Other urls found in this thread:

linustechtips.com/main/uploads/profile/photo-9272.png
youtube.com/watch?v=1l4FEPiMB0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Video please?

provide proof of some kind

i am just asking. someone sent me the image scype

Doesn't even look like Linus.

Cant tell a bad angel granny pic and also have what looks like the same earnings linustechtips.com/main/uploads/profile/photo-9272.png

Isn't Linus Canadian? Why would he care about trump and go all the way to a rally?

hardcore liberal maybe

there are extreme trump fans from other countries who have came to the US to hear him talk

Yes he is What rally? isn't trump added to the pic because trump is anti mexican and anti canadian. Isn't this a pic from the E3 ?

That doesn't even look like him

What's with the random Trump picture?

They already made an entire video mocking Trump.
youtube.com/watch?v=1l4FEPiMB0A

i hope it is not him. i can not find any info. he was at a IKEA 3 hours ago complaining about slow people. (LinusTech : I think another 10% of the people here are plainclothes employees with orders to walk as slowly as possible..)

Trump isn't anti-Mexican.

So Donald calling Mexicans 'rapists'
Is what to you?

Da truth

Trump characterizing **illegal aliens** as rapists is describing the kinds of illegal aliens that are coming here. The Mexican ethnicity is irrelevant, the ethnicity could very well be Swedish, German or Russians. The point is that illegal aliens are not the brightest representatives of where they come from. Sending the illegal aliens back to where they come from means jobs are opened up to Americans and properly documented aliens.

He said illegal Mexicans in first.
he only changed it to illegal aliens after the news started jumping on him.

The truth is if you send all illegal back it would run a lot of businesses and farms out of business. more money would go to the 1%

Farmers that hired illagel can not afford and do not get insurance

A. if you are american and work on a farm and get hurt or killed the farmer will go to jail.

B. if you are illegal and get hurt or killed no one will to jail.
I tried to get week end jobs by standing in front of home depo . the truck driver would not let me get on the truck because i was an american. an extra $70 a week would have been sweet. $7 an hours fore 10 hours. no where near the $10 minimum wage. but still money is money.

and what would he do in a trump rally? he's fucking canadian.

dfhz

He is very into cuckoldry and Justin Trudeau's ideas.

Quality post

You're an idiot.