The expensive as fuck Fury X is beaten by a 970

>the expensive as fuck Fury X is beaten by a 970

wtf is going on?

Some games run better on NVidia, some games run better on AMD.

Get used to it, because we're going to get "console quality performance"(Direct quote from loo from AMD) for the next years.

>1070 outperforming a 1080
nice bench brah

kuk'd

nvidia is cucking themselves after release ROFL

>EA
Found the problem.

>AMD sucks on this Nvidia shitworks game.

Oh man, who'd have thought!

>some games run better on AMD

no.. they dont

>what is directx12

an API that is too low level for indians to actually use

>saying this when AMD BTFO of nvidia on DX12

>AotS is just biased against Nvidia
>DOOM is just biased against Nvidia
>Hitman is just biased against Nvidia
>no games run better on AMD
Nice.

So, are you full of shit or do two RX 480s outperform the 1080?

>le two 480s meme

It's not a product made to compete with the 1080

Nonetheless, if what he (You?) said is true, then two RX 480s CAN compete and beat the 1080 at a lower price point.

What happens when crossfire fails or works like shit like always?

What you're seeing a common problem with AMD cards that's almost never talked about. While both AMD and Nvidia can outperform one another depending on the game, AMD usually has a wide variance of frame rates, especially if the game is not tailored for AMD. Meanwhile, Nvidia cards have a very steady variance of frame rates across all games with no games severely favoring an AMD card over a Nvidia one.

And even when AMD does get higher average fps in certain games, it's lowest fps are always extremely low, as you can see an example of in this chart. So even though the Fury X gets an average of 63, it's lowest tanks to 22.

Crossfire has been deprecated by Vulkan and DX12.

DX12 removes a lot of the problems crossfire has

Jesus, could you sound anymore like a retarded shill?

DX12 allows you to potentially even use one GPU from Nvidia and one GPU from AMD, crossfire and SLI are memes now.

Why didn't you also post the 1080p benchmark where the Fury X is winning out?

So it's a waiting game, when 480 crossfire is relevant, it's already replaced

Its so god damn summer in here lately I wouldnt be shocked if he's actually drinking the koolaide and believes what he said 100%.

Except that it beats the 970 at 1080p, so something strange is happening at 1440p

I'm not but It does seem odd that the 390 and Fury both do have really shit minimum fps's senpai. What is causing this?

That's just an issue with AMD's optimization, but the .1% lows there are frame drops you'd rarely see

>AMD's flagship, dual-gpu card can beat the 970
Wow, you don't say.

>dips to 33fps
shit

Nigga what

>Fury X
>dual GPU

>Fury X
>dual-gpu

No, that's the Pro Duo. Completely different card.

WHEN will we get in-depth comparisons of 1070s by heat/noise etc.? so sick of the marketing news

25 fps lower than What went wrong

>being this delusional

Typical Nvidiot.

This just demonstrates that this is a gimpworks game. There's something bottlenecking in the AMD drivers that shouldn't be.

>Game ran well on both AMD and nvidia in the beta
>game runs shit on AMD on release

EA got paid by nvidia

DELETE THIS YOU SCHMUCK

Don't ultra settings sometimes include nvidia bullshit settings?

The performance is fine. Check OP posted some shit or shill review.

mirror's edgyness is nvidia powered (physx)

Shilling.

>wtf is going on

Apparently Gamers nexus had a broken fury, because literally every other benchmark is showing fury X doing much better, even in 1080p

>broken
yes... the Fury X was (((((broken))))

Wat?

Shall I buy an used 970 or a 480?

I'm going to rely on Sup Forums because surely nobody here is biased and nobody follows a specific brand of the two

480 because DX12 and no 3.5meme

I think at this point it's pretty much confirmed that 480 is outperforming 970, and has a point.

If it were me, I'd get the 8gb ver, though. It's only $30 more

yeah but it might be 50€ more added to the 250 that the 4gb version will probably cost, knowing how our prices literally rape us in the dark

480 obviously. 970 is outdated as fuck and slower.

Are you legit retarded or just reading impaired?

>Tfw hate most of my fellow Americunts, but love the CRAAAAZY deals we get, compared to the rest of the world

Don't know about this game, but when I played the original Mirror's Edge I was getting horrendous frame drops whenever glass shattered in the scene, until I remembered to turn off NoVidya™ PhysX©

what the fuck am I reading?