PC Gaming Headset Recommendations

Hey guys looking into buying a PC Gaming Headset. I don't know much about them so any recommendations? I'm not looking for anything too fancy/expensive or cheap/garbage quality. My price range is from 70$USD-120$USD. And can the headset be found at retail stores like Walmart/Target, BestBuy, or GameStop? Don't wanna buy anything online.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00HVLUR86/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_r44yxbBYZE7BQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't get a headset. Get decent headphones and modmic it. I'd suggesting asking for purchasing advice in the /hpg/ thread but not for a headset.

Hyper X Cloud 1

I have a Logitech g430. It was like 40 bucks and the headphones and mic are good enough for gaming, voice comms, and music. It folds up nicely, too.

On an absolute scale they're all garbage quality. I've never been impressed by the sound, recording and comfort of a single headset. But on a relative scale, they're all relatively equal garbage.

You don't have to care about any one aspect being "great." You can be perfectly happy with mediocre sound/recording/comfort. But if you are, then it doesn't matter substantially once you find something that's good enough.

Go find the cheapest headset you can that is good enough. If there's one next to it which is $10 more expensive, I promise you it's not $10 better. It's indistinguishable. All that matters is what you're willing to put up with. Everyone in this thread who tells you it's a bad idea is doing so because they're not willing to put up with any quality of the headset being mediocre. That's where they're coming from.

this

or these
amazon.com/dp/B00HVLUR86/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_r44yxbBYZE7BQ

best two imo

Not a headset.

Clouds are fucking amazing, and the build quality is amazing (Metal, and Plastic) I don't ever think I can go back.

Dont buy headsets or gaymer headphones at all, clouds are an exception

Its a Takstar Pro 80 with bundled microphone boom.

Fuck off summer nigger.

Yea and cheaper.
I wonder how they got the clouds so fucking good. They feel so comfortable.

>Yea and cheaper.
Usually you'll find rebrands cheaper but it is, as far as I am aware, the only one where there is not a ridiculous gamer tax added on. Thus it is the only one that is suggested if someone is retardedly wed to the idea of a headset over headphone+microphone.

I prefer a headset better than headphones+microphone

Whatever for? It is more shit to break, is the same cheap microphone you can buy elsewhere and attach to headphones and is almost always completely overpriced crap sounding headphones.

I use a set of Superlux headphones and a BM800. Much nicer setup than my old Logitech set with better audio quality. And it costed me literally half as much.

Well it's comfy, and I can move it easier. Never had any problems with them, sound quality and mic quality have always been pretty good, haven't had a need for a desk mic man.
The advantages wouldn't really benefit me.

>PC Gaming Headset
>""Gaming""
How the fuck does it improve your ""gaming performance""????? It's just a fucking headset, why the fuck is the word GAMING even in there, you fucking faggot? Fuck I hate you

>Gaming Headset

HyperX Cloud 1 or 2? What differences are there between the two. I have heard that the usb connector/dongle/soundcard on Cloud 2 causes some clicking noises.

ARE THESE GOOD?

what about siberia v2 frost blue?

I hate this fucking world, too many god damn fuckers in it.
Too many thoughts and different societies all wrapped up together in this fucking place called AMERICA.
Everyone has their own god damn opinion on every god damn thing,
and you may be saying 'Well what makes you so different?'.
Because I have something only me and V have; SELF AWARENESS.
Call it exortenstiolism or whatever the fuck you want.
We know what we are to this world, and what everyone else is.
We learn more than what caused the civil war and how to simplify quadratics in school.
We've been watching you people and we know what you think and how you act.
All talk and no action.
People who are said to be brave or courageous are usually just STUPID,
then they say later that they did it on purpose cause they're brave,
when they did it on fucking accident.
God everything is so corrupt and so filled with opinions and points of view,
and peoples own little agendas and schedules.
This isn't a world any more.
It's H.O.E and no one knows it.
Self awareness is a wonderful thing.