/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• Comfy Reviews made a review of the James Donkey mouse • user received some jewelry and a bunch of socks • Hi-res Xiaomi Bluetooth speaker unboxing on a shark mousepad • along with a review • Fuck off • user tested a clothes lint removed, satisfied with results • user's Silicon Power S55 SSD still working posts benchmarks • user gets a GET and some cables cables cables • Review of a Xiaomi Roidmi • Xiaomi releases a kettle, it even has its own app • user's guide to getting into electronics with chink components and arduinos • user received his Monks • A video review of a chink Samsung wireless charger can be found here • user has some issues with chink transistors • user had a heated argument with a chink seller, no backstory • Unbiased Tech Reviews with a life update and a new review of the Cube i7 • user bought a KFC shirt • user showing off his fancy USB Voltmeter/Ammeter Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Hot-Fashion-2014-Mr-gugu-miss-go-3d-three-dimensional-loose-sweatshirt-kentuckey-kfc/1882897820.html?spm=2114.30010308.3.2.8M2bsM&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10017_507_10040_9871_9875,searchweb201603_3&btsid=0c834a88-65ab-4739-b38a-b40d4ca1e918
aliexpress.com/item/feixiang-DAC-2015-X6-febre-HiFi-amp-USB-digital-coaxial-DE-fibre-decodificador-DE-audio/32410721374.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for kingdian

what software or website is this?

Please talk me out of this

it's literally the file name

Remove the chinken

I ordered the Vernee Thor, my first chinese phone. Scared af desu.
Looks great on paper, but it seems when you look at their forums that there's a lot of lies (not quick charge as advertised, no gorilla glass 3...)

Anyone got front camera samples btw? Couldn't find any.

didn't see that,
I should get some chink prescription glasses

Link for kfc shirt please ??

How do I minimise the chance of Duty Tax on a £300 order to UK from Gearbest?

Also what problems are associated with the Xiaomi Mi5 64gb in black?

the one i bought isnt listed anymore, but if you search for 3d printed jumper you should be able to find it

Should have got 9 c sd card reader

aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Hot-Fashion-2014-Mr-gugu-miss-go-3d-three-dimensional-loose-sweatshirt-kentuckey-kfc/1882897820.html?spm=2114.30010308.3.2.8M2bsM&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10017_507_10040_9871_9875,searchweb201603_3&btsid=0c834a88-65ab-4739-b38a-b40d4ca1e918

nvm found it

/csg/ was a mistake

Best tablet under 120 for reading pdfs?

$100 package arrived today, marked as "gift", no taxes
>mfw

It's a Hikvision DS-2CD2432F-IW network camera.

Will review later.
Have to configure a firewall first. 99% sure it will phone home, like most Chinese IP cams

Thanks so much

>woke up at 12:30
>postman came at 12:15
>can't pick up package from office until 2

ree

When will this general die?

But stuff over time like presents

When people get bored of cheap shit

So never. We just need to get more people buying non-meme items.

when amazon and ebay start doing free worldwide shipping

I need a magnetic plate that I can bolt to my wall to keep my keys, is CS the answer?

we can start with sharks

sharks are just shitty samsung chips that couldn't make the cut and got sent to the chinks
they WILL die on you

Isn't the rabbit supposed to be male?

Neodynium (sp?) Magnets on aliexpress

My shark died last week. Fucking chink shit.

Hey familia, I'm thinking of ordering the Redmi 3s Pro. It looks like GearBest is probably the cheapest for me. Any place cheaper? I'm in America so customs tax probably doesn't matter.

Also, should I hold off until more reviews come out or just go for it?

>bluetooth speaker with sucker

You're a sucker already

Teclast x80 pro probably because of 1200p and the $80 price tag

>GearBest is probably the cheapest for me
Nevermind about that. It doesn't seem like they sell the pro (3GB RAM) version there.

They sure do, moffuga

Link me? I'm not finding it.

The reviews should be fine since the only change is an updated processor. It would probably increase battery life. But whatever 3s model you buy now is in presale and there is no saying how long it will take for each vendor to get stock and post it out to you.

Note 3 pro bro

> say you're a youtuber
> get free shit

A lot of you anons are buying new phones, so I'm assuming the people with new phones have old phones laying around, yeah? Could anyone spare a phone for a fellow user? I just need something to hold me over until I'm debt free. Can't buy one right now. Throwaway trip, in case someone wants to reply to me about this.
>tfw no phone
>tfw no /csg/ on the go
;--;

why would you want that piece of shit?

Just get the Redmi Note 3 Pro

You US or EU?

If you're in America, there's a government program for free cellphones if you're low income.

I paid 50¢ for this, but I would pay $5 just for someone to take it away from me right now.

It responds to all noises and it won't stop. I took it out of my room and into the common area, but it responds to the TV so I had to take it back to my room. Probably going to chuck it out the window before the night is over. fuck this stupid piece of shit

what's dat

kek

A Note 3 is not the same phone.

It's a new release with a new processor and I'm in the market for a new phone.

rape alarm?

Stick it in someones car, or on it. Tape it to someones car.

It's an alarm that you're supposed to whistle to activate, but it activates off of everything.

What even is this?

I'm not low income, there's just a lot to my situation. But I'm not really into posting sob stories on Sup Forums
>someone pls help

>$30 less that note 3 pro
>you get worse screen(720p vs 1080p)
>you get worse processor(snapdragon 430 vs 650)
>you get worse camera(13mp vs 16mp)
>you get less ram(2gb vs 3gb)

Good goy

What phone carrier?

it's a key alarm for lost keys
you attach it to your keys and it beeps and blinks when you whistle or yell
except this little shit nugget just beeps and boops forever unprovoked until you can't fucking stand it
It always finds a way to beep at the worst moments, like during an emotional scene in a TV show, from a mid-shit grunt, from a sigh of frustration because this shit won't stop
fucking

>Bought 16GB of RAM for my memepad because it was $46
>what the flying fuck do i do with all this ram
Help
Any ideas aside from killing myself?

I do this every fucking time

>he fell for the 16GB of RAM meme

To whom

T-Mobile is the company I have service with. My previous phone is trashed, but my SIM is active for another 2.5 weeks I think

No really, what can i do with all this ram.

It was an impulse buy because a single 8gb stick is like $50 over here, $46 for two was neat.

Could resell a stick i guess.

Install ppsspp and pirate psp games?

Sellers who want more people to buy their products. I messaged a few replica phone makers to see if I can get a free S7 clone to review.

Does it beep when it hears itself beep?

Post a review of xiaomi batteries when you get them please.

EU, frenchfag
Why?

Pretty sure you don't need 16GB for that

Very same like umi iron great phone but auto focussing is shit in camera . you have to press the screen to make it focus properly. Other than that its very good

Intriguing

If autofocus is the only matter, then I'm reassured. I generally like to focus myself anyway as stupid as it may sound.

well I'm off to sleep. if anyone wants to contact me about possibly donating an old phone, my email is [email protected]

Anybody got any good chink shit lockpicking stuff? E.g picks, pick guns, etc

>having to pay for fucking po box to buy shit and be sure i will see it someday
im not sure if be glad of living near the frontier

It's a DAC/amp combo. It cost me $58. Sounds great and feels very high quality.

aliexpress.com/item/feixiang-DAC-2015-X6-febre-HiFi-amp-USB-digital-coaxial-DE-fibre-decodificador-DE-audio/32410721374.html

i wonder what this could be

Asswipe chink wants me ro change dispite reason.

There is NOTHING mini about that behemoth.

File a claim, thats misleading advertisement.

Looks like roofing?

it's the wrong photo that's what it is

let's skip the unboxing and get to the good stuff

corrogated metal sheeting for like a roof or something

>implying chinks understand english that complicated

size comparison with the H22

this thing is much smaller than i thought it would be

Why not just buy a cheap mixer from Amazon? What's so special about this one.

Hey, I't my native tongue either , if you do international trade, you could try to understand.

Well, it has Line out, Colaxial in and optical in at the back so it needs some space for it obviously.

It's only big if you're a little girl.

>What's so special about this one.
It's just like any other DAC/amp combo. It was cheap, looked nice and I was curious about the whole external DAC/amp meme so I decided to try it.

>2 white
>4 black

did you test it yet?

Exactly what I needed.

Yeah, I have it plugged in.

It sounds good. It uses the CS4398 chip as DAC which is Cirrus Logic flagship if I'm not mistaken, 120dB SNR.

Also it requires it's own power brick so it should be able to push some relatively hard to drive headphones. Sadly, I have no such headphones to test.

So you know where the front is

Make a review about the Bluetooth speaker (I'm mainly worried about bass resonance).

Ordered from gayboys or sandniggerexpress?

Reporting the battery life of my chink Smartwatch, 22hours, about 55% battery left, I guess 3 days would be possible if you use it without a SIM card.

Also asked the crappy 100m rangefinder seller for a full refund plus $7 if he wants me to send it back, or the full refund and I will keep it.

Why do you have a sim card in your watch?

Ya te vi negro

I'm testing it, so far no complains, maybe the speaker could be louder.

B-but I'm not a negro!

>Telcel

Good goy negro

How can I remove the Android partition from a Teclast X80 Pro tablet, to keep all the 32gb for windows?