Daily reminder that if you don't own at least one apple product you're a bum and techno racist

Daily reminder that if you don't own at least one apple product you're a bum and techno racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Gc2QRdcSGI
youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily reminder that b8 threads like this kill other potentially good threads

>techno racist

KEK

I own an old Apple Pro Keyboard.
It's a complete piece of shit

no, shunning apple hardware makes you a homophobe, not a racist, OP

Exactly, i'm an internalized homophobe.
And in order to act with the script and label that has been thrown at me,
i need someone to suggest me some weapons so i can shoot up the nearest gay club as efficiently as possible.
I'm thinking backpack bomb, poison drenched knife, and a gas powered operation that can shoot darts laced with poison.
Arson could also be a good thing.

Racism is bad because it hurts people for no reason, and is both factually wrong and completely irrational.

"Techno-racism" is bad because...?

>I own at least one Apple product but do not fields a single fuck about your techno-racism bullshit

I have an iPod shuffle I received as a gift. The really small one that looks like a lighter.
I enjoyed it, it was with me throughout college and would entertain me during my 1 hour of daily commute, I mean, any other mp3 player would have worked just as fine but it was what I had.
I still have it but I don't think it works or maybe just the cable is broken. Know what, I'll try to make the thing work.

>Racism is bad because it hurts people for no reason
It doesn't hurt people, it hurts individuals.
It hurts for a reason, since some individuals are butthurt that other individuals have opinions on them.
If is factually neutral, because it is mathematically rational, in that racism (stereotyping and prejudice) is a result of the natural mental process that all people have which is putting everything they sense around them into order, categories, associations, etc.
Racism only becomes a problem when stereotyping and/or prejudice, grow into discrimination.
Stereotyping, prejudice, and discrimination aren't inherently inclusive.

Brush up on your critical thinking son.

I used a iPhone 4 for 4 years before it broke, does that count?

remember, the most important tool is an unintentionally ally.

> youtube.com/watch?v=5Gc2QRdcSGI

dumb faggot may have singlehandedly doubled the death toll.

The most important aspect of shooting up a gay club,
is the use of an appropriate musical track running during the job:
youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

fuck off you gay nigger

i got a late 2010 macbook air for free from my father since he managed to break the touchpads glass cover and went "i'll just buy a new one lol"
it's a great little shitposting & netflix machine but i wouldn't pay 1k+ for one.

Well I am a real racist, so why should I care about being a techno racist as well?

can you please stop making a big deal about apple products

you're making the people who just want to use them without being judged look bad

Daily reminder to poo in loo.

I have some apple vinegar.
OP a faggot.

I own a PowerMac G4, which I rarely use, and a Pro Keyboard and a Mighty Mouse which are my daily drivers for my desktop. Which is a hackintosh.

i would like to round up every person that uses the expression "daily driver" and fucking exterminate them.

thanks for tuning in.

Daily reminder to report all apple toy threads.

I've got ~10 Macs, a few iPods, and a Magic Trackpad

>lolxD summer
I've been here year round for 6 years, kid.

Daily reminder to pray for the souls of those lost in the terrible tragedy at the Apple Store in Orlando.

>mactoddler summershit
>calling someone else kid

>Owning the ultimate normie weapon
No.

today I learned I'm racist

xDDD ur only a tru gentooman if you exclusively use thinkpads amirite

Why?

Don't like Islam? Racist!
Don't like illegal immigrants? Racist!

Might as well make not liking gay people into racism too.

iPod classic reporting in. Also power Mac g4 dual 450mhz with 512 MB of RAM

ayyyyyyyyyyyy

I'm techno diverse. I own a Windows desktop, Linux laptop, Windows laptop, iPod, Samsung tablet, LG phone, and Linux router.

What should I do to fill my diversity quota better?

Daily reminder that if you own at least one apple product to poo in the fucking loo.

Nice one dude

>Linux router.
You fucked up

CURRY
U
R
R
Y

UP
P

NOW
O
W

I got an iPod nano :^)

>60BN cum downloads

Tim Cuck talking about his bedroom life with his actual boyfriend.

kek