Redpill me

I want to buy pic related shure 535.
I mainly listen on the pc. Have 400+€ over ears aswell(wont tell brand because I dont want a shit storm) but big headphones(no matter which ones you buy, even open ones) get hot and heavy over time and Iam using earphones up to 8-12hours per day so a good pair of inears would be the wiser choice.

so red pill me! are there alternatives?

I use the 425se daily.

I might upgrade or just get the se215, cables plus new foams cost the same amount anyways

why do you want the 215 if you already have a pair of 425, wouldnt that be a downgrade?

Cheaper to buy a new se215 than cables and foams for the 425, and one of the earpieces might be broken anyways instead of the cable. I dont think I care anymore.

Probably will get brand new 425 or 535, my 425 has been warranty fixed once already.

do the shure inears easily break or whats the deal, just bad luck?

I've hear that the 535 don't sound good for the price. Do some research before buying.

they are supposed to be inear monitors.
I heard some whining here and there about them not being bassy enough because some people are retarded. do u mean that shit by meaning dont sound good for the price.

should I buy some beats instead, or what do u suggest?

Mine were faulty out of the box. Ive used this pair for 2 years now, no problems, two or three replacement cables. Daily use at my shitjob.

have u tried other similar inears in that price range? can you suggest a alternative if there is one in the 400-500€ price range.

No idea, ive always had shures. The comfort and isolation is perfect for me.

I have a pair and they're pretty good but they're really dark. Even though they're flat where it matters there's no sub bass or treble extension. They're also extremely sensitive so if you have a shit source it'll show you all the flaws in the music.

I think you should check Noble K10's for better all round sound signature.

I also use the SE425's, they're pretty good overall, had mine for about a year now.

Once thing about them though, the sound they output is VERY balanced. you can basically hear everything that's going on very clearly. But if you're expecting a lot of bass/mids/treble specifically, you're going to have to adjust the equalizer of whatever software you're using.

pic related is my EQ settings is foobar2k

>Noble K10
>1650 dollarydoos
>1650 smackeroonies
>1650 burgerbuckeroonies

i dont want to buy this kind of headphone because when i buy similar cheap versions of this same style they always sound so bad

?
is this supposed to be an argument?
idgi

im asking if they get less shit as they get more expensive as in does the whole " hear everything you mouth does" effect go away as they get more pricey

dunno how it is with inears but usually with overears there is some point of diminishing returns for your invested money. its usually around the 200-300€ price range. shit there are even 200-300€ overears that sound better than 1000€ overears.
dunno if thats what you ment.

>" hear everything you mouth does" effect go away as they get more pricey
That's because isolation, you fucking idiot. Not because the headphones are bad.

but it makes it impossible to enjoy the music if i can hear myself fucking breathing? music is suppsoed to make me forget i exist and take me to a happy place its suppsoed to cure the depression of knowing a failure as big as me exists

I don't care. You won't find isolating headphones that don't do that.

Also, go exercising. That's a good cure for depression.

>are there alternatives?
You could look at westones, I forget the model number, but the price is comparable IIRC. They're both at least 3 driver models.

I've got the red special 535's. Apparently those with the standard 535's can achieve the same sound via some kind of mod. I couldn't be fucked so just picked up the reds.

Had some 215's for about 2 years (blue specials). No problems, just when the second cable started act up (round the ear hard wire started pocking through the rubber) and I had run out of replacement ear bud thingys, I thought it would be nice for an upgrade.

Also have some westone's - U pro 30's? whatever - but they're for actual monitor use.

There are 2 lines from westone: a neutral one for monitors and a "flavoured" kind for music listening.

Look at the 30 or 40 model (i believe it's the 40 model that's comparable with the 535's).

Whatever you get in the end, low end or high, get a pair with easily replaced cables; I'm rough on my shit (these are my traveling and everyday iem's) so the ability to stick on new cables when the old ones fuck up is great.

Better than the old days when everything was basically lost if the cable broke.

Thanks for the red 535 info, they have better sound fämäläm

Have a bridget

op here

thanks, that really helped.

mmcx connector
not that strong

Are there shure iem around $100 that are good or should I just get cans

WE HAVE HEADPHONE GENERAL FOR AUTISTIC FUCKS LIKE YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC FUCK

I knew that I and I still refused to use it just to make people like u mad.
U mad, dawg?

Its shit

Literally every IEM mentioned in this thread is fucking garbage.

Get an Etymotic Research ER4XR.

I have these. Too weak lows, too little bass. Highs and mids are mindblowing.

I know how to use them OP, I've had 215 too, and it's entirely different sound.

Lack of bass is due to variable impedance. If bass is important to you, you will need to turn equaliser/'bass boost' on to listen to them. I am looking to either downgrade to 425 or upgrade to 846.

I bought these and I like them so far.

I make my own foam eartips by pushing a heated nail through foam earplugs.

Anyone else have an opinion on the M6's ?