I'll talk to you guys in the next one, peace

I'll talk to you guys in the next one, peace

unsubbed

What happened?

WE

just autistic people honing in on patterns.

WUZ

KANGZ

N

I

HEY GUYS ITS AUTISM

It's the tech nigger.

AY YO WE SOME KINDA TEK SQWA N SHIT
*close up of smacks lips with bokeh*

Dude basically just copies Howard Stern.

Piss people off and have drag queens on the show.

>Watching Tech Tubers

What are you, 12?

Hey guys it's Lou here with Austin

ARE THE

I want to suck his cock so badly

Hey whats up guys, poo in the lew here

>...in the description below dat like button
>DOPE
>HYPE
>pixels

On a serious note, he is very humble if you see his videos about the new office you can tell he has problems with being around other people and talking to them (just like us on here [4chins]) and he also didn't brag about shit, unlike poo in the lew and autism evans and the jonathan "caffeine" manchild dude. I like Marques and I think he is okay with us making memes of him here because he is just like us.

G

PROGRAMMERS

Who the fuck is poo in the lew

serious question. how do these youtube idiots get so many fucking phones? do they get them for free? there is no way these guys make enough money to drop 700 a month on a new phone to make a review video

the companies give them the phones for free you fuckwit

corporations like samsung etc send them phones to review

What shitter youtube channels do is they "buy" the phone and "review" it then send it back, cash in that free youtube $$ and repeat on something else

But super popular ones just get it for free as literally an advertisement

Generally companies give established reviewers devices to review (often they have to return them at the end of the review process; sometimes reviewers mention this fact in a slightly roundabout way (e.g. "during the time we had it" or whatever)).

If you're just getting started, one way you can cheaply-ish do it is by buying the product, spending a week or two with it, and then returning it. You'll generally lose about 15% for bullshit reasons like restocking fees or whatever, but you have to accept that you won't be profitable from day 0.

>But super popular ones just get it for free as literally an advertisement
It's an advertisement inasmuch as companies know that people like seeing shiny new toys and lusting after them. there's generally no formal agreement to fawn over the device in question (although some companies have been dicks to reviewers who have been unfavorable in the past). Companies hand out products to reviewers, get their products trashed in some reviews, and move on.

Nobody in this entire process is adversarial. Reviewers get paid just for readership/viewership, so while they might benefit in the short term form convincing you to buy product X, if that product turns out to be shit then they'll lose viewers (unless their gimmick is something else, like blending every product at the end of the review or something).

DOPE
CRISPY

Until next time, take care.

MKBHD makes fucking bank and he buys his phones himself. He's said that the only thing that's stopping him from getting a Tesla is no turbo charging where he lives or something like that.