasons\

Would the best/inexpensive route to do this

Im thinking of getting a USB to HDMI converter for 5 bucks

But then I would need a USB port extender since I need more USB slots for my laptop then to have mouse, keyboard, the usb to HDMI output, plus external hardrive or whatever else

So that usb port extender should have an AC adapter to be able to power all of that without slow speeds, lag, or otherwise not working

tl;dr cheapest route to get two monitors plus laptop screen from a laptop source would be USB to HDMI plug + port extender with AC adapter?

If there's a bed behind your chair then the tv placement is fine of not then nope.jpg

>USB to HDMI

Are you retarded? HDMI splitter hombre.

is that a usb port extender on top of the speaker to the right? how much $$$ did you pay for that
or is that a complete docking hub with usbs and DVI+hdmi output

its a docking hub isnt it

vertical monitor edition

That's fucking gross. You should be ashamed breh.

Better, but something is still off here. I think it's the TV making the station feel claustrophobic. On the other hand, you have DT990 Pros, so you're obviously doing something right.

I dig so much of this, but a few things kinda kill it. The speakers, I'm definitely not feeling the horizontal placement, nor the extra Logitechs on the side. The monitors are nice but mismatched, so that throws me. I dig the headphones (DT990 Pros mother fucker, this thread knows what's good), the mic, the lamp,
the amp, the keyboard wrist rest. It is a really, really nice station, but the same amount of money could have been spent for an overall more cohesive vibe.

Fuckin DT990 PROS. YES.

Not feeling anything else about this though. Feels makeshift and uncomfortable.

I think it was pretty cheap - £10-15. It's actually magnetically attached to the monitor, as I wanted an easy solution for USBs and SD cards which didn't require me to lean forward to my other hub, which I use for more permanent devices. It's just 3xUSB + 1xSD/SDHC.

You're supposed to be 18 to browse Sup Forums, aren't you?

Why is it that Windows users need more monitors than GNU users?

yes there is c:

Did you just threw out on wall and decided to left it like this?

yay, early this time. whatcha think senpai?

Should have some tractor feed paper tomorrow.

rate

Oh fug you're right
thanks

Yes the smell of the open piss bottles made me sick that one time. I've acclimatized since

really cool m8

what are you building in the left pic?

Do you have a link or know what its called? Do the USB ports work without an AC adapter?

That's actually quite off-putting, seeing my house flipped like that. Anyway, which person did I end up offending?

The logitechs are for my raspberry pi - I have a siri-like setup which I wrote in python to control my lighting and various other things.
I did err for a long while over the monitors, but a third 25" one for the center felt too cramped - they're all 1440p, and when I'm coding I really appreciate the extra DPI as it makes long periods of reading much easier.
I'd like to be able to put the speakers vertically, but don't have much desk space to do so - however I'm thinking of buying some mounts to either angle them more towards me, or alternatively wall mount them.

Looks comfy/10. Would look better with a light color on the wall, no curtains and some good lighting though.

I'm over 18, and Sup Forums is a safe for work board remember?

what the fuck man

Then what are you doing here?

Don't you mean to the right?>

unfortunately, mine wont look nearly as cool.

yeah sorry

Very nice. I really prefer warm colors in a room I spend a lot of time in.

Nice landscape background.

Today is the day of the beyer's Last time I was on here it was the k70x

when I was a kid I was always envious of the kids with the c64 when all I had was a trs80 and an apple IIe.

Neat. I wish I had not sold my C64 in the early 1990s but I was a child, and broke
Where did you find all that in such a good condition?

Amazon UK - B00KZEAR9A.
They work without an AC adapter, but items which require extra power (such as 3.5" HDDs or USB BluRay drives have to be plugged in elsewhere).

is there anything more comfy than playing games from a sofa?

Playing from bed.

post your ride

Rate

No billy pls.

not bad / 15. kind of dark and I think I need a wider angle to really tell.

you're a butcher?

thanks

>He didn't read the Global Rules

I fucking wish I was under 18. Not having obligations and being able to play games all day and night again would be great.

Ah, gotcha on the Logitechs. Makes sense, wouldn't need high end speakers for that. I think the monitors wouldn't bug me if the bezels weren't different colors. I really like my AOC monitor, even with its shit glossy bezel, but those silver partial bezels they started using make my stomach sick. I was actually looking forward to some of those new tablet-controlled Google Cast-based Vizio TVs until they had those fucking silver bezels.

That pig looks fake, no?

BRO

My little battlestation, I'm still moving in though, so it's fairly bland looking. 1/2

Yes there is. Play games from your sofa IN YOUR KITCHEN. Props bro.

Little home lab, need to get the flooring under it replaced with something not carpet. 2/2

Same bro, my """battlestation""" is just my laptop. On my lap. Or on the dining room table.

Love the ball, love the HHKB, love the monitor arrangement/mount, love the Thinkpad, love the subtle light.

Could maybe make the light less white/bright and a bit warmer? Tint of yellow maybe?

Other than that, huge props m8!

I've been thinking of a new light, I have a similiar one in my room that's more yellow - that one in the pic has a magnifier in the middle for when I'm working on stuff, so I might switch it round in a while.

no bully. i declare this post my safespace.

>better lighting
>better cable man.
>get monitor stand or move the monitors together

jeezus man, I think ive lived in worse but would i fuck take a photo,
not very comfy
lamp skills
sweet style
guinea pig/10
parma ham is it? some kind of... actually, what the fuck.
noice
groovy things you got there, what are they?
what is tractor feed paper?
pretty stylish.
7.8/10
nice, would drink beer in
having sex, way more comfy.
6/10
love it, simple and sophisticated.

9/10
what headphones ?

nice pissbottles

Should move tv. Prety comfy

That is very nice

Don't know how I feel about the desk. but it's comfy

Holy shit this is comfy

Nice gundam model kits pham

Comfy, but you should clean up that desktop

whoa.

Well here is mine. Not the greatest. Have done some minor changes but I'm too lazy to take a new pic and clean up :/

ath-m50
best ive heard so far, better than my speakers.

the shadows are really cool in this shot. does it always look like this?

You know how modern printers take separate A4 sheets?
Well old dot matrix printers take big continuous rolls of paper with holes down either edge that are used as grip by the roller to move it.

builds crazy sick watercooled gaymer rig, proceeds to buy and play games on xbox one.

Now that's the real hackers hideout!
Alright but sort out that daft telly.
And yet you look like you've been taking Sup Forums's advice seriously since before Sup Forums existed
Noice!
Looking good, Woof!
David Cameron, good to see you!
MEME
E
M
E
Alright but get rid of the meme mic
Very nice but I'd put that large lamp a bit further back.
Nice C64 setup.
I wish I knew where the bloody wire went for my 801.
You've already been you cheeky cunt!
Now that's what I call doing it right!
Uncomfy as fuck
>xbox one
Reminds me of my early station.
Meme
>mikufag
Worse than /mlp/!
Looking good!

Oops, wrong person.

Feels bad man

>tfw this is my battlestation now
Sold my laptop, sold my desktop. I still got a home server tho.
Soon I'm permanently leaving my parent's basement, so it's nice to be as mobile as possible.

mikufag here, it's the only miku thing I have, a friend gave me it as a gift. I wasn't even aware. I'm still keeping it there though.

Fair enuff
Not my cuppa tea but your station seems ok.

yeah, no phones in my pic i just realised.
Still, that's what you wanna buy if you can.

autism

oh please, I'm really not.

>Get rid of the meme mic

And replace it with what? The Yeti is ridiculously solid. It's good at too many things and was free. The only reason I would imagine replacing it is if no boom arm would support it.

nothing wrong with yeti, that guy's off his tits.

>The Yeti is ridiculously solid
Get a rode or something

I wouldn't rate Rode over Blue, Blue are a much better company imho.

Bet you're voting in.

Here is a wider angle fampai.

Rate no bully pls.

Alright captain random, if I was concerned with you puny earthlings I probably would VOTE IN, but meh. I'll take care of myself.

>Get a Rode or something

Why though? This Yeti is at least on par, yet it was free.

too fucking hot

I hate it

So you're voting out?

Maybe get rid of the disgusting wallpaper, the hideous animu, all the random junk, and find a window.

We all know your struggle. You could be happier with a better living space though.

no, I would vote in, if I could be bothered to vote. but I don't care anymore, I'm alright whatever happens.
Vote in if you have any sense. Okay.

window is broken, that's the bother - can't open it

phoned the glazier but hes on holiday

I was looking on cl to see if anyone was selling their gpu for cheap with the new stuff coming out and saw this.

which one of you is it?

>Diablo III Collectors Editions

Fuuuuuck, see if the dude will sell those and let me know breh.

YES, VOTE IN.....like your life and well-being depends on it.

Pretty cute and comfy user

seattle.craigslist.org/est/sys/5625055822.html you can give him a call dudebroh

you could get a basement style AC unit and a long exhaust tube to pipe the heat through another opening

Ghetto but cool

naw, hardly worth it in this climate overall

window is covered by 25yr guarantee, just need to get the bugger out to fix it