Not using an iPhone in the current year

>Not using an iPhone in the current year
When will they learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/diversity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>yfw imessage will be multi-platform soon

You won't be getting any of the new texting features like the special emojis. Back to square one for you.

>special emojis

Good thing I'm not 12 years old.

>Hey user, check out this cool new thing my iPhone can do, you do it.
>N-no I c-cant. It's an a-android. I can't a-afford an iPhone.
>Gross. Never mind, goodbye user.
You had your chance to impress her and you would have blown it as a greenlet.

>her

Trannies use Android because it's the most pro gay.

>listen to a whore

You won't be getting any with that Android device

apple is lead by a fag.

>>eating shit from your hands in the current year
When will they learn?

>You won't be getting any disgusting 3d whore with that Android device
thank god

based google

>trying this hard to validate your purchase

She's hot but sounds like a bitch.
3/10, wouldn't wife

He's also white and Google is being controlled by pajeets when they're not busy with pride parades.

Tim Cook is pretty much just a figure head. The actual designers behind the the iPhone and other Apple products could be very homophobic. It would be sexualist to say that Apple are pro-LGBTQ simply because their CEO identifies as homosexual.

She probably dates already 13 of those

If a girl looks like a 7/10 in a 240p image that she thought looked decent enough to post, there's a 0% chance that she's actually attractive.

She's almost definitely an average woman.

Fuck off Rajeesh.

CURRY UP NOW
U
R
R
Y

U
P

N
O
W

You go girl, display that virgin pride proudly.

>yfw jobs was the original poo in loo ceo

sure.

Daily reminder: buying apple products is investing into decadence and ultimately the downfall of the usa.

apple.com/diversity/

That would be Google, who sells your data to the government and jews. If you're not a cuvk, you would be using Apple kiddo.

She rejected you because you're a smelly NEET, not because you dont have an iPhone

I already dispelled the notion that Tim Cook represents Apple's genuine views on the LGBTQ community as well as multiculturalism. Responding with a Tim Cook statement isn't changing anyone's mind.

> 2016
> not having a piphone
> not using elinks
> not using i3
> not using Gentoo
fucking pleb

My phone has blue bubbles though

Guys please, PLEASE STOP FIGHTING. Just for once can we have a peaceful Apple thread? Especially in light of recent events.

Let us give a moment of silence and pray for the souls and the families of those lost in the terrible tragedy at the Apple Store in Orlando.

Being a smelly NEET and not owning an iPhone and using Android go hand in hand.

ayyyyy

>iPhone users get massacred

maybe islam isn't that bad

>tim cook does not represent APPLE!!!! He is just a puppet!!

sure thing. I bet your dad also works nintendo and said halo 7 is coming to NX.

>Halo 7 is coming to NX

will it have VR support though?

if all she's impressed with is a iphone then she's not worth the dirt she stands on

I don't have any apple products at all. Why would I get an apple phone?

This is public knowledge, bud! I'm not sure why you think this is somehow conspiratorial. As a matter of fact though, one of my good friends owns a very large stake in Apple.

That's why I'm voting for Hillary Clinton, for more Muslims.

CAT CAN POO IN LOO. CAN YOU? CAN YOU?

To fit in. My senior father who is generally an ultra-Jew about everything in life; always trying to cut a corner or get the generic brand asked me what phone he should get for basic things such as texting and receiving calls. His experiences with family members actually brainwashed him into thinking buy an iPhone would be a great purchase for occasional texting and calling.

Pooinloo supports Android. iPhone is for proud whites.

DOG CAN POO IN LOO. CAN YOU? CAN YOU?

>I can't a-afford an iPhone.

My android phone is more expensive than your iPhone.

MONKEY, TOO, CAN POO IN LOO. WHAT WILL YOU DO?

SLOTH IS SLOW, SLOW AS GLUE, BUT EVEN HE CAN POO IN LOO.

ELEPHANT IS MIGHTY LARGE, NEEDS TOILET THE SIZE OF BARGE, BUT SMARTER HE IS, COMPARED TO YOU, CAUSE EVEN HE CAN POO IN LOO.

EVEN SLAV, WHO DUMB AS BRICKS, BARELY RUB TOGETHER STICKS, WHEN NEEDS TO GO, WHAT DO HE DO? OF COURSE HE GOES TO POO IN LOO.

RAT IS SMALL AND LIVES IN STREET, FEASTING ON DISCARDED TREATS, BUT WHEN IT'S TIME FOR NUMBER TWO, HE ALWAYS GOES TO POO IN LOO.

>Apple paying slags to chat shit about competitors

Smh

>relationships are built off of phones

Sup Forums, ladies and gentleman. If you're seriously considering fucking a chick who judges you over a phone then you might as well sell out even more and purchase a hooker.

THE TIME HAS COME FOR THIS TALE TO END, AND TO REMIND OUR MACTARD FRIEND, UNLESS YOU'RE RETARDED, YOU ALREADY KNEW, THE LOO IS MADE FOR YOU TO POO.

Yea and if your interested in women like that your going to have a very dull future and Marriage.

Typical applefag and their shill tactics

if you have a big dick those I-won't-message-to-an-android-user-bitches wont give a fuck.

You little peasants...

While you're fighting over your pathetic macOS and Android as the better mobile operating system, I use my own OS, forked directly from Android 4.5, and incorporates the best elements of both. AND IT ONLY NEEDS 512MB OF RAM.

I installed it onto my based MSTAR, and it runs faster than any simply uneclectic phone you can think of. With no botnets. And no unnecessary bloat.

Get on my level fools...

THIS Finally.

APPLE FUELING THE STUPIDITY OF AMERICA

Summer can't fucking end soon enough.

oy vey

/thread

Lol this culture is so surface-level