Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/item/391333526724
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fggit, but nice

yes
hi

cuc/k/ thread

nice purse

everyone in these threads are pussies except the gun owners can't we acknowledge that by now?

Where did you get the NERV key thingy

Why do you carry an OTG adapter that won't fit in your iPhone?

in case his best grill needs a file transferred

She'll be like, "oh user, you're so manly, always prepared for anything"

and then she sucks his d

pretty sweet setup

no wait this is cringy beta shit

ha
Well, I bought it when I still had a Galaxy SIII. It's still helpful for use with my Venue 8, but i don't carry that around every day.
Amazon
also nice dubs

>Lenovo Thinkpad T520
>Adax leather card holder
>Beyerdynamic Custom Street
>Microsoft Lumia 950
>Not pictured: Keys, pack of cactus Läkerol

so... what did you use to take that picture with?

what apps do you have on your lumia? has w10 gotten any better/usable? what kind of battery life you get on your 950?

Has anyone used Cocoon backpacks/messenger bags? The grid-it stuff makes me rock hard, but I can hardly find any first hand information on their bags.

hi
Is there any reason why I should get an earlier version of the Dash wallet rather than the 4.0? Just wondering

It goes to lan partys.

How is the 950

does the edge browser work fine for 4chins mobile?

What neat things do you guys normally carry?

I just have a ton of stuff gathered in my purse from over the years. But I'm a nurse now and I can't carry it around with me so I need to start packing light.

burdens

tes

Nice thinkpad.

I started using an OTG adapter like this:
ebay.com/itm/item/391333526724

They are very cheap, and they take up basically no pocket space. It works very well.

I keep it in my flash drive:

Please tell me you're a law student or something.

No, but I have looked up parts of the constitution in that book for use in essays.

Close enough
I was worried you carried it around so that you could tip your fedora at someone during an argument or something.

>so... what did you use to take that picture with?
... My phone ? I just took the back off and put it in the picture.

>what apps do you have on your lumia? has w10 gotten any better/usable? what kind of battery life you get on your 950?
Basically the same apps as I had on my Nexus 4 prior to switching over to the Lumia.
SSH client (vSSH, best mobile SSH client I've used), Dropbox, my bank's app, MS Authenticator, a Tetris clone, and an ebook reader.

Apps aside, WP10 has gotten a lot better since I got my phone in January. It was a very mixed bag initially, with an OS that looked like it sorta had potential to be nice, and a ton of bugs and stability issues just about everywhere. Now a few months later, most of the bugs have been worked out and WP10 is generally a lot more polished overall.

As for battery life, it's decent, probably about average. I'm not a heavy phone user by any means, and I get about 3 days between charges. That's with the phone spending most of its time in standby and a couple hours a day listening to music and being a wireless hotspot for my laptop with the screen off, maybe an hour or two of shitposting in total while waiting for the train.

That said though, it's hard to recommend the Lumia 950 to other people. The whole "muh apps" issue makes it unsuitable for almost everyone except for the few of us who never needed a lot of apps in the first place, and Windows Phone 10 is still not quite ready to be released. Most of the kinks have been worked out, but it's just not quite there yet.

It's mostly nice. Edge works perfectly for 4chins mobile, no complaints there.

But can it compare to clover?

I would miss the (you) notifications the app provides.

I ONLY HAVE ROOM TO CARRY MY PHONE

I like windows phones I do. And I tried several. 520;635;640;928. I tried WP8.1 and W10. I had only one need and that was a podcast client that worked that was the only app I needed I tried every client on the store, podcast lounge, pocket casts, podding, I spent a good $10 in apps that simply don't work as advertised and others that are free but also don't work. They either can't handle having a library of 50 subscriptions or won't auto download or they will only download one file from the feed and ignore the other seven from the day there was always some shit that didn't work. And I didn't even mention the apps crashing, i don't even consider myself a person who needs apps and wp didn't work for me, I am so disappointed

he actually do but lied because he is ashamed in the interweb

DANK SONY UMPC

BUT THE MOUTH FEDORA, BRUH

You carry a knife with you everyday? Jesus, are you a fuckin psychopath?

>all these amerifaggots not carrying guns

am i supposed to believe this american propaganda?

We get trolled everwhere outside of /k/ if we post guns as edc, also many of those who carry guns work jobs this time of day so they aren't shitpodting

Name/model of the watch?

same

>yota phone
interesting how is it?

I thought it was a meme, no ?

>faggot bag
>red phone case

>mesh case
>motoayy
>faggy keychain

>nu-male attention whore headphones

>try hard handyman wannabe

>pills
>python

>vape faggotry

>faggy pens
>try hard keychain
>literally hard disks

>yota
>cuckchain with a lolsorandom and edgy insect

Holy shit Sup Forums is full of literal faggots. How is this possible?

>How is this possible?

because you touch yourself

Is this the daily autism thread?

In Sup Forumss defense, nonfags like me flood into these threads to laugh, not post

What wallet is that desu

There's no phone in that S4 case. You take an entire PC's-worth of components with you at all times? You call it a satchel? My GOD this place is literally full of faggotry!

it's cool and all, but the battery is pretty mediocre if you use mostly the normal screen. I just got it to read notifications at a glance and have dank wallpapers on the allways on screen.
Pretty interested into see what the yotaphone 3 will be like

Why do u need a gun lol?

remember you from a year ago, you had more miku shit right ? didnt you have a kindle or something

That was several years ago.
I got a tablet for manga now.

ahh, time flies

I will give you faggot bag, sure. But the red thing is called wallet and has nothing to do with phone ...

Martillo Workshop. A Danish tanner and craftsman, search him.

Do all of you go camping everyday?
>ID so I can move around in the office, keys in the sling, pen - front left pocket
>plastic wallet I've had since college - back right pocket
>worn-out Piston 3
>MemePhone 2 - front right pocket

It is a Bulova Accutron with a 218 tuning fork movement. The tuning fork is electromechanical, so it is a mechanical watch that takes batteries. If you want to find a similar watch you can search for a Railroad Approved Accutron 218.

What pills are you on?

>fedora mouth accessory
>shit jacket that doesn't match with the whole style
>randombook,jpeg
>not reading mein kempf or SICP

FYI: Although I understand you do carry them every day, it might not be the best idea to post pictures of your keys.

Working duplicates can usually be 3D-printed from pictures of the cuts just fine.

I mean, I don't know where you are, unless you've also been foolish enough to leave an EXIF with a geolocation on (and I believe Sup Forums might strip that, but won't bother testing), but the general point is solid.

Suboxone

Just Googled it, interesting.

So are you taking it alongside Opoid medication, to prevent getting addicted?
Or are you already addicted and you're trying to break the addiction with the help of this drug?

Which earphones

Suboxone is in itself addictive, you can't use it to prevent the addiction of taking other opioids.

It's give to people who are already addicted to opioids, for example heroin addicts, to relive the pains of stopping the use.

Tank broke down, back to camel royals but i ordered a new tank.
Before you ask, yes the trackball is good and i like it.

I have no idea if you're still here but:
I have no clue. I bought the 3.0 because it was on sale. However if RFID is a concern I'd go with the 4.0 as that has RFID blocking whilst the 3.0 does not.

>socks and sandals

DANK MEME, BRUH

Campfire Audio: Andromeda

all i need

o shit waddup

>be yank
>carry gun to protect myself
>cop sees me with a gun
>get shot

>Be in a respectable pleasantly racist state
>Be white
>Carry gun
>Cop sees me with a gun
>Obviously knows my parents and grandparents and cousins and everyone in my family because it's a small southern town
>Nods respectfully and proceeds to shoot a black guy having a nerf battle with his 6 year old son
Feels good

Not pictured is OnePlus One.

ThinkPad is a T41.

I stopped using my t41 because it was too anemic to handle the modern bloated JS internet and it would freeze up if I had more than 4 chrome tabs open.

Running headless Gentoo on it. Mainly use it for notes, programming, IRC, and reading RSS feeds. Pretty snappy without any Xorg bloat.

>need to update with college semester being over

>CHE STICKER

GO TO BED STALLMAN YOU COMMIE KUCK

What pen?

>... My phone ? I just took the back off and put it in the picture.
poor as fuck detected

>vape
>mouth penis

ebin

if I'm going to school or work I also carry a bag with a phone charger and some pens and shit.

>not knowing why people cc
you 12 or 13?

a pic of garbage

Tactile Turn: Gist in Ti/Damascus

>thinking you need a gun
Summer is here

nü-male detected

>that sticker
You're human garbage

I was addicted to heroin for three years and so I'm not maintenance. Excellent alternative to Methadone. I can't recommend taking naloxone/buprenorphine with other opioids.

I was addicted to heroin for three years and so I'm on maintenance. Excellent alternative to Methadone. I can't recommend taking naloxone/buprenorphine with other opioids.

Gear saved by Sallaca desu

>communist sticker
>all stickers are upside down

>FSU

Where are u fagot

chicks voice

You. I like you.

Yes, including the Apple TV