/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>Old News
• Xiaomi discontinues Piston 3 expect it to not come back in stock as its already selling out all over.
• user checks on the feedback sellers have been leaving him
• user gets his order, shouldn't have paid for DHL shipping
• Cheap CPU found on Gearbest
• Fake GPUs from earlier now also sold on Newegg
• Tips to flatten a rolled up Xiaomi XL Mousepad
• Seller tries to flirt user out of 1 star feedback
• user posts recently received chink shit a Huion drawpad (you plan on drawing some OC for /csg/?) and a BM 800
• DirtyReview user has new review of a 3D Sound Audio USB drive, works well with BM-800 and cheaper than a SOMAKE
youtu.be/JXvfodmYhwU

>New News
• Xiaomi launches Redmi 3X a $100 smartphone that has Snapdragon 430 • Vernee's Apollo Lite has its Antutu score released • Techtablets unboxing of the Teclast X80 Power • user builds a quadcopter using cheap chink parts • user requests Chinaebuys with invoice for four Gentle Typhoons off Taobao gets hit with additional costs and posts email conversation almost got chinked according to another user let down by this user continues his quest for a chink site that stocks them • user's Mini VGA2HDMI adapter doesn't work well with 16:10 resolutions • LapsAnon got his sharks and promises tablet drawn OC for /csg/ • Awful Review user has two new awful reviews youtube.com/watch?v=qwr9zdHZZ8c

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hXQfzeWMWNE
gearbest.com/stuffed-cartoon-toys/pp_354661.html
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_241962.html
gearbest.com/mice-keyboards/pp_261728.html
aliexpress.com/item/Sim-Card-Remover-Key-Tool/32651627625.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Last minute addition
• user has a free UitraFlrc housefirebattery and wonders what he should do with it

First for Teclast X80 power.

That or X80 pro? Go

Looking for a webcam. What does /csg/ recommend?

Found a use for the magnets from Ali. That's a USB hub.

Still here. Tell me what to do with it.

Posting on my new Xiaomeme Redmeme meme3. Fuck me that battery on this thing is stupid.

Coming from an so which I used to ha e to charge 2/3 times a day I don't think I've fallen below 30% even with stupidly heavy use.
Thanks /csg/

Videocameras, Webcams and DSLR's are one of the few things Chinks can't replicate for some reason.

Action cams they got down to a t though, even beating GoPros.

Danger ensues!
Will probably do this.

You'd think the tech was comparable.

Why not characterize the battery and tell us what the real capacity is.

This, this is worrying. I got 11,5 USD from bug testing a program. I felt so wealthy, so greedy, so... good. I'm a consumer whore, I admit it. I felt the need to shop with that money, I felt good, I felt an euphoric sensation. I didn't even think of saving the money up for something better, or to spend it on my friends. I could only think about spending it on myself. I didn't need to know what I spent it on, I just spent it in an instant. It was such a strange, but good feeling. I feel the need to spend more, but I don't have any more. I think that's a good think that I didn't spent it on more shit.
So, that's it. Here's my meltdown. I'm finished.

Like they've made videocameras and webcams but they're all terrible.

I dont have one of those USB amp hour meters... and its junk and dangerous, it doesnt have any protection whatsoever.

You're one of us now, user.

I am sorry I have betrayed you, /csg/.

Has anyone found a remote control power strip? So if I am in bed and I want a fan on or off I can then use a remote to turn it on or off.

Hey guys!
Can you please recommend some decent 10'' chink tablet, preferably android and with a decent screen?
Will be using it for shitposting here and some manga/ebook reading while on toilet.
Budget is around 100$.
Thanks!

Try a smart plug if you have a smart phone

bought this yesterday

Unprotected lithium cells are all around you noob. That doesn't make them dangerous. You don't need a USB amp hour meter. Opus makes chargers that can show current. A SkyRC B6 can do it. An unprotected cell is just intended to be charged and used in devices that have protection circuitry built in. Protected cells can be used in either unprotected or protected devices.

This is incredibly misguided:
youtube.com/watch?v=hXQfzeWMWNE

Looks nice, shame about the ugly logo/font®

I don't mind it, could be worse.

Eh it shouldn't be noticeable but its just silly®

I use this for my lamp. Dunno if there's a cheaper chink version.

true®

Any mexicans anons here? I need to track some shit but, Ali app gives me information but correos de Mexico doesn't

Va al google

Any recommendation for rechargeable batteries to be used with arduino/esp8266?

Ya fui y me mando al CSG

Honestly its cheapest to get a xiaomi powerbank

Dónde está el baño jesus

Does anyone know a seller or website for PSP 2000 batteries that actually work?

Would be nice if you could help me, otherwise I'm buying like 5 of them from different places and see which one works.

>getting 2000 batteries

Get a 1000 battery w/ cover, it'll work like a charm and the psp will last longer.

Post your purchases.

Does anyone know a nice travel charger with all plugs UK/EU/US and Quick Charge 3.0?

i do care about the aesthetics of the device, so I wouldn't just get a 1000 one

but are you sure those will be better than the 2000 ones?

>tfw ever order from gearbest has been refunded

bumpo

is bang good not working for anyone else?

also, anyone know the best place to get the cat plushies? got my first one off of ebay but it wasn't cheap

Aliexpress

knockoff psp batteries are meh anyway

The cheapest xiaomi power bank is like 12e and too big for my projects.

Then get a 2000mah powerbank or 9v hookup

paypal preferrably...

How did you get the magnets? In a box of just in a plastic bag? My are in my country since 3 weeks and still not there. I fear some postman has trouble with them

gearbest.com/stuffed-cartoon-toys/pp_354661.html

I know, but the genuine ones can hardly be found anymore. Right now I'm using the original battery that came with my PSP, it still holds up about 3-4 hours but I don't know how much more it will

17track.net

thanks user

En tu puta madre

Guys, I ordered something on Gearbest, but I fucked up my name on the shipping address, can I change it? It says that it's still processing.

Useless for my tracking number, already tried few sites with no luck

What software is that? Show what you bought

just contact live support and they help you with that.

Oh, okay.

Name doesnt matter most of the time. They just send it to the address.

What are you guys waiting for?
>rosewood bridge to replace broken one on guitar
>double walled beer glass
>antennas for router (9dbi)

Recommended USB 3.0 card reader and perhaps a USB 3.0 hub as well?

The program name is in the filename.

18650 charger
VR headset
and nerf darts

What's wrong with it? I have one too

it matters when you are gonna pick it up at the post office, I had mad problems picking up a package once just because i typoed my name once and didnt notice.

It's not a meme

Man, you must be very autistic to be offended by what I said. Like I have those chargers etc. Do you think I'm a battery expert? I know the basics, that's it!

>fake Bape shirts

Here they just ask for proof of address at the post office, I've had people that live with me pick up my packages for me when they have something to do near the post office.

Finally some intelligence. These are faster and only slightly more money than sharks. Also amazon has them with prime.

gearbest.com/speakers/pp_241962.html

Should I?

No because they are dirt cheap in different brands on amazon.

Ugreen one

Link?

type-c to usb3 otg adaptor and a micro usb to type-c

the otg works fine on my elephone p9000
dont really wanna test the microusb untill i know it wont blow fuses

GBA rubber pads.
Can't wait.

Yes, one user recently got his and really liked it. He posted a review some threads back.

Just because something's dirt cheap doesn't mean that it's good quality.

>Just because something's dirt cheap doesn't mean that it's good quality.
No shit, we're in the chink shit general

Exactly but chinks these days can make good quality shit too, especially in the case of Xiaomi.

Cree Q5
LED camping light
Another LED camping light, but with solar panel charger

Hey guys I'm in the mood to spend like $5 or $10 in chink shit. What should I get? no dido or anything from that family

Could you guys recommend me a good wireless keyboard? Non clichet keys and no numpad.

gearbest.com/mice-keyboards/pp_261728.html

aliexpress.com/item/Sim-Card-Remover-Key-Tool/32651627625.html

There's a ton of crap that you can buy in that price range.
>flashlights
>fountain pens
>knives
>cables
>nerf darts
>magic erasers
>computer mouse
>OTG adapters
>IEMs
>electrical components
That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Is the Teclast X80 Power worth the $20 extra(thinner than the Pro version)

Looks like a fucking good deal to me

> knives
Can't be shipped in commiefornia last time I checked

Well shit if only I had an iPhone

>2016
>not owning an iPhone

Xiaomi Note 3 Pro needs it. Fuck iPhone.

>2016
>Being homosexual

oy vey!

>Can't be shipped in commiefornia last time I checked
California might be a nanny state, but you should still be able to get them shipped. I looked it up and only automatic knives might give you trouble.

>owning an iPhone
I sincerely hope, etc

>owning a cheap chink phone

dont say i didnt tell you so

Fuck off Pissphone.

Actually I own neither an iPhone or a Chink phone.

>being poor

>tfw I own a phone cheaper than chink ones

Moto E2, no regrets.

I only use it for communication, music and sometimes browsing Sup Forums on the bed.

>shilling iPhones while shit-talking chink phones

>Being irresponsible with your money