Im basically retarded but even i can see nvidia is one of the most disingenuous companies to ever fucking exist

im basically retarded but even i can see nvidia is one of the most disingenuous companies to ever fucking exist

how can you support them, i know u like the high frame rates or whatever, but these people are striahgt up lying conniving cunts that will do anything to squeeze another dollar out of you

you see that huge price drop? wanna know why they did that?

when AMD released their lower priced boards thats when nvidia went "SHIT WE CANT KEEP EXTRACTING AS MUCH MONEY AS WE HAVE BEEN FROM THESE FUCKING RETARDS WE BETTER ACTUALLY MAKE OUR PRICES SOMEWHAT ""REASONABLE"""

Not s fan of nvidia but it is a good move to drop price on things that you will no longer support. And truth is, people still buy them and think to themselves, what a great deal.

To each his own, but many people have turned away from the company because of their practice.

bump so you stupid autistic cunts that are incapable of reading into how other people perceive you or feel about you realise hopefully

these people extract money from you and that is it

they are like the chinese

they will fuck you over and try "win" every situation they can. you are not equal to these people. they do not like you. the chinese and nvidia i mean.

to these people, if you have a ""fair deal"" they regard that as a LOSS

if they are not RIPPING YOU OFF THEY CONSIDER IT A LOSS

WAKE UP NVIDIOTS

Search and demand my friend

yeah excuses you keep shellin out for nvidia so they can try FUCK YOU OVER ONCE AGAIN

If they make the prices too high while there's still competition, it's the gamers blame for buying their cards.

Nvidia is a horrible company for their beyond poor Linux support and gameworks, not so much for their prices.

THEYRE HORRIBLE FOR ALL THOSE FUCKING THINGS AND THEIR PRICE GOUGING

IM NOT GOING TO FUCKING SPOON FEED YOU CUNT GO LOOK IT UP BEFORE AND AFTER

HOW FUCKING MUCH DID THEY CUT OFF

HOW FUCKING QUICKLY DID TEHY CUT IT OFF

THEY ARE STRAIGHT UP SCAMMING YOU CUNT AND YOU KEEP MAKING EXCUSES

>Caring about 20MHz
Also it is only Asus and MSI and they make AMDiscount cards too

>The actual boost clock is 25MHz higher

Huh? Nvidia's Linux drivers are really good though.

YOURE A GOD DAMN SHILL FOR THE LIARS I KNEW IT

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED

"DURRR WHO CARES IF THEYRE LIARS WHAT THEY LIE ABOUT REALLY ISNT SO BAD"

YEAH THEN THEY JUST KEEP LYING TO YOU BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOURE GONNA LAY DOWN ADN TAKE IT LIKE THE GOD DAMN BITCH THAT YOU ARE

>getting mad about fags who like to be gouged
>getting mad about morons who are literally running out to buy 'cutprice' maxwell cards that will be outperformed and undercut by the rx480 in less than two weeks

they're a capitalist enterprise, of course they're lying to squeeze another dollar out of you. that's their job.

The proprietary drivers are a mess, the open source drivers aren't as fast.

yeah but its ILLEGAL TO LIE TO CONSUMERS AND THESE PEOPLE BLATANTLY DO IT

THEN YOU GOD DAMN QUEERS SLURP THE SHIT OFF THE PLATES THEY THROW AT YOU AND BEG FOR MORE

What exactly do you mean by 'a mess'?

what the fuck do you think dumb cunt? you dont know what a mess is?

Asperger?

ASUS and MSI cheated, EVGA didn't and you are still blaming nVidia...

Also
The MSI 1080 Gaming has 3 modes:
OC Mode: 1847 MHz / 1708 MHz
Gaming Mode: 1822 MHz / 1683 MHz
Silent Mode: 1733 MHz / 1607 MHz

The card for review is with OC Mode and the retail ones are on Gaming mode

Quoting some ars comment
Nvidia's proprietary drivers are pretty solid on Linux, but their development is closed and entirely dictated by Nvidia. The good side is that you get great performance on their hardware. The downside is that they're a huge binary blob which replaces much of the standard X stack and function basically as a wrapper around their Windows drivers. This isn't ideal for Linux kernel and graphics stack developers.
They did offer some open-source drivers (called "nv"), but those were always low-performance, 2D-only, and the code itself wasintentionally made difficult to follow. The situation was soured even more when, a few years ago, they killed the official open-source drivers. The community responded by building their own by reverse-engineering some new open source drivers ("Nouveau").
Generally, they have just been pretty hostile to the Linux community. Sure, their proprietary blobs usually work great ... except when they don't and there's very few options for fixing it. It's also hard to get new graphics features that show up in the kernel and Linux graphics stack (the stuff that's hardware-agnostic and doesn't go into the drivers for specific cards) until Nvidia releases a new version of their proprietary driver to incorporate them. With open source drivers, you can usually just recompile the existing code (maybe make a few changes here or there) against the latest developments in the rest of Linux Land to get all the new features.

>0
LIE LIE LIE

MORE LIES

LIES UPON LIES UPON LIES THESE NVIDIOTS ARE BRAINWASHED SO BADLY THE DONT EVEN REALISE WHAT IS THAT THEY ARE DOING!!!

For

So they're not ideal, but I'd hardly call that a mess. If a good ten percent or more of end-users were consistently having problems, that I'd consider a mess, but that's not the case here.

The devs behind the Linux drivers seem pretty decent guys too; the few times I've had any serious problems, I've looked up on their forums to see what happened with other people, and the devs themselves are working through the problem with aforementioned other people.

Yeah no torvalds hates them too
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2012/06/linus-torvalds-says-f-k-you-to-nvidia

>market for older GPUs at cheaper prices is quite sustainable, at least in the second hand market
>hurr durr nvidia shouldn't do that

nvidia are a business and they're there to make money you fucking mong.

Do you get angry because last year's smartphones are cheaper than this year's smartphones?

>AMD is bad at selling things and nvidia is good at it so nvidia sucks!!!!

kill yourself neet poorfags.

NO

AMD ARE NOT FUCKING LIARS

NVIDIA ARE FUCKING LIARS

THATS ALL THIS COEMS DOWN TO YOU GFUCKING SHILL CUNT

>amd are not fucking liars

wew lad. How's that rampant brand loyalty treating you?

AMD is a corporation. AMD lies.

Heres a ciggie pupper

youre so god damn blind i bet you got a dog like in OP to lead you around fuckin shill

Not a smoker, but "Heres a ciggie pupper."

Anyway, what is the difference in price vs performance?

I think this is probably the first time amd has beat nvidia in price vs performance.