Who /mac4life/ here?

Who /mac4life/ here?

Have one, and love it. Not sure how I was able to stand Windows for over a decade. Especially as a developer

That being said, might get a chromebook next because crouton

I am not rich enough to spend that much money for a brand name.

2 rupees have been deposited in your shit eating hands Rajeesh.

That's not even funny anymore

Where do mactoddlers get the false impression they or their toddler toys are welcome on a technology board?

>on the same board as people who post about graphics cards, smartphones, and a /dpt/ where their software stack is 1 language and maybe a slightly sophisticated text editor
Literally anyone is welcome here

>want to be /mac4lyfe/
>buy powerbook
>apple drops support 3 years later
>/mac4lyfe/

mac4life bro mac 4 life

who are you quoting?

falling increasingly out of love with Apple... it all started with the Mac Pro abomination I switched to windows as a primary OS then because I realised there was not going to be any real future as a desktop user of Apples for what I wanted

I have never looked back but keep a MacBook Pro to manage my iphone mainly and my itunes library because itunes for windows runs like shit compared, also I think OS X is better suited for a laptop/trackpad compared to windows which I find cumbersome to use on a laptop comparatively, im talking about hotkeys/trackpad shortcuts app design etc

also games run embarrassingly bad on it for a $2000 machine, id have sold it and bought a windows laptop by now out of principle but the apps ive paid for and slightly better laptop user experience on laptop are making me stick with it

What a stupid question. How the fuck else am I supposed to pick up QT guys at starbucks?

Who /curryupnow/ here?

> Not a hipster
> I like being able to work on my own stuff
>they only spend about $150 for the parts in all of their macbooks.
>pretty much every apple laptop goes to shit and they don't allow people who know what they are doing to repair them, only people who listened to a 2 hour lecture that work for apple can have access to everything and fix them under warranty.

Fuck apple

Fuck everyone who uses apple

Apple makes shitty products.

Also Innovation?

>Lets use the old shit like ddr3 and older intel processors in our newest laptosp and charge people almost double of they want to upgrade something like memory.

>Drop macbook pro once screen cracks and then keyboard doesn't work

> Drop my Dell latitude or thinkpad several times a month, just a scratch.

>whining about price
>actually dropping your technology
you're a caveman

Poo in the fucking lo Pajeet.

That's how memes are perpetuated though, aren't they? Unfunny cuckolds trying to get a laugh out of an old and overused joke, but are only met with contempt.

>1366x768

Who /curry4life/ here?

Macbook Air, would like to get an Air for the better screen in a little while.

Waiting on a hardware update, might actually go for the 15" this time too.

POO IN LOO

Where do mactard morons get the false impression Sup Forums is their personal blog?

> Drop my Dell latitude or thinkpad several times a month
I don't think you should be allowed around electronics.