Sup Forums Approved Coding Meals

What does Sup Forums like to eat while coding/fooling with tech?

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let Muslims touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

Do you really work at a native advertising agency?

No my friend, I'm just trying to inform my friends about the great value meals that The King offers to us tech savvy youth on the go looking for our next delicious flame broiler meal!

Burger King - home of the Whopper and Home of flavor

This is you

>junk food
disgusting

No my friend, this is me

A resident of flavor town where the parties are always flame broiled and the vegetables fresh. Where the fries are crisp and staff is friendly. Yes my friends, whenever I visit Burger King I truly am treated like royalty, they have earned the title in my book. Let them impress you as well!

Can't vouch for USA (apparently fast food is different country to country and your kfc sucks, like HOW?) but in UK Burger King is fucking amazing. Actually relatively healthy and tasty as fuck, They should rebrand to Godburger.

da fug!
subsgribd

You think you're funny, but you're not you fucking fag

do they let me ask for no pickles, and extra onions, like mcdonalds? checkmate burgerserf

>Actually relatively healthy and tasty as fuck
Yeah that isn't exactly how they appeal to the "target demographics" on this side of the pond. Instead we get fast food that is cheap as shit, and of approximately the same quality.

Nothing, I'm not a pig that eats while working. Obviously I eat lunch and dinner and breakfast, but eating more often than that, no. Its bad for your teeth, too.

Burger King is Godburger internationally

McDonalds pleb detected

When you come to Burger King, they guarantee a fully personalized experience. Your meal is not crafted until YOU order it.

Just like royalty!

You can ask for any combination of ingredients available on your delicious flame broiled whopper! The staff is always happy to oblige!

At Burger King, you really can have it your way!

Fuck off. You are a barbarian if you eat in front your computer.

only wendy's sells spicy chicken though, and they have fresh lemonade, and freshness.

Fast food burger ratings (from a SEAman, ymmv)

1- Carl's Jr (a.k.a Hardees, yes?)
2- Burger King
3- KFC
4- McD
5- Wendy's

Could not be found here, but often mentioned on Sup Forums:
-Five Guys
-In-and-Out

Buffalo chicken strips
Homemade and boneless of course

>terrible thread
>two tripfags posting in it
Who would've fucking thought

Absolutely disgusting

Burger King offered exclusive chicken fries.

Try them today!

>>>/McDonalds/

I really don't understand these /ck/ memes.
I also don't understand what's so funny about pretending to be a blatant marketing shill.

So how does it feel attention whoring on an anonymous image board full of NEETs and virgins

Does the King offer vegan options?

Thanks OP.

I can vouch for this, burger king is fucking amazing cuisine, easily the pinnacle of fast food and (dare I say it!) the burger itself.

After a hard days work of web development or recreational gaming, on the weekends of course, I always stop by The King for a hearty meal. Be sure to try a double whopper, on my recommendation.

Aren't you from /fit/

I like Sonic the best. Their food seems to be pretty high quality for fast food. And it's cool to have them take your meal out to your car on rollerblades.

You guys are my best friends

Yes! Ask for a veggie burger

>be me

What are you? 12?

I like having me a good old fashioned Chicago style pizza.

Hey guys this is my blog post... Fuck I forgot that this is Sup Forums, I better make this coding related... yeah that'll do.

>inb4 burger king

I want you to leave, your posts are cancer

i could list some bretty gud local meal networks but i don't think anyone could support me

Is that curry?

Kill yourself, you pathetic attention whore. We have neither gold nor upvotes to give you.

much good :)

>posting files with hindi filenames
>on Sup Forums
...You're just asking for trouble.

That literally looks like a chunky shit
fucking poo people need to end it

kys tripfag

Had to be a fucking tripfag... sage all fields

POO

IN

LOO
O
O

Some high-brow commentary from the sagefags right here. Who forgot to sage after they saged.

If you were any smart you wouldn't eat shit.

Rip Pajeet and his ass hole

Also

>p
>o
>o

>i
>n

>i
>n

>l
>o
>o