Will AI ever replace real love? Even in the future if we accept artificial beings as real?

Will AI ever replace real love? Even in the future if we accept artificial beings as real?

Some humans can certainly come to love an AI program but I doubt that AI programs can love a person. I think love is an evolutionary developed emotion and as far as I know, humans are unable to form mathematical models of this emotion that we call love.

Not now. In the far away future if we surive

When I was young I fell in love with an anime character. But there's something to be said about a real person writing and acting their personality and emotions.

All it takes is for you to enjoy the personality and to some extent the physical appearance.

The human body can't distinguish real from robot. I mean, yeah you know it's a robot but it's shaped like a human and that's all you need to get a boner. That's how come anime works.

"Ai" is Japanese for "love", so yes.

I want artificial koi though

Artificial rabu.

AI may replace love, but it can't replace Bridget Regan.

>When I was young I fell in love with an anime character.
Most of us here know that feel user

In the very distant future, yes.

your waifu a shit

Yes, there is just a few list of task she should do:
>make me a sandwich
>clean de floor
>lets fuck
>complain about your life

now you have the normal average female.

dunno but i love my thinkpad t420

>real love
Top kek!

Love doesn't exist desu baka senpai, so there's nothing to replace.

Chinese as well.

Fucking Japs stealing everything

I often wonder just how distant and inapproachable females must appear to you neckbeards to even think about shit like that.

I don't think it's a question of accepting them as real, but making them pleasant enough to interact with that people just won't care anymore.

if i had to fuck my dell optiplex i'd do so

The AI would have to be human in every way imaginable. Not "close enough" or something.

If you've ever tried to date someone on the autism spectrum (or I should say, this is why people don't want to date you, Sup Forums), you'll know what I'm talking about. Everything can be fine, but those moments where you can feel how different and almost robotic they can be make it hard to really love.

This is a good point. As social beings, humans are very sensitive to that sort of stuff. It's not enough to get it about right, it has to be perfect.

It's really just like the uncanny valley with faces: The closer you get to photo realism, the more apparent even small flaws get.

>pretty girl smiles at me/starts talking to me
>feel good for the rest of the day

>perfect 100/100 robot smiles at me/starts talking to me
>wonder where i can buy the model and how much it will cost

Other than that, true AI will never exist anyway.

It fucking better so I can live out the rest of my life being wooed by the voice of Scarlett Johansson.

or until it realized that you're completely inferior and transcends material existence or some shit.

I prefer to block out that part of the film.

Real love is entirely one sided sans sex. As long as you get to smell and taste the pheromones you're golden.

No it wouldn't. As long as you were under the delusion that it was human enough, you'd be fine.

ITT: retarded westerners that learned about relationships fron hollywood fairytales

You sound like a virgin tbqh.

It already happened!

> Ashley Madison

>buy a second hand AI waifu
>she already has a son from her previous owner

>Even in the future if we accept artificial beings as real?

I've already accepted it.

>Will AI ever replace real love? Even in the future if we accept artificial beings as real?
>>>Plastic Memories

Nah you do

I've had sex three times since I turned 18 and they were all relationships

Then I realized I was a tranny that could only get off by pretending to be the girl and became a eunuch

DEATH TO ALL HUMANS

>Dont talk to me or my A.I wife's son ever again

If my AI left me, I think I would kill myself.

Have you even seen "Her"? Even the AIs get bored of us.

you can write entire libraries of code which prevent this from happening. fucking hollywood writers are so stupid. WHY WOULD A LONELY NERD FORGET TO PROGRAM IN EXTREME LOYALTY DERP

pepe pls

Protip: Loving an AI is real love.

horrible movie.

Love != boner

I genuinely feel sorry for user. At least try to feel some sort of connection with your family.

What is love?

You have not read a neurology textbook written after 2006. You'll find all the relevant mechanics under the heading of addiction and motivated behavior.

What is the definition of artificial?
Your neurons work just like an electronic circuit, albeit a very complex one
In the future you'll be able to create organs and body parts in labs, I expect some bicentennial man shit coming

> real
> love

Hey Sup Forums, how come nobody has done a movie or anime about loli robot uprising? It be like the terminator only with loli robots.

Artificial beings ie. waifus can be every bit as real as the slut next door if programmed correctly. We, after all are nothing more than biological computers subject to predetermined conditions and enviorenment which greatly influences our behaviour, if we assume free will doesn't exist then waifus can be 100% real in a sense and basically the answer to your question would be yes.

Shion is perfect.

I know user, I want a girl like her so badly.

wow you need a GF dude

HURRRR DURRRR

HUMANS ARE SPESHUL. WE HAVE DA SPIRITS AND SOULZ.

Humans are just biological machines dude. If humans can experience love, then an AI (digital machine) is capable of experiencing the same thing.

>Love
>Real
Choose One

Love is paying some woman to pretend to care for you. Prove me wrong.

Im sorry western/feminism cancer destroyed your belief in love user.

What the fuck did I just read? Are you autistic user?

>we will have a huge selection of fembots
>probably a comparatively small selection of manbots
>robobara husbando never

As long as it's not a gx270 you're better off fucking a thin client in that event.

A machine might simulate the behavior, but fundamentally there is a distinction between the natural behavior of a brain and a computer simulation thereof.

Human brains are not turing machines, and are therefore significantly different from modern computers. There is no reason to simply assume that a computer is capable of experiencing qualia, let alone complex emotions.

>wanting a more expensive version of a 3dpd bitch
As long as it has a hole and can say yes, that's all that matters.

that's not love though. love is when it's reciprocated. it's the sum of the chain reactions of emotion/interaction you get when someone is receptive to you and you're receptive to them. sexuality multiplies this.

you just had intense admiration mixed with lust for the anime girl. a lot of people think they can have one-sided love, but that doesn't exist. you can't love someone you never talked to. unless you experience interaction in the present time with a woman who wants you while you want her, it's not love. in most relationships, love doesn't last very long. infatuation with each other wears off in a week/month/year.

that said, AI cannot replace real love no matter what. it will appear to be real to the human, but it isn't real. i doubt anyone would care if it felt real enough though. it's kind of like the "we live in the matrix" argument. the 'real world' is convincing enough to be real, so no one is going to give credence to the matrix argument.

Probably but not for significantly longer than predicted (Like 50-100 years)

>You will never get to watch Kahlan Amnell become part of Richard Raul's harem.

Fuck you ABC T.T

hopefully

That show was so sad.

>he fell for the "we can control AI meme"

Ability to program oneself is practically the definition of intelligence. There is no way to have a truly intelligent, self aware, motivated AI and have limits on its opinions and behavior.

>remove the uggos
great, so roughly the same hittable rate as any other party.

>real love

Pic is real love user, everything else is just virgins/women BS.