Sorry, a little late on this one but i'm curious

sorry, a little late on this one but i'm curious

what did Sup Forums think of this series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1e8kSPMVBTk
youtu.be/GYo2wtL9fsY
youtu.be/0DUfiJMNHMo
youtube.com/watch?v=FQM5fU7V-MM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

normie dumb shit

It's on par with CSI Cyber
But worse

Great for people who have never touched a computer.

i figured lmao

"I wanted to do this AFK"

>youtu.be/1e8kSPMVBTk
>youtu.be/GYo2wtL9fsY
>youtu.be/0DUfiJMNHMo
XD don't make me mad or I hak you
Capitalism mor like crapitalism XDXDXD

I like the part where he broke all those guys out of prison and found his dead girlfriend in the trunk
Not realistic whatsoever but 6/10 for the plot

It was okay to mildly good until it went full Fight Club for no reason

The plot is good, photography, acting and soundtrack are well above the average, the hacking itself is bland
I enjoyed it as a TV show

>talks shit about steve jobs
>uses a macbook anyway
l e l

The swedish guy is pretty hot

don't know how you could watch this show past episode 2.

The only good thing that came out of it was that gif of the dude insulting the anime wallpaper. Please post that gif.

Ya bunch of edgelord autists!. The show was not that bad. Its way better than anything else of a similar concept.

Perhaps there should have been more ricing or "battlestation" comparisons in the show!

>-lord suffix
>reddit memes
guess where you need to go back to

The first few episodes were pretty good, but it turns into a needlessly dramatic 'case of the week' style show pretty quickly, gets way too preachy.
Basically this.

Liked it, and the hacking scenes where way more realistic than most series/movies. A bit deceived by the obvious Anonymous reference ; the final plot twist was a fun touch though.

requesting this also

somewhat well produced utter garbage

le hackerman

>use gnome because KDE is evil
youtube.com/watch?v=FQM5fU7V-MM

i hated it. couldn't get past the second or third episode.
>hurr durr i'm leet haxxor deeply flawed antihero and i see the dark secrets of evil humanity
>bullshit social commentary being presented as intelligent writing
>every episode ends in a different file extension (NONE OF WHICH ARE FREE AS IN FREEDOM FORMATS) to prove we know what we're talking about
that scene in the first episode where the NEW EVIL VP is like I'M A KDE MAN MYSELF
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It was okay for the first few episodes except for the fuck society scene.

Person of interest was better for me

GNOME IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN KDE, IT NEVER WAS, AND IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH SHIT NOW

GNOME > KDE in every aspect

Oops, wrong image.
No thumbnails in file picker in my GNOME machine :^)

is that supposed to be ironic?
10 years ago, KDE3 was the greatest desktop ever. then GNOME 3 and KDE 4 came out and they both sucked so much ass. i never used a DE since then, except for a brief flirt with Trinity/TDE for nostalgia

rip root

I liked it enough to want to watch season 2.
A bit cringy sometimes but my inner autist liked when they mentioned Linux.

This. Also I remember the soundtrack being pretty good. The F Society stuff was also cringey as hell.

I have been using kde for a long time, kde seems to be go to the new version whenever they peak.
Kde4 became good at the end. Having 3d graphics baked into it was really weird at first and took a lot of iterations to fix.
The best thing that came from it was krunner.
Today, krunner is what makes kde far above the rest of the desktop environments.
I mean graphical frontends to config files is great, but once everything is setup, people don't really care about that.
Now we have this weird vacuum where your options are either a tiling window manager, something you customize a lot yourself or something as bloated as kwin.

The switch from KDE2 to KDE3 was smooth and shiny
The switch from KDE3 to KDE4 was terrifying and everything would break constantly. It made me seek shelter in Xfce, but after seeing how gimped that was, I lost interest in DEs altogether.

a couple of my friends said that character in the show is literally me. i said fuck off.

Stop shilling, USA-network paid Pajeet-shillposter.

his girlfriend is shit tier danish you shitlord

just enjoy it op. cringe when it is cringworthy, laugh when it is funny

>pirate this
>mov
>mpeg
>mkv
>WHAT

Turns out it's the fucking episode title. Also quit watching after two episodes, it's total crap.

All of you need to get that stick out your asses and take the show for what it is, entertainment

The stick, take it out of your ass

Put some taste up your ass, this is pure garbage. Not bad enough to be funny, nearly not good enough to actually being considered good.

read the posts before clicking the post number

obligatory >>>>tv