Getting a GTX 1070

GTX 1070 releases tomorrow. Any tips on making sure I get one?

Before they sell out, I mean.

I would higly reccomend you to wait for aftermarkets, they will have better coolers and will be overclocked

Check the Nvidia subreddit every 10 minutes.

Overclocking one is easy as hell so it's not an issue unless you are technologically challenged
And the difference in noise/temp is really minimal compared to FE

Just make sure to put it in a case with good air flow.

>500€

No thanks. Enjoy your overpriced shit.

Just kys

Are they out in Aus now or is there a delay?

I can't wait to get mine. The 1080 aftermarket cards have way better cooling than the reference 1080 we've all seen the benchmarks for. I expect the 1070 will be a bit more efficient so the cards with aftermarket coolers will be much better/have a ton of overclocking headroom. Honestly, what was Nvidia thinking making the NDA on OEM cards lift after the reference cards? Now everybody thinks these cards are housefires when the Asus 1080 stayed around 70c in one test I saw.

And a glass
You can't buy an expensive GPU and not show it anyone who enters your room.

Not op but I'am upgrading a PC and want it to last for at least 2 years so 970 is out of question and 1080 is way too much (700-800 eur)

What time does embargo end on these?
I`m hoping I don't have to stay up too late tonight
>I`m EST

>Paying an extra $70 for the founders edition

I really hope you aren't serious. If you wanted to get assraped, just buy a 1080. Wait a week or two and then get a 3rd party 1070 for $70 less that has better cooling and is faster.

When do the aftermarket ones come out? I was planning on replacing my 670 FTW with a 1070 one.

Wew. For that kinda money you can get a great used CPU and a GPU and maybe some peripherals.

which one?

>used gpu or cpu

Nvidia GPUs don't last

>Third world country
>Used GPU or CPU
That's the only way in this forsaken country...

GTX 950 and FX 6300 for example.

GG what country famistan?
>tfw jew-s-a
>tfw 980ti

A European third world country.

No shit you think im gonna fly to buttfuckistan and go door to door looking for you what country nigger?

>who enters your room
mommy doesn't really care about you anymore

Nice try NSA.