Is this GPU worth 900 dollars price? Is it like much better then stock one?

Is this GPU worth 900 dollars price? Is it like much better then stock one?

HAHAHAHAHA

wait for 1080 ti, you guillable idiot

900 dollars in what country? Australia? Because there's literally no way that's 900 in the U.S.

germany :(

shut up, its got a helicopter on the box and mommy promised to get me one if I behave this summer.

How does this make you feel user?

>infidel tax

its the 290x all over again ahahahaha

Stop this hybrid cooled shit please

Just go for the MSI Gaming X and you're gonna be fine
It's boostclock is even a little higher than the sea hawk edition

GET THE FUCK OUT GAYMER YOU ALREADY HAVE Sup Forums AND /VG/ THIS IS A TECHNOLOGY BOARD ABOUT MICROCHIPS,SECURITY,FREEDOM,PROGRAMMING.

LEAVE MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

did you save up your good boy points or something?

He made mama's poopoo box feel good

no

>not only refugees but also nvidia cucking germany

BHAHAHAHA

>gpu's aren't microchips

No. AIO coolers are an ultra meme, if you want water cooling you're better off investing in a proper custom loop.

Socialized medicine, higher wages, more wellfare, paternity leave, paying for hordes of refugees.
>Why is everything not cheap like burgerland it is not fair.
Next day
>What you burgers don't have free healthcare and have to pay for college? Are you a third world country?
Pick one faggot.

>900$/whatever your currency is for a gpu

>Not waiting for the 1180

No GPU is worth that much money unless it's for business and tax deductible.

le euro fallacy

>not waiting for the 1280ti

>being a waitfag

>Is this GPU worth 900 dollars price?
That is the price in my country and nvidia don't sell here much.

Everyone here is AMD even the store owner is full AMD.
Still waiting for RX480.

1080's are not overclockable over 6% at best via silicon lottery, it's not worth it to water cool it when non stock coolers will do the job just as well and cost alot less.

What a stupid fucking graph

Not waiting for the 2280titi

$900 is horrendous. Absolutely not. For that much money you could probably buy two Vega cards when the waiting meme is over.

Why do people even buy hybrids? I Mean better cooling so what? It's not worth the price though..

The 1080 really needs that better cooling to avoid throttling.

>not waiting for the 3180ti Founders Edition

Fuck. This post just made me realize there's going to be a 1080Ti Founder's Edition wait period.
I hate this meme.

Now that they know that ruse works I'll be surprised if they don't do it every single time from now on. It's fucking bullshit.

I don't think they'll do it for the Titan or low end shit, but they sure as hell might.

It has a single 8-pin so you'd have to be retarted. It's a reference card with a 50 dollar AIO cooler.

>wait for 1080 ti
>it's about to come out
>GTX 1180 announced

>implying non-Ti is anything to give two shits about

government paying healthcare through tax is cheaper overall because they don't have to turn a profit, and because they are the only game in town, you can't really inflate costs without investigations, see the off plan plastic surgeons some hospitals call in to charge some 100,000$ for 23 stitches in america.

free collage is an investment in the future, plus if you make the programs good, you get people top of their field coming out.

depends on welfare,

paternity leave i disagree with, should be companies choice and you can make it an incentive to work for them.

at literally fuck the 'refugees'

i don't get that graph at all.
what's the point it's trying to show?