Moto Z with Moto Mods

> What does /g think of the Moto Z?

I used to have a Moto G and X, but since Lenovo took over I haven't given two shits. An HTC was my next, yet this comes out and suddenly they've become interesting despite Chinese botnet digging their dirty Jew hands into their core products. I want one. Fuck Verizon for having the force which has a 3,400mah battery that you can extend with the battery pack, it'll probably have batshit insane SOT like 17 hours. I want the JBL speaker mostly. Would appreciate a gamepad too. Playing MegaMan Battle Network is not possible without a controller.

It's a downgrade from the Moto X style, which was one of the best phones of last year. Also, no headphone jack.

It does look good though, they should add more color options.

No headphone jack isn't a big deal to most people unless you have a high end set. Me i hair use the $10 earbuds from Walmart that have excellent bass because i keep breaking my shit every month. I guess I'll need some cheap USB type c headphones then.

Have a first gen Moto X, most fucking comfortable phone ever, and Motorola knew this
The battery pack seems like it will add enough thicc to make it comfortable to hold, but I'm not holding my breath for Lenovo shit, they already ruined ThinkPads.

>no headphone jack isn't a big deal to most people
You fukkin retadded or summin?

>need new phone now
>Verizon exclusive for months
and I so wanted to give them my money

>No headphone jack isn't a big deal to most people

This might be one of the most retarded pleb comments I've ever seen

The moment apple releases USB type c headphones for their iPhone 7, nobody is gonna give a fuck about 3.5mm anymore.

except when they are twice as expensive and twice as heavy, and more bulky?

How the fuck am I going to change my phone and watch a movie/video/music? It's such a stupid idea, and I don't want to carry an adapter on me all day long.

>you post with people like this

What, you think it's just the connector that adds cost? This forces the DAC and amp to be in the headphones/earbuds, adding weight and cost.

>adapter included
>can just leave it attached at the end of your cable
HUH SO GOD DAMN INCONVENIENT

You'd spend over 500$ on a phone but not care about what kind of hardware you're using to listen to music? What the fuck.
That's worse than my mom

Apple has never had a foot in the audio world (except for the DAPs, which had terrible headphones.
additionally no other laptop maker took their design and shipped a laptop with only one usb-c

shit, 1st gen Moto X and the HTC 8X are hands down the most comfy phones I've ever held

I have a 6P now and I like it but I still instinctively reach for that god tier dimple in the back and get disappointed every time because it isn't there

Are the pures really that good? It's still on sale until tomorrow morning so I've been teasing the idea of getting one but I hear the Lenovo quality control and support have been bad since they took over.

Yeah bro, you keep up that great quality sound with your iPhone, streaming YouTube on HiFi Apple™ white edition earbuds.

Same argument Applefags made with the Mac Air having no ports "You can just use the handy Apple™ specially designed adapter"

I don't think you can get something with a USB type C cheap but at least you will have some nicer headphones with that maybe.

>implying the majority of people actually pay for their phones

Most people get them "free" or extremely cheap (200$ for a 600$ phone) with their cellular contract. They see them as a tool they "need", not something that is super nice to take advantage of.