/bst/ - Battlestations

finally got my monitors setup, still got some cable work to do but that can wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00SG0EEB2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eat shit and die

what desk is this? I just saw Corsair post pic related and I fell in love with it instantly. Plus, i need an upgrade on my desk anyway, its kinda shitty

I was planning on buying a new screen this month, but then I remembered that a familymembers bday is this month as well and it's a big one.

One more month until I can get rid of this annoying 3 screen setup.

What I'm working with

looks great, what size monitors and what monitor stand is that?

Looks nice and comfy! :)

Got my Pok3r in the mail

Not a bad battlestation. Might suggest you refinish the desk though.

This is mine I'm buying a boom arm and shock mount for the mic on friday

I'm early!

A little older station.

is Sup Forums being fucky or is it just me?

Looks fucking amazing now. The only thing i would change is i would get black curtains.

its pretty clean, I don't like the keyboard and the monster sticker though

clean as always

ow

shieet looks really nice

forgot pic

>using a USB microphone

Me and my boyfriends' station
I like your light, but not your monitor. 6/10
Invest in better speakers and monitors and this'll improve so much more. I like your desk. 6.5/10
Can you do any tricks with that pen? 6/10
I like this, but I don't like the LEDs 8/10

Well, it sounds better than most microphones I hear. So do you have any better points to hate it besides principle?

I can't complain the monitor was free since my brother shorted mine

This case would look dope under that desk.

Well the xlr version is cheaper it's less than $100 in some cases pluse you get much better recording

Fuck off summerfag

>three other monitors
>ps brushes and canvas still on the same fucking display

I'm just a shitter, though. I don't have any mixer, and didn't feel like getting one + cables. And just went with the easy route.
And honestly, it owrks great for my use.

Sorry I'm not as high end of a user of photoshop as you are. I was just doing some quick 5 min shit anyways.

Yeah I'm planning in staining it once I get some legs for the desktop

I like your keyboard

Forgive me, I just took this- I didn't try to clean it up for Sup Forums

>calling somone sumerfag
>doesn't get bait

>ow
Right?

Thanks user that's the dream

Man I need a holiday

Care to elaborate?

Pretty much the same, I raised the monitor but that's pretty much that's changed. Might take a new pic later.

Work work work

how old is your hound?

I can't argue with that but you should get a boom arm

Linnmonn Adils from Ikea. I swapped out the Linnmon for a kitchen worktop though

>shieet looks really nice
thanks senpai yours too

>Can you do any tricks with that pen?
A few, im not great at it or anything. Its good for my hand. Can do finger passes, charges, thumb arounds and reverse thumb arounds pretty easy. Finger pass into charge is the only combo i know though.

dormstation
I hate this place

newfag here. What is the best devices to use for audio?

The monitors are 27 inch, and the stand is this:
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00SG0EEB2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

i wouldnt have more than a laptop in a dorm, colleges are full of 1.4gpa scholarship (cia) niggers that steal everything

Some black curtains would be pretty cool, they'd block all the light when I'm watching a movie on the tv. I'll look in to getting some

thanks!

Took a first step in cleaning up my standing desk (lots of people said it was too cramped). Mounted my Node 202 on the bottom with brackets/hooks. Loving it so far. A lot more room and I can barely hear it anymore.

but no window view :/

Pic of bottom. Next up: mounting arm + new monitor?

Only temporary! Moving back to that room in a week or so.

itt ikea tier garbage

post yours please

He's 10, turns 11 on August 10th.

what monitor stand is that?

aw thank you dude.
just don't ruin that poker with some yellow caps!! ;p

niggers gonna nig anyway
this place is ok security wise as long as roommates don't go batshit crazy

aww old doggers are the best

it's ok desu senpai

Where did you put the PC? Nice standing station and cacti

Yes they are.

Nevermind

meme/10

Awww i was thinking of putting the old yellow ones one it. I actually really like them. Guess im the only one.

haha yea i think it looks way better with the white and black caps but if you like the yellow ones better you should totally do it

yeah i like the white and black too, just thought some colour was nice since everything else is black.

Rate plz
No bully ;(

i use the same moisturizer

>No bully ;(
but how

Ayy. Finally finished up my room. A few more things to unpack around the rest of the apartment but priorities. Also picked up a new old keyboard last weekend. Its an NMB RT8255C+ with Hi-Tek clicky "Space Invader" switches. Its in great condition, only needed a good cleaning. I've been running it as my main board since I finished cleaning it and aside from not having super keys, its absolutely perfect. For $3 from Goodwill I won't knock it.

I don't think I've been in a thread since you got your SSK. I love it man, looks fantastic. Its buckling spring, right? Does that get fatiguing?

>Monster sticker
>Batman pop figures in front of monitors
>750x616
Other than that it looks great though.

Nice as always senpai.

Very sideways, little investment shown, little effort shown. meh.

Very nice. Those Pok3r boards get around.

I agree with the other user. Monitors propped on shit always looks dumb. Consider getting a Monoprice "Universal Monitor Riser Shelf" or similar product.

Very nice although a bit cluttered for me. I fucking love those super tiny ThinkPads. Also, how do you get the dust cover off of that turntable? Do you move it when you use it? Functionality is always more aesthetically pleasing.

Get a monitor arm. Like I said to the other user, propping monitors on shit looks awful. If you must use books at least get a copy of SICP or some other meme.

>Me and my boyfriends' station
God. You guys must be living memes. Ouch. Cable management could use some work, otherwise pretty cute for the most part.

>Forgive me, I just took this- I didn't try to clean it up for Sup Forums
Next time try.

I fucking love your station user. Did you see the other day when someone posted it trying to get sauce on the desk and gushing over how perfect your whole setup is. Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

>Get a monitor arm
yeah i want one but i feel like it will be so much work to remove my monitor whenever i go to lan partys and shit

It's the wire management, huh?

Yeh it's definitely buckling spring, and nah it doesn't make me tired. I absolutely hate light switches, MX Red's were the worst switch I have ever used.

I wish I coukd provide sauce on the desk but it's unlabelled and was bought used.

Plus my station has heavy influence from M040/HD800 user.

>muh gun
Limp-dick faggot

no, it's just everything else

Just wall mounted my 34" curved ultrawide..

looks really small but i guess it's okay for the amount of wall space you have ,you could've gone for a 42-43 inch better in my opinion

I don't get it. Why wall mount a display that REQUIRES your head to be in a perfect spot just to view it properly?

pls dont delete my post

Yeah i do live in a small space, sitting about 1.8m from the display.. so 34 is still plenty, did wanna get a 40" 4k but couldnt get my hands on one so i got this bad boy for a good price.

The placement is pretty much perfect for me, cant tell a difference

janitor pls

Just cleaned my desk 8)

How is everybody doing today?
My scholarship got approved so pretty stoked, just need to save money to finally start building my weebstation
Dayum my nigga excelent work
Dat benis/headphone stand 10/10
comfy
What kind of display are u looking to buy?
Fucking10/10
>Next up: mounting arm + new monitor?
pls do that
Need another matching monitor
Nice
Marry me sockfag

I was hoping those were dragon dildos from the thumbnail.

2 bad i dont live in america :/

I mean you could use Snake's fist as a dildo.

Hell yeah bro first time posting! R8 no H8

My favorites.

This is mine. I'm going for a similar thing, but a warmer feel. Something that looks clean yet homey or comfy.

Jesus fucking christ. I'm sick, of course I forgot the picture.

I love it, really clean

what mouse is this?
I love your station by the way

I like the blue monitor

Thanks, thanks.

It's a Razer Deathadder Black Edition. Served me well, a little too large for my hands, died about a month or two ago now.

I'm using a G303 now, and while the sensor is ridiculously smooth and the weight is perfect, the design of the mouse just doesn't fit my hand. I'm a little worried because there are no mice out there that fit exactly what I need, which is essentially a slightly smaller Deathadder with the thumb buttons pulled towards me about a half inch or so. Hybrid fingertip/claw grip is a bitch when you have short thumbs and like your middle finger on the wheel and ring finger on the right click.

Everything is connected to that little laptop there and the TV to the left doesn't even work

There's plenty of clothes thrown around my room

fk1?

Hey, you got a new computer, chair, and monitor.

The amount of dust and clutter in this picture makes me physically ill. OCD going hard right now.

I've heard the FK1 is really solid, though it sounds like the EC2-A would be the better fit for me specifically. It was backordered just about everywhere when I got this mouse, unfortunately. I bought this one because the scroll wheel on my Deathadder broke, so I needed a quick replacement.

It's my birthday today and I've got a good amount of money to blow. I was thinking about getting an iPhone 5S for $150, moving from an old Galaxy S4. This one's old and the battery is shit and its just too large, but the 5S is also quite old. It'd be a new phone, just not "new."

I might just spring for a Zowie mouse, I don't know. This one is quite uncomfortable for me.

R8 my beer

What dust are you talking about

I have a fk1 and i love it. The only bad thing about it is that the mousewheel is complete garbage but that wont really matter unless you do things that require a very good mousewheel ( like csgo bunnyhopping or something)