This is how normies see you Sup Forumsuys, how does this makes you feel?

this is how normies see you Sup Forumsuys, how does this makes you feel?

Well they are right, no one loves me.

it wasn't funny the first time you post it.

this has been posted before? for real?

>coding in 2016
>ishygddt

>Mfw I'll never be a good looking Asian dude with a great sense of style and perfect skin

>writing shit code
>using 9gag
There's your problem

calling programming coding rustles my jimmies regardless of context

Us coders, huh?

This is what will happen if you don't even TDD. Write your test first, m8, your life will be happier, a lot.

this exactly
it's time to stop actually writing our programs and have machines do it for us instead

I really, really, really like this image.

so, what's the message of that pic?
that people who dislike grapes are foxes?
Well fucking grapes why do they have to be so high?
And that other guy feels like he's better than everybody just because he can reach the grapes, what a jerk. He even mentions a banana, must be a stupid ape. Especially since he's eating grapes from a fucking tree, what the fuck. Grapes don't grow on trees, so it must be a trap, put there by a human or by a shitty webcomic artist to make fun of foxes and apples. Fucking stupid ape.
apples are good

I love you user. and you should love yourself as well (nietzsche loves you to btw)

Not sure how to feel. On one hand I'm no longer fat. On the other hand I'm Asian and unnecessarily emotional.

>via 9gag

>coding

I sure love to code, almost as much as I like to car, I love to airplane and to water in the sea.

I think this is the first time I've ever laughed at anything Big Bang Theory Related. That show is so shit.

it's perfect. This is exactly my life. Except i figure the failure out in the same instant the code is deployed into production.

Sometimes the faulty spaghetti shitty fucking bitchy snippet sits there for months and destroys silently all values in the database that is collected for money.

Everytime I open some website, i think of brains that created it and that they are so much more successful than me.

Don't you like to skate, snowboard or raft though?

It's all yours my friend.

My thoughts exactly
But still love you user

>image from 9gag
cool meme xd