What are some good technology for dogs?

What are some good technology for dogs?

Are there any that can keep them entertained (i.e. Nintendo DS for dogs)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PY6fG9k3ZO4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

benis!

:DDDD

A ball? A bone?

?

Xbone

I see what you did there

Shock collars to keep them running

Also bumping
My dog is bored as fuck all the time, spends his days sleeping and i feel guilty for not taking him out. He's a GSD, and weighs 80lbs, so i cant exactly let him roam around because im pretty sure people would freak out.
I thought about making a robot that he could chase but it was too hard so gave up

What I do is just throw him one of these rubber balls that are sold in quarter machines. and throw it at him at he entertains itself for like 30 mins before it tires out.

It's pretty amazing how it hasn't choked on it, tho. I guess it's smarter than you'd think.

My pupper doesn't want to play with anything at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=PY6fG9k3ZO4

Must there be a park where you can release him from the leash some time or even a Basketball court when nobody is playing.
Does he enjoy going out? Maybe he can be depressed.

>Maybe he can be depressed.
lol, dude!
It's a dog! It doesn't have real feelings to be depressed about!

>55161653
Well yeah i walk him by a trail near by. Run and play with him. What k mean is he doesn't like toys or anything.

Meant to reply to you not my own post

Lol you are just a retard ahahahah dogs can be depressed u fucking humus.

dogs are conscious beings and have feelings just like we do. not like they're niggers or something

This

Yeah, because their life is so stressful. Having to think about meeting its job deadline, getting enough money to fix the car repair and pay for the months food and helping its children with homework, instead of sniffing each other's ass and pissing wherever.
wow
such life
much ass smell

>thinking life is serious
>stuck in the game
>hasn't opted out of the rat race

Get another dog if you have a house

>being a wage slave
>not living the neet life

drones

Saved!

Dogs need care and affection and companionship like any other intelligent creature. If no one cares about them or takes them out for a good time, they end up like you.