Lol

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/b9/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We really do enjoy it my friend! Join us and enjoy it with us! Windows 10 is the best OS currently available and it's FREE!

tell me a reason to update my win 7 in the next 20 years.

many people enjoy rape too

>free1

lol

People laught but just wait on Microsoft to end support of your OS just like they did with XP
and then I will laught...

Come on OP, join the club. Everyone else is happy with their decision? Do you want to be isolated and unhappy because you don't share their sentiment?

Upgrade to the fucking windows 10 goy ffs. Is this some kind of joke to you??

>Free1
Oy vey.

>And you'll note that the people in Peaksville, Ohio, have to smile. They have to think happy thoughts and say happy things because once displeased, the monster can wish them into a cornfield or change them into a grotesque, walking horror.

We're all happy user. We love Windows 10 user. Think happy thoughts about Windows 10 user, or it'll send you to a cornfield user.

They did it FOR FREE?

by not upgrading you leave your computer at risk

be safe and upgrade

Two control panels are better than one!

I fucking hate every inconsistent shittily designed aspect of this OS

It's probably saying that it's free as in beer, not as in freedom :^)

Security updates are still a thing. Might want to update those, but leave out the other ones.
Hehehe.

Seriously though, you'll probably be just as well off using Mac or Linux by the that time. Or perhaps FreeBSD will see a jump, just like Linux did for servers and Mac did for desktop use.
Who knows. It's many a year before Windows 7 becomes obsolete, and it will be just fine in the meantime.

afaik windows works best with hardware and software from it's time
plus with the firing of ms testers only fools "upgrade" to botnet 10™

lol I can't believe there are still people using old hipster shit like 7 in 2016. Why wouldn't you use Windows 10? It's completely free and a big improvement over the already great predecessors. Just try it out you fools. Windows 10 has gone a long way since the beta. It has the highest adoption rate of any Windows version ever for a reason. It also takes less than 1 hour and you can always go back to Windows 7 or 8 with no strings attached.

>Security updates
>Windows
Just forget about it.

>It's completely free
*free1

Free1 upgrade

>they did it for free

Oh come on. Windows is pretty secure. I don't know how well they'll be keeping up with security patches, as well as security patch stability, but they have been pretty good at that.

pic related works fine on the desktop for me, with less bloat and botnet/update nagging

>highest adoption rate
>people literally forced to upgrade
Gee Pajeet, I wonder why

Windows 10 LTSB was quite popular too.
It's the Enterprise version with less consumer nonsense and only gets security updates.
There is, of course, still telemetry and a less useful calculator.

>free1

free1

>>the get windows 10 program should be classified as malware

>start button laggy
>calendar laggy
>no more analog clock
>calc takes 5 seconds to open

free1

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>free1
fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/b9/index.htm
chinese mot fuck youuuuuuuuu

2 rupees have been transferred into your bank account pajeet

this sounds like a crazy cult

Hehehe.

Should I pull the trigger?

try it in a vm first. it's shit though.

free upgrade*

Upgrade PAST Windows 10.

Fuck off with your software cult

>All of these OS's
>for one kernel

Necessary?

GUYS
INSTAL LUNUX
SO HECKIN GOOOD
WINDOWS 10 IS A

BOTNET
O
T
N
E
T

AND SPYING STUFF
HOLY FUCK
GUYS
IT'S A Sup Forums THREAD WERE WIN10 IS MENTIOND

GUYS

USE MORE BUZZWORDS

WINKEK
KEK
WEWLAD
KEK
WINKEK
PAJEET
POO
O
O

LOL

TOP L0L

HOLY FUCK JUST INSTALL LOONIS U FUCKING NIGGERS LOONX
I
N
A
X

>Free^1

So literally no reason to upgrade then?

Well for one thing security patching is going to end in 2020. I doubt windows patches even deal with most remote exploits but still probably an issue

I fucking love windows 10

>Free1

Join the 300 million people who have upraped for free1.

>it's not rape your honor, I was giving her free dick!

> It rubs the windows on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
> Do you think it's a fucken game?

>free1
kek

¸˛˛˛˛˛¸¸˛Ç◊[sjis][sjis][sjis][sjis][sjis][sjis][sjis][sjis][sjis][/sjis][/sjis][/sjis][/sjis][/sjis][/sjis][/sjis][/sjis][/sjis]

ffs, this shitty board still doesn't support uni-fucking-code??
test

Really m8, there's literally no reason to not upgrade. tell me one pls!

Did all that salt come with windows 10?

I want to stop using windows, but I also want to okay overwatch.

Wat do? (I heard wine doesn't work well with overwatch)

If you have a custom built box for gaming or other reasons your hardware may not be compatible with Microsoft's drivers, and you may be talking yourself into bricking your box. Oh, and win 10 by the very definition is malware, why would I intentionally stick my head up my ass and down load malware knowingly?

*play

Not 'okay'

>Not installing classic calculator day 1

Windows XP still works though. There's no reason why you can't use it, if that's your thing.

LTSB comes with it by default. It's still a shit OS.

I love laughing at pooing pajeet as much as the next guy but isn't that pic ia bit misleading? Don't they shit in the streets because there are no toilets?

still on 7
no interest in 10
but it's Sup Forums in a nutshell

Five thirty eight tab open

nice

Was just using Oracle 5 on a Virtual Box, it's okay.( I didn't know how to make a screenshot though...)

Windows 10 is best waifu.

Windows 10 wouldn't be so bad if you didn't need to install and disable crap after a fresh installation. I'm not even talking about the tinfoil hat shit I mean like removing ads from the start menu, removing ads from the login screen, disabling cortana, etc, etc.

I can't believe there's actually people out there who's mentality is "what's the big deal just disable x, and x, and x, and x, and x, and x, and x, and its fine!" If I wanted to uninstall tonnes of needless shit from my computer I would've bought an Acer.

>muh 300 million
Fucking winjews

Better make sure you have professional or enterprise because killing half the bullshit that eats system resources is a nightmare...

What do you use your computer for and what, if any, problems have you run into using it? Just curious.