Am I insane for thinking that this looks nice?

Am I insane for thinking that this looks nice?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/BlackBerry-Priv-STV100-1-32GB-4G-LTE-GSM-AT-T-Black-Unlocked-Smartphone-New/381605331472
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The original Android concept.

It's an eyesore to me. i'd rather use the blackberry that thing is aping.

That's pretty much how all phones looked in 2005

just waiting on this to go on firesale. like me some physical keyboard

If I saw someone using that irl I'd honestly think that they were handicapped in some way and needed a special phone

me too breh, also I like the passbook but it's BBOS and not android.
saw this deal on the priv today, it's $360, new unlocked
ebay.com/itm/BlackBerry-Priv-STV100-1-32GB-4G-LTE-GSM-AT-T-Black-Unlocked-Smartphone-New/381605331472

not quite firesale, but a hint that it's coming

>9.4 mm
>fucking camera popping out like a zit

fucking why do they keep doing this?

iPhone 4 user here. I had a LG qwerty phone before and I need a physical keyboard back. Is there a reason why this November 2015 phone uses an old version of Android OS if Marshmellow debuted in October 2015?

>marshmallow - October
>the phone - November

there's no way an OEM is going to be able to certify and release a new device with the newest build within a month of release. especially one as incompetent as blackberry.

After owning a few phones, I personally like a bit of a camera bump. My old Nexus 4 was a slippery mess with a glass back. Putting it on any somewhat smooth surface would cause it to slide around with a slight touch. Also if you got sand somewhere on a table, the back gets scratched up to fuck. Sometimes the phone even created a suction effect making it harder to remove from the table (this was first batch without the nubs).

s-so beautiful
I don't understand why BB always gives me a hardon

Is it a decent phone if I'm able to get by with a shitty iPhone 4? Are reviews just anti-Blackberry? Last time I had an Android was Eclair 2.X or whatever and it drove me nuts.

it's an okay phone. you really can't do much than an old iPhone 4 on iOS7 nowadays. I have one that I wanted to use as a dedicated ipod and gave up quickly.

Upside down call button. No thanks

What are the faults then? Battery dies quick?

doesn't taste good
no refunds after you put ketchup on the keyboard

ThinkPad of phones™
love or hate

>Android BlackBerry
You're doing it wrong

>bbos is so dead that there is no official facebook app for it
>w-why are you android

except retarded "security" locking and retarded price, it's flawless
i'd gladly obtain one even despite the price if it wouldn't be so nerdophobic, you can't even root it

>it's dead
Yet it's still better.
>root
I've been using BB10OS for a year and honestly don't see a reason to root it.
>retarded price
I got my Q10 for $160, that's not too bad at all.

funny, i sold my q10 for something around $160

Mine was new

>Also if you got sand somewhere on a table, the back gets scratched up to fuck.

So now with the bump the back of the phone that you don't see anyway stays pristine whilst your camera lens just gets destroyed instead. Brilliant design!

>your camera lens just gets destroyed instead

Yeah, that's why good phones have a sapphire lens cover.