I FUCKING HATE FIREFOX HOLY SHIT

I FUCKING HATE FIREFOX HOLY SHIT
IT JUST RESET ITSELF AFTER I REBOOTED MY COM
LOST ALL MY SHIT
IT DIDNT EVEN SAVE THEM IN A FOLDER FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

calm down worm girl

Just give up and install chromium, it's good trust me

Relax, you just forgot to take your daily dose of dick worms.

install microsoft edge like a good goy

> having shit saved in the browser

>he didnt make backups
>he thinks this is the browsers fault

Computers only do what you tell them to do

go away sakura

I did make backups but the its a week old. I wanted to save my memes but now i cant. The bookmarks are all gone and all my dank shit is gone.

>Firefox
That still exists?
Reminds me I have some CDs with DivX movies in the basement. I wonder if they still play.

I wish you were gone back to r9k you spastic

Woohoo.
I also found my original System Shock, Duke Nukem 3D, Descent, and Myst CDs.

But I didn't inverse telecine this. Boy did I suck.

History>Recently Closed Windows> Restore all windows

If you were using private mode ur wrekt

No i lost everything. History bookmarks plugins even my weab theme. Whats lost is lost though i got 4 bottles of brandy so i should be fine.

Mmm, check your user folder for temporal users, if you don't find anything there in the app data well, I dunno, but keep trying.

Oh, also, your user profile MIGHT still exist, I strictly remember firefuck deleting user profile data but it's a simple file that you can restore by writing on it, if I remember it's profile.ini, rewrite it, put your folder name, relaunch firefox, if not create a shortcut and right click it and use the -p command to launch the profile editor (do not delete the profiles) and check if the same profile is there (if yours is not on the ini it will not appear even if it's there) good luck m8

EBERY DAY

What the profile.ini looks like:

[General]
StartWithLastProfile=1

[Profile0]
Name=default
IsRelative=1
Path=d98f9498cd.default (

It isnt there and im a little drunk now

>need to download something with DTA because of a jewish server taking forever in chrome's single threaded download options

>open firefox
>browser opens fairly fast
>but addons literally take 30 seconds to load
>cant even click the DTA manage icon till all the other add-ons finish
>even dragged the icon to the far left of the address bar so it wouldnt be constantly pushed to the left as each addon "loads / appears" on the bar during this process
>still doesnt matter

>check task manager every once in a while
>firefox still handles everything under a single process tree

jesus christ im just waiting for chrono manager to implament multi threaded downloads so i can finally fucking get rid of firefox

Wait till your drunkenness passes over, and google on how to fix your profile.ini, that's all I'm gonna say, you need to pair it with your profile folders, I don't remember if they're on local or roaming but they're somewhere in appdata on your user files, if you're not on windows look for the data folders on their respective OS's.

>Entire Gentoo install wiped.

>emerge 6 hours into the trash and google-chrome-stable

>sign in
>my tabs are still there and it auto logs into everything

Dude fuck Firefox why are you using that shit do you hate yourself?

Not OP here, I'm still testing different browsers and I decided to help in OP's case as I have suffered similar crashes. I am in fact using Firecuck because I switched to my shitty netbook and put Mint on it, and for some reason it acts unstable, I think it's probably due to the fact that the book is a piece of shit limited to 2 gigs of ram, looking for a modern lightweight browser that's compatible with most websites, tried vivaldi and it's a browser on steroids so it sucks my resources. Firefox is working very stable for my multiple tabs, chrome isn't but it might be due to the fact that I didn't check if it was stable or not, so I'm getting to that soon. Yes I hate this piece of shit Fox.

Session manager, use it.

Some people prefer windows 7 to 8.1 I'm guessing its the same here

Thats because Metro is fucked and they got rid of the start button.

If I was forced to use either I would probably just put Chrome in desktop mode.