Leave for work this morning at 8am

>leave for work this morning at 8am
>PC was windows 7, put it in sleep mode
>come home at 5pm
>PC is now windows 10

I thought the Microsoft botnet NSA shit was a meme? Should I decline this or what? I'm kinda spooked atm

Other urls found in this thread:

windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-do-i-use-problem-steps-recorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Help?

EVERYTHING IS A BOTNET YOU FUCKING RETARD

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT SELINUX AND SYSTEMD ARE?

APPLE IS PART OF PRISM AS WELL

IT'S NOT 2013 ANYMORE, THE BOTNET WAR IS OVER AND WE LOST

Why are only normies and retards the ones who get their computers automatically downgraded to 10?

you have 30 days to downgrade to 7 using the recovery options. once you're back on 7 run gwx control panel or never10

F-fuck dude relax I'm still studying for my security+ and learning basic Kala Linux terminal shit...Pls no bully...should I upgrade?

This

No botnet with Slackware and a K7 processor.

If you decline, it should revert back to Windows 7.

IS IT WORTH IT TO JUST UPGRADE

Come on Sup Forums it's all I need to know. I don't wanna JUST my pc senpai

>IS IT WORTH IT TO JUST UPGRADE
no

Explain fuckkkkk

if you can't be bothered to read their privacy statement yourself, just upgrade.

Right but I can turn off those things can't i?

no, that is the point.

WINDOWS 10, ADS STRAIGHT TO DESKTOP

Wait someone told me on Sup Forums that you can disable what I read. Did I just myself? If I torrent shit will they fuck my shit up? Wtf happens now? I'M FUCKING SCARED

MICROSOFT OWNS YOU

Install Gentoo

Inbreds like you belong on >>>/reddit/

You should've disabled the Windows Update service. All it takes is a few mouse clicks.

If you need to ask someone else about such a simple decision in your field of expertise, you're never going to make it.

Because they are the only ones dumb enough to have updates set to automatic.

You already have telemetry if you didn't go through and dissect some updates.

If you're a lazy baby who doesn't wanna reinstall W7 and dissect updates. you may as well upgrade to Windows 10, the botnet has you already anyway,

>already using windows 7 and worried about being in a botnet

>Sup Forums
user, it was prolly a Pajeet shill paid by Microsucks. If you're a gaymer I'll suggest to upgrade and just use Win10 strictly for gaming. Do not use a M$ account on Win10, use a local account instead. Also, get another HDD/ssd and install Linux to use as a daily driver.

>free

meanwhile what really happens under name "telemetry"

more to come

first

another one

>hit the update later button
>leave
>computer updates later

OMG WHAT HAPPENED BOTNET BOTNET BOTNET

steps-recorder is old thingy, ever since win7 was introduced: windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-do-i-use-problem-steps-recorder

AppReadiness is used during post-install script
TWinUI is used to control UWP apps like control panels and dynamic tiles updates

Thanks sir rajeet! In account is kindly done the needful for 5 rupees!

all for now. name any telemetry component and ill kindly explain to you and provide relevant screenshot with evidence what is it really doing and what data it sends.