Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1dFmN4egibl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Freetard

Why would I do that?

Hoarders can get piles of money.

Then use that money to fund free software development

BASED RMS

stallman is a story of failure. all of his colleagues are successful and wealthy and he wears the same red stained shirt for 20 years over a stupid commie-nerd philosophy that hasn't produced SHIT compared to proprietary tech.

>posted from my Android to an apache server

lmaoing @ your life kid

That is true, but they cannot help their neighbor

And that's not good

You know he's right about the user freedoms and its relationship to the program and the programmer.

Of course, no one cares when bitches post nudes on photobucket.

>over a stupid commie-nerd philosophy that hasn't produced SHIT compared to proprietary tech.
>what is linux
>what is GNU
>what is docker
>what is apache
>what is nginx
>what is virtually all email except for fucking exchange
>blink web engine
>webkit
>android
>java runtime
>openssh
>openssl

You are a fucking retard. Scum like you deserve instant death to prevent the outbreak of rampant stupidity. Proprietary software has never made the leaps and bounds in technology that free software has, and NEVER will.

You know what proprietary software is? It's free software rewritten for humans and sold as a value added product. Literally no original idea has come out of proprietary software. Why? Because it fucking doesn't need to.

There are a few exceptions, like Photoshop and PageRank, which are huge advances in HCI and algorithms, but for the most part, proprietary software is shit.

oh the rage, you sure showed him.

Nothing like a passive-aggressive comment like yours to confirm you're a huge pussy about everything.

He needed to be told that he's wrong. Some fucking idiot might believe him because he went on like a retard and no one called him out on his bullshit.

Fuck people like you who stand by while others spout off with literal shit.

u mayydd xD

He is a troll. He will never recognize anything done by Stallman. Try not to bother yourself in this way the next time you see a troll with really stupid flamebait posts.

>money is a good measure of a person's worth and success in life

Wow, looks like all those billionaire, drug-addict pop stars are worthwhile people!

How then will I be able to afford my wife's son's private academy education?

But he didn't play a role in building any of those

>Stallman had no role in building GNU

>tfw running gentoo
Feels free man!

vocaroo.com/i/s1dFmN4egibl

>all of his colleagues are successful and wealthy
Yet no one knows or gives a shit about who they are