/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>Yesterday's News
• Interesting graph of a Piston Air vs $3000 Shure KSE1500 • Xiaomi discontinues their Piston 3 expect it to not come back in stock as its already selling out all over.
• Another user shows up with chink raybans from Li Brand Shop (AliE store) • user posts his sunglasses bought off Gearbest • German Amazon and eBay flooded with fake GPUs not the first time they got tricked too UPDATE in today's news

>News
• user checks on the feedback sellers have been leaving him • user gets his order, shouldn't have paid for DHL shipping • Cheap CPU found on Gearbest • Fake GPUs from earlier now also sold on Newegg • Tips to flatten a rolled up Xiaomi XL Mousepad • Seller tries to flirt user out of a 1 star feedback • user posts recently received chink shit a Huion drawpad (you plan on drawing some OC for /csg/?) and a BM 800 • DirtyReview user has new review of a 3D Sound Audio USB drive, works well with BM-800 and cheaper than a SOMAKE youtu.be/JXvfodmYhwU

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Super-Flash-Luxury-2Carat-Simulated-Diamond-Rings-for-Women-Sterling-Silver-18K-Gold-Wedding-Ring-T/32468938524.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rl6YS96vqxI
aliexpress.com/item/New-2014-spring-Maleroads-brand-outdoor-waterproof-hiking-backpack-tourism-travel-bags-sport-backpacks-bag-for/1713740401.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.214.lRtmny&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_2_10037_10017_301_507_10032,searchweb201603_2&btsid=f6ae3d1c-17b9-4700-9762-e0357aa090fe
aliexpress.com/item/2015-waterproof-business-backpack-men-the-knapsack-camping-hiking-travel-backpack-mixed-order-Laptop-bag/2050788225.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.45.lRtmny&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_2_10037_10017_301_507_10032,searchweb201603_2&btsid=f6ae3d1c-17b9-4700-9762-e0357aa090fe
lh3.googleusercontent.com/-yjvppCryFls/UA-Ep6WsDAI/AAAAAAAABBc/nDTs8imeZ8U/s500/lorena%20not%20sure.jpg
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/boards/g/img/0551/36/1466240996231.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=IhrcCNPZq9o&edit=vd
youtube.com/watch?v=qKGb9H8WQJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for no sign of Lorena

R I P
I
P

P I S T O N S
I
S
T
O
N
S

Don't be a cunt.

why waste an usb port when you can simply use razer surround for free which probably works better

My Redmi Note 3 Pro is now "Processing" for 5 days on Gearbest.

What do?

Thoughts on this?
aliexpress.com/item/Super-Flash-Luxury-2Carat-Simulated-Diamond-Rings-for-Women-Sterling-Silver-18K-Gold-Wedding-Ring-T/32468938524.html
planning to propose soon and it's 20% off.
I don't really understand jewelry so any fem-chinkers opinions would be appreciated.

Teclast X80 Power vs X90 Pro.

Is the first one worth the extra $20 for slimmer design, aluminum back and (hopefully) laminated display?

>Third world shithole
She's dead already m8

X80 Power vs X80 Pro *

she was a qt, this thread needs more dumb femanons

I recommend
www.aliexpress.com/item/True-Love/32320538145.html

>true love
>$0.78

Here come dat goy!
Oyyy vey waddup

It's exactly the same fucking tablet with some shitty metal casing, don't get fooled by chink Photoshop retard. Check the last thread.

what the fuck, those are the same photos but with a retardedly low price.
why would any seller make this?

b-but the screen looks laminated

Don't be a cheap bastard and buy her a real diamond even if it is small.

What are you waiting for goys?
>JinHao 599 and ink
>AOFLY wayfarer clones
>mouth fedora gear
>flag

>tfw I just want my Xiaomi notebook but I check everyday and the package isnt here

isn't that a real diamond?
it says it's a diamond and it's 2 grand, what's the difference?

How about Pistons on Ali?

I'm very interested on a review of this.

I want to start drawing again since it has been literally ages since I stopped and this could make it funnier.

the screen doesn't look laminated to me

youtube.com/watch?v=rl6YS96vqxI

It's not, neither is it slimmer.

she even deleted her facebook account

dont get jewelry from chinks you idiot.

those simulated diamonds are zircons, its worthless.

Get it from proper stores not from ali express

Blitz wolf cables and power bricks.
Redmeme case.
50 days and counting.

who was she?

Why you guys need to be fucking cunts about everything?

>she was a qt
I think you forgot to upload a pic to validate your claim.

2bad

an argentiania qt who posted her full name and address

see

a qt who left her name and address on a photo of her parcel

*argentinian

pics or didn't happen..

That's not a valid excuse to not post proofs of your claim.

Are you seriously now trying to trick me stating that you didn't save any pic?

That's bullshit and you know it.

No surprises there, don't be a cunt and leave the grill alone.

>3d
>qt
Pick one.

Any backpack recommendations? Looking for something with a lot of functions, will mostly be used to carry laptop and food.

How about this one? aliexpress.com/item/New-2014-spring-Maleroads-brand-outdoor-waterproof-hiking-backpack-tourism-travel-bags-sport-backpacks-bag-for/1713740401.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.214.lRtmny&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_2_10037_10017_301_507_10032,searchweb201603_2&btsid=f6ae3d1c-17b9-4700-9762-e0357aa090fe

I heard tigernu backpacks are good tho, maybe this one is better?

aliexpress.com/item/2015-waterproof-business-backpack-men-the-knapsack-camping-hiking-travel-backpack-mixed-order-Laptop-bag/2050788225.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.45.lRtmny&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_2_10037_10017_301_507_10032,searchweb201603_2&btsid=f6ae3d1c-17b9-4700-9762-e0357aa090fe

The memefan/memecoon user has a orange backpack off AliExpress

>not browsing /csg/ every day all day
>expecting to be spoonfed

Don't.

Was this Lorena, the Lorena from krautchan Sup Forums? if that's the case, I'm willing to pay $100 USD for her address.

No kidding, hell you could get more from other Bernds at Krautchan if it happens to be the same Lorena.

For reference, this is Krautchan Lorena, so if you have her info, let me know.

lh3.googleusercontent.com/-yjvppCryFls/UA-Ep6WsDAI/AAAAAAAABBc/nDTs8imeZ8U/s500/lorena%20not%20sure.jpg

>Argentinian
But she is white?

Why you gotta be a Sup Forumstard cunt?

ohh lala Lorena, Imma visit you tommorow.

delete this man

How is he a Sup Forumstard? All he did was post an image that is easily obtainable in the archive

mfw i live in chile and you fucktards scared her off /csg

welp

Reposting from last thread

So let's say I have a basement.
Let's say I live in this basement.
Let's say this basement has shit WiFi because roommate is a cheapskate and only got one router for a 3 story house.
Is there anything chink I could buy to boost the signal so I can actually do my job and access the internet from my room without having to travel upstairs?
Thanks in advance stinky chinky friends.

only north south american sare black. others are aryans

That is unfortunate, but who the fuck uploads a picture with the name and address on it, what the fuck?

You just posted a link of an image on an image board

Lorena pls
Already sent you some nice chink sex toys for your amusement :3

Sadly that's not Krautchan Lorena.

That feel when you will never stalk Lorena on a bus stop.

Anyways, now that it has been stablished she isn't the Lorena I was looking for, we can move forward and forget about this.

Stop bullying.

Harder for hotpockets to see and ban me.

Xiaomi wifi extender

>piercings
deserved it

The problem is that Argentinians are only allowed 2 international purchases per year and they pay 50% tax, so this Lorena will never come back to /csg/.

Can

Xiaomi USB wifi extender werks just fine, and it's only $6 at GearBest™, get 2 of them and you will never suffer again.

>irc
>Not using Discord
When will Sup Forums wake up?

>America anything
>white

Why are there so many white knights here, summer thirst?

The irc works perfectly fine. Why are you trying to enforce discord.

How do these things work exactly?

they're unbearable, this is getting worse than reddit

Good, women are the cancer killing Sup Forums

Lorena's dad (probably) It shows up when you search her number on WhatsApp.

This proves she's white.

>Being this socially deprived that you think it's a-okay to repost another user's address just because they happen to be a grill

You fucks don't do this to each other either and at best you get a Hello (firstname) reply, instead you have thirsty autismos frantically trying to track down her facebook.

Powerline adapter

You plug them to a USB charger (or any USB powered port) and then you download and lauch xiaomi "Mi Home" and it will automatically detect a Xiaomi USB device nearby and ask you for you Xiaomi account, you log into it and then introduce the password of the signal you want to repeat and you're done, a new SSID will pop up named "Original-Signal Plus" and now you can connect into it.

you /gents/ were supposed to treat her well and what did you do, you stalked her off

Was I? nah.
Just sayin, IRC is old and boring, git with the cool kids already user

Moot once said that traffic actually goes down during the summer and goes up during the winter.

hello is this r9k or what, I come here for chink shit not women

We're permavirgins, what the fuck did you expect us to do?

If I have learn something from moot, is to never trust him.

>that's what he wants us to believe so we can feel ok while browsing in summer

>it's the reason he got promoted to google+

Would you be this angry if it was some random guy that they did this to?
I'm not saying they were right, I'm saying the desperation to protect her from internet bullies is just as bad.

Moot is/was trustworthy, it's that he got sick of taking care of manchildren all the time, do you blame him?

What do people do during the summer? Go hiking, camping, swimming, spurlunking, out doorsy activities. So logically, it's true. Why the fuck would he lie here? It's not like any one actually give a shit. But it's interesting what Moottwo is doing

what is lorena's address may never die.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/boards/g/img/0551/36/1466240996231.jpg

Sup Forums is a den of mentally deranged psychotic individuals, as a female posting your name and address on any of the main sexually deprived boards will get you tracked down.

Hello, awful review guy here with another shitty review.

I made a video about the NITECORE D2 (EU) charger today, here it is:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhrcCNPZq9o&edit=vd

What's a good chink bag for my T420?

Thank God she's white!

eat shit and die

>those fat, short, autistic-nailed fingers
>qt

Well, this is Sup Forums, so I don't know what i expected

Maybe she shouldn't have posted her name and address then?

you could have known that from the picture she posted of her wrist wearing the watch.

Where is that photo? I've got a wrist fetish.

I remember that pic. It was an arm so hairy i thought it was a man.

Off yourselves faggots

Yes, this isn't Sup Forums. God damn this happened several threads ago you had your fun, let it rest.

People make mistake. Your parents for example.

So specific

Where can I get one of those cool tablet stands?

youtube.com/watch?v=qKGb9H8WQJk

Did an actual vaginameat post on Sup Forums?
If so, thats a first.

Wow! Beautiful hands and arms! Thanks user!

I think I'm going to order some more memes today. How does the lucky ticket thing work on GB?

That ended already, no exploit was found by us either.

How could I remove the Android partition from my Teclast X80 Pro so I can keep all 32GB for Windows?