/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• user is hesitant to make a $120 chink shit purchase • user's $100 dollar package arrived with no tax issues • This lost key finder responds any kind of noise and won't stop beeping • user unboxes a DAC/amp device • user demands a full refund for what seems to have been a mislabled powerbank • A hexacopter is what this user's heart desired comparison with a quadcoper • user reports on his chink smartwatch • Sharks are collectibles now • user received a bunch of packages • user added a Mitu plush to his Xiaomeme collection • More Ray-Ban fakes • user bought a custom poster • Another user fell for the shark meme. Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/2015-Health-Care-Digital-LCD-Wrist-Blood-Pressure-Monitor-Heart-Beat-Rate-Pulse-Meter-Measure-2015/32522826736.html
sale.joybuy.com/act/prh0NsBqye2kLa.html
joybuy.com/1132541.html
joybuy.com/1099208.html
joybuy.com/873068.html
joybuy.com/1130591.html
ebay.co.uk/itm/221777835675?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
ebay.co.uk/itm/262430239387?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_275870.html
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_359130.html
gearbest.com/DIY-Bomb-buildingkit/pp_366740.html
pcgameshardware.de/Nvidia-Geforce-Grafikkarte-255598/News/Gefaelschte-GTX-960-zu-guenstigen-Preisen-im-Umlauf-1198678/
youtu.be/HkkzDINzTqg
gearbest.com/stylish-sunglasses/pp_358741.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so, the redmi 3s is good ?

I really don't get why so many people buy sharks. I mean sure it's a fairly cheap SD card but don't most people that need one already have one? how useful can sd cards be?

it just seems to be a really strange thing to be massively popular, why do people buy them? is it just because it's a csg meme?

go away, pissphone

Redmi note 3 pro 2gb just arrived. Unlocking bootloader and installing cm13 as you read this

>is it just because it's a csg meme
I bought one because I needed it from my redmeme.
There's definitely a meme aspect to it though.

Anyone running MIUI 8 on their Redmeme?

I didn't have a 64gb card

You lads aware of any particularly good bluetooth mice out there for cheap?

There are a lot of things using them.
Phones, cameras, mp3 players, raspberry pi, etc.
There is no reason not to have a spare.
And it's dirt cheap

>Anyone running MIUI 8 on their Redmeme?
Check previous thread

aliexpress.com/item/2015-Health-Care-Digital-LCD-Wrist-Blood-Pressure-Monitor-Heart-Beat-Rate-Pulse-Meter-Measure-2015/32522826736.html

bought one of these bad boys, only thing to compare to is an actual medical (but old) blood pressure reader. Works very well and reliably, the only issue is it needs quite a bit of power so you will need relatively new batteries

>the only issue is it needs quite a bit of power
That's common with all those things

Reposting from an old thread:

In other news, JD.com (aka joybuy) has a sale right now, including a bunch of chink shit for $1:

sale.joybuy.com/act/prh0NsBqye2kLa.html

joybuy.com/1132541.html (micro-usb cable)

joybuy.com/1099208.html (micro-usb OTG cable)

joybuy.com/873068.html (USB keyboard lamp)

joybuy.com/1130591.html (chink lego knock-off toy)

Got myself a microusb charging cable (the old one is almost destroyed)

Teclast X80 Pro vs Chuwi Hi8 Pro?

Both 8".

sorry, the one i had before you pumped by hand
this is a lot more convenient
still, i feel it should be mentioned for most people buying one of these

got a knock off peli case for £2 and it's a huge improvement over the £1.50 one i got
ebay.co.uk/itm/221777835675?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

whats the context on that webm?

High school girl getting ready to go on stage

TONS of chink shit arrived in the past 2 days
First up, Ray Bans

li brand shop ? my box was the same

Impressed with the build quality, wasn't sure if the variant I ordered was matte as the listing changed to green lenses + gloss

Almost perfect
Yeah, 10 USDollarydoos

>sihce

Next - H22 from GearBest, arrived within a week selecting the 0.85 shipping, (UK)
Bretty fun, will invest in the 5 pack of batteries that shows up here

yupe, that
>sihce
too

can you post pics of the side logos ? mine came a little bit faded away on the bottom of the Y

Alright let's see what we got.

Aukey cables - decent quality, can't complain
LG G4 tempered glass screen protector - standard
FUCKHUGE G4 case - yeah, not getting used as it's too big, but came with a detachable cover + stand you can flip out, which is great if you're paranoid/set your phone down for video

What are some cheap things under $5 that I can buy? (watches/electronics/etc whatever)

What's a /csg/ approved ssd?

kingdian

Will do!

Finally here's a screenshot of the first couple of days using 6500mAh battery for the G4 I ordered - 6 hours SoT

Still gotta wait for the stuff I use this stuff with, but pusheen is super soft and doesn't smell like a chemical spill.

those cheapass cases do fuck all to protect your phone.

How can i pretend i didnt receive a package from a certain gaybeast? I mean, i get the item, the postman doesnt require me to sign anything, and then claim it never arrived.

Would that work?

Top kek

>poo goes in the loo, get it?

Don't be a jew. If you received the item as described then be happy with it.

here's both sides + logo on lens, both sides are pretty much the same, was just the camera adding a "golden
" tint to one side

Don't outchink the chink, it's gonna bite back

lmao, do poor people really do this???? Or is it an American thing?

How?

Also this, the chinks INVENTED chinking, don't think they can't chink back.

What could it be? This is the first chink item I've received. I see that it's labeled as a gift of clothes valued at $12, but I don't remember buying anything like that.. Does the yellow tape mean that customs opened the package?

Ayyyyy

ahh, better than mine.
i think mine looks like worn for some time.
even of the side ones looks like RayBar, lol

will makes pics for reference later

thx tho

Could you recommend a store please ?

I figured, was more a panic buy due to smashing my previous phone, using a Common Sense case now (as the 6500mAh battery adds moderate bulk)

What they put on the labels has very little relation to what is actually inside

fuCKIngg OpeNN ittt

I guess it would work, since they don't have your signature

Damnit Jamal

dont chink chinks, because when they chink you and you've already chinked them they will fuck you over
also dont be a dick man, its cheap enough as it is, if you're really so poor sell your goddamn phone

It's a memechanical keyboard! I've never owned one before. It only took thirteen days for it to arrive. It looks and feels great except for the gross font. I just wish that the cord was slightly longer so it could reach my tower without having to lay across my desk. The colors are fun to play around with and all the other function commands work fine too.

yes it works, testet both on GB and Ali, jokes on them for not using tracked parcels

The chinks are gonna find you and they're gonna cut you

What does that even mean?

if customs checked that you'd be fucked with import duty.

Somehow, i think you are lying

I'm new to Alibaba, what the fuck does this mean?

It means use aliexpress.com, not alibaba.com

Alibaba is for the huge orders. If you want 22 tonnes of potatoes, alibaba is where you go. If you want a cheap SoC, aliexpress.

You need to buy at least 10 of them

Kingdian S280 models anything below that model has crummy controllers.

Oh okay, thanks

whatever

Enjoy getting blacklisted fairly quickly.
If you and enough of your fellow countrymen are sufficiently Jewish to do this on a regular basis then they will start requiring all parcels sent to your shithole country to be signed, which can bump up the postage cost.
So don't be a filthy kike and ruin it for everyone else in your country unless you live in France.

paid £4 for a power bank which is supposed to be 5600mah, and they didn't even have the decency to remove the real capacity from the cell as it's 4000mah, but still £1 for a 1000mah isn't bad.

link if anyone wants it
ebay.co.uk/itm/262430239387?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

What you need to realise is that the 4000mAh is also subject to chink fudging.

true, but it's not that common for the writing on a cell to be chinked especially if it includes the watt hours as well
anyway i just sent a message to the seller with the picture, as trading standards in the UK can be pretty hard on sellers if they are knowling chinking people.

Open a dispute and get the fabulous price of £0 per kmAh

Has anyone bought picrelated? "LINGBAO JIGUANSHI" or whatever.
www.aliexpress.com/item/l/32653111593.html

35$ seems really tempting for a tenkeyless mechanical keyboard.

>it's not that common for the writing on a cell to be chinked especially if it includes the watt hours as well
God I wish I could go back to being this naive again.
I'm not trying to be rude or poke fun, I genuinely wish I could go back to having that level of faith in both Chinese products and humanity more generally not to be out to chink everyone at every opportunity.

gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_275870.html
Should I? or am I'm gonna get chink'd with a better price tomorrow?

They're useful to me. I use micro sds on my phone, tablet, DS flashcart, my wii u with an sd adapter for pirated games, etc. There good as ghetto flashdrives too

not really in the mood for that but it's not right for people to get chinked when they aren't used to it, but it's still better than the 10400mah battery i got from aliexpress which turned out to barely be 4000mah with 4 18650s
it's mostly due to this is the 2nd time i've been chinked and both time were with power banks, so next time i'm getting a anker, aukey, or xiaomi power bank.

For around the same price an user reviewed this
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_359130.html
and was impressed, I'm waiting for it to go on a flash sale or something.

>4000mah with 4 18650s
It's almost an achievement to manage to make 18650s with that low a capacity.

i was looking at that too, pls tell me not to buy

Does postnl ship shit in ships or something? My package has been on "transport to country of destination" for a whole week now

that won't go any cheaper
the seller was a bit of a prick too as they only refunded $5 as sending it back would have cost more than it's worth.

What's RU Surface Mail and is there any experience with it?

They are basically identical, except for the logo.

ayy lmao

gearbest.com/DIY-Bomb-buildingkit/pp_366740.html

>What's RU Surface Mail
It's russian post that stays on the ground

>is there any experience with it
almost certainly yes, but not from me

hth

Teclast X80 Pro vs Chuwi Hi8 Pro?

Both 8".

lamo

I vaguely remember researching this and thinking the Chuwi had the better build.

There's been a lot more whingeing about the Chuwi in these threads than the Teclast, but that may simply be a consequence of more people here having bought the Chuwi.

I think techtablets reviewed the chuwi and it had battery and screen issues. Go for the Teclast x80 power. I think the screen is laminated

Is the Teclast x80 power screen laminated? Seems like a good tablet for $100

Is there any difference between the x80 pro and power? They look the same.

They dont look the same

Power is slimmer and i think the screen is laminated. Not sure though

pcgameshardware.de/Nvidia-Geforce-Grafikkarte-255598/News/Gefaelschte-GTX-960-zu-guenstigen-Preisen-im-Umlauf-1198678/
Germans got chink'd

techtablets just did a review of the chink macbook; youtu.be/HkkzDINzTqg

You also need to realise that the lithium in the batteries was also chinked- purity is less than what they said it is.
In china, it's chinks all the way down, you will get chinked at every step of the supply chain

if you do this with GearBest they force you to buy shipping insurance on all future orders

even if it's samsung, sanyo, sony, panasonic, lithium cells?

it belongs to the ocean now

gearbest.com/stylish-sunglasses/pp_358741.html

NANKA 8706 Sunglasses

Pretty decent quality. They are polarized. I'm happy.

Included tags in the picture if anyone can read the moonrunes.