Cheap pc

So bros, i want a realy cheap pc, i dont care if its a pentium 4, but a realy cheap pc just for web surf because i wish just a simple pc for simple issues. I want play old games on linux. So any model? Less then $50

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/9Hjycc
pcpartpicker.com/list/Tnhycc
amazon.com/dp/B00HLCT9HK
amazon.com/dp/B00PK0N14M
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883800008
pcpartpicker.com/list/vsQZLD
cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+
cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel Core2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00GHz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well then buy one at a garage sale or flea market or something. The model doesn't matter they will all suck

i know, maybe i will try to find something on ebay but i need models

Please use this case

I don't know this meme but okay, i will;

Okay
So you want cheap...
Max budget, go.
Assuming max is 50 you're going to have a real hard time.

thinkcentre or a dell dimension 4000 series

a $50 pentium machine will struggle to even play youtube on medium and usually sound like a hurricane while doing it. There really are better (more specialized) alternatives depending on what exactly you are going to use it for

pcpartpicker.com/list/9Hjycc
If you want cheaper I could throw together an even shittier machine, but this will actually be able to do stuff... Trust me on the ssd too. Might be small, but if you just want to play old games this is more than enough. will prolly even handle some modern games on ultra low

whem i say 50 i mean cheap. By the gods, its impossible some shit for 50 buckets, its just to another way to mean CHEAP

anime computer

my $5 VAIO R with a presshit P4 handles standard resolution youtube just fine fampai

Oh the psu could prolly be dropped by a lot on this

pcpartpicker.com/list/Tnhycc
combo w/ pico psu
amazon.com/dp/B00HLCT9HK
amazon.com/dp/B00PK0N14M

New raspi. Play n64 and SNES all day , use the leftover $20 for a cheap craigslist monitor, a mouse, a keyboard, and usb gamepad

I assume OP wants an x86_64 computer...
I mean, there is qemu, but it isn't very optimal...

Pi isn't so bad.
But this is truly i want x86_64

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883800008
If op's more into this type of thing

You can probably find a core2duo or core2quad on ebay, craigslist, gumtree or buy/swap/sell sites/pages. Later on down the road you could throw a 2nd hand 750 ti or something in it too. just bargain hunt. if someone wants 100 for it just offer them 50.

one last shot...
Bare bones, no wifi and no dedicated gpu... if you want quadcore swap for a AMD 5150....

Why the core series? if you're getting hardware from that era go for an athlon. Better cpus, and typically better igpus.

pcpartpicker.com/list/vsQZLD
Didn't include the link... rip

Core ripped that ancient shit a new asshole. The only reason AMD was good in that period is because Intel was literally trying to make a shitty product.

I used to like that pic, now I feel my love fading

The core i series did.... Not the core2. Lets all take a moment to remember the centrino

cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+
cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel Core2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00GHz
Both released around the same time (the 6000+ is actually newer), the E8400 beats it out pretty soundly.

Thats actually interesting... I was under the impression that most of AMD's stuff still beat the shit out of intel up until around 2010.
Also just because I'm that guy
> Pissmark

>> Pissmark
I don't even disagree with you, synthetic benchmarks are shit.

But Core was pretty capable, and honestly, A64s weren't commonly featured in prebuilts worth picking up for general use nowadays, I can think of maybe one or two decent workstations that used Opterons too.