Did you get your dad any tech for father's day?

Did you get your dad any tech for father's day?

thanks asshole. my dads dead

your welcome tumblr. anyone else?

i decided to give him a chromecast after i saw linus' video

I got my mom a chromecast.

I got your mom a chrome cast too, shit. Now one of us is going to have to return it.

Bought my mom's husband a Geforce 210.

Too cheap for a GeForce 240?

I gave her my old one so if you got her the new one, I'll just take mine back and we can say the new one is from the both of us.

Dad died 15 years ago when I was 15. Feels bad. Would have bought him tech though :^(

Sounds good to me.

Alright awesome.

Didn't come for a feels thread.

My dad has been dead for nearly 20 years now. Windows 95 was still the dominant OS at the time, to give a idea.

....Fuck. It has been that long. I kinda wish my father could have seen the state of tech today.

>Did you get your dad any tech for father's day?
No, why would i give something to someone else?

Nigga fuq dat, i gotta save for PC builds

You should run Windows 95 for a day in memorial of him.

That stupid fuck walked out on me and my mom when I was 3, he doesn't deserve jack fucking shit from me.

No, i dont even know where he lives. He moved after i moved out and i dont give enough of a shit to ask for an address.

A decent Ryobi drill if it counts

>I kinda wish my father could have seen the state of tech today.
You think he would approve of the botnet?

>You should run Windows 95 for a day in memorial of him.
we should ALL run windows 95

Hey at least you guys have a dad. Unlike some of the other anons in here whose fathers passed away...

It's not Father's day.

I've had diahhrea for three days and so I pooped a little bit of the watery poop into a bowl and mixed that shit into a cake, baked it, gave it to my pops

I hate that fucker he stopped letting me drive his car and I cant have the 360 in my room anymore after I skipped school. Stupid idiot told me it had interesting flavor I should be a baker, i couldnt stop laughing

I dont have a mom, but thats because she is a dead crack whore.

my father is barely beginning to use a smartphone, it's kind of cool because I can leave my pc unlocked most of the time without worry

No. I'm black.

He's an engineer with late stage Alzheimers. Last year I gave him a phone with tracking software installed so he doesn't go off and die in a ditch somewhere. This year I'm not getting him anything.

What happen to him?

No I don't have a "dad" I have a fucking sperm donor that's what I have. It takes more than having sex with a woman and creating a child to be a "dad".

My dad was a paranoid schizophrenic that used to write conspiracy theories in his journal (mostly about Bill Clinton and Arnold Schwarzenegger) . I think he would have gone full tinfoil hat once all the stuff with Snowden happened (That and 9/11) .

Honestly though, I think he would have been on the internet all day trolling people if he wasn't dead. That or in a mental hospital somewhere.

Nope, I'm too poor for that.

Power bank. My dad's fallen for so many tech memes I didn't know what else to get him.
>4k 70" TV
>Appol everything
>Speakers everywhere
>Premium audio cables

Remember to report posts that are not technology related.

Yeah sure, but no money atm. I'd love to buy him a SSD though, sorry pop

As long as he doesn't still have a mortgage or loan out, sounds like he's well off financially.
That's why those premium audio cables actually sell: you only need a few adult white men to keep turning a profit.

>a few adult Vietnamese men
Fixed.

Fine, western not-black-or-arabic men then!
Same goes with middle aged western women. They buy so much stuff. They even buy books they only read once.

If you want to make a profit off of writing, make a feelgood novel aimed at them.

My dad loved tech when he was alive and well remember when we rented a Sears computer and we put in a graphics card and played quake on it.

what kind of device do you need to raise dead family members from the grave and does it come in apple skin

I got my dad some flashlights from a csg thread, they are coming in Monday though :(

awesome

Didn't buy my dad shit never speak to the fag because he's an angry little pissboy who is really hard to talk to, talks to me like I'm a stranger asking for directions or one of his friends friends and we met at a pub but luckily I haven't spoken to him in years who gives a fuck I would have bought him lots of beer who the fuck would buy their father anything but alcohol

the apple doesnt fall far from the tree

>Dad
LOL

>my dad still tries to send me private messages by posting to my wall

He's always complaining there's nothing on TV so I bought him a kodi box and set up some repositories on it for him.

nope

barely even talk to him

Got him fuck all. He's an adulterous prick

he has a new kid know ;_;

>Implying Sup Forums isn't full of single mom kids

Mine too. She's 6 and cute and I'm 25 and a drunk cripple

Seriously how do you compete with that? She skipped two grades. I shit my pants last week trying to fart on my cat.

>father asks how could he contact me through internet
>explain autism xmpp+otr
>he actually does it

I don't know what to present, he has everything he needs anyway.

Sounds like a hentai's plot.

Only a broad to fuck well

I got my dad a 128gb ssd for his old core 2 quad pc

my wife's son bought me a pair of earphones.
love him.

Getting him a Harmon Kardon Onyx 2. They're dirt cheap at sprint right now.

What hentai involves shitting on my cat

3x Darn Tough socks
Amazon Echo

Mine's also a girl 7 years old, I'm 22 and skinny fuck that shitposts and reads 20th century philosophers and agrees by nodding.

feels.png

The cancer boss

:(

Pigeon Blood

No, I went fishing with him because I don't force my dad to use shit he doesn't want.

My wife's son got me a tablet so I can watch the nannycam from wherever I am.

I never knew my father.

Dead dad club here, I'd buy him some shit if he was still kicking. He'd be amazed how fast SSDs are. I remember telling him how someday computers would be super fast and boot near-instantly. Now he'll never fall for the meme. RIP.