/bst/ - battlestation thread

first time posting

Other urls found in this thread:

siig.com/av-products/wall-mounts/desk-mounts/full-motion-easy-access-single-monitor-desk-mount-black.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fag mask
>xbox
>matrix background
>retarded pc case
>monster can
>cod

kys

lol stop with the first time posting bs you've been around.

wow lolo

I can't pick out one thing in your picture that isn't bait
well fucking done

early early early early early

Nothing has changed.

cute.
tiny.
neat.

This is really, really nice. I love small, neat, comfy setups like this.

What monitor, and where is your pc located at?

I know this isn't yours and is bait, but whoever bought all this shit specifically to rustle Jimmies on Sup Forums. Kudos to you hahahah.

I cut a small hole in the drywall to put my PC in my closet. And it's a Dell S2716dg.

postin boiPC

Bring on the hate. I've seen the comments on here about my station.

This is great would be even better with a wood desktop
cute
get a dual mount

How does it feel to know that even IF you managed to successfully bring a human woman back to your place, she would see your autistic shit and bolt out of there?

what? i haven't had any problems with that in the past. if you have to try that hard to get females then you are a beta anyway.

also im gay and in a stable relationship

Don't have a set up yet but was wondering what are some nice drink coasters you guys use? My local stores don't have anything worth getting

Rate family

why would anyone h8? My family has a rug like that, it is so soft. Your chair looks comfy and your desk has plenty of workspace. You look like you legitimately keep your place clean. It doesn't look very lived in, but I'm jelly.

Monitor names?

Thinking about finally caving in and buying a mechanical keyboard but I don't want to spend more than $100, for someone who's never really used a mechanical keyboard before will kailh brown switches be a good choice ?

lmao welcome back aon

Go to a store and try the keyswitches you find pleasing to type on. Then try to wait for sales or some to pop up used in your local online classifieds.

ayy me too

cute keyboard user, I like, also where are the dildos at I remember you having quite a few displayed

fuck

Bro. Upgrade your monitors and you will have maximum comfort possible.

i didn't have that many. no good ones either. still need to buy some BD toys

look at cmstorm

I fucking love you user

I need two ssds though.

Thanks senpai.

Got the mount name too? sorry

thanks homie

rate guys

7/10 would be higher if you had better cable management, I recommend velco or zip ties

I'm looking to do that soon. Want to get a low besel monitor that is 1440p. Need to get a mechanical keyboard first

Is that chair good? Also that setup is super clean, and comfy, I rate it 9/10.

Looked it up and it doesn't seem that appealing. I was looking at the Azio Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (MGK1-K). Think this would be a good start?

Sauce?

hahaha cancer fag

ya I was considering it, much of it is temporary though, also I did not post my own reversed image.

Ok we get it you're gay
but what the fuck kill yourself

Oh nice

>and I thought my case was a meme

Thats pretty neat.
I like cute butts.
Cool shit.
work on wires.

I have 3 of these
siig.com/av-products/wall-mounts/desk-mounts/full-motion-easy-access-single-monitor-desk-mount-black.html
I use two poles and one pole I put two mounts

You are a living meme. How did you do it?

o SHIT, that's a case? I thought that was a fucking photocopier / printer

Never post again, kill yourself.

Hey bois.

that's a nice keyboard, name?

Take the stickers off the displays you fool and
route the cables behind the screens too

You also forgot
>Razer keyboard with trackpad
>cyborg R.A.T.
>Xbox 360 and Xbone with Kinect
>wallpaper from 2001

Hey thanks I like it. Ducky Shine 4, with Vortex White doubleshot PBT keycaps, and Ducky Purple PBT keycaps.
What's wrong with the stickers? And yeah cable management is a total mess, just bought a tonne of velcro ties gonna just tie my shit up.

Second time posting my setup (first time was about 2 years ago).

Last time, you guys tore me apart & I got lots of constructive criticism. Looking for more of the same. Please excuse potato picture, don't have decent camera.

(Yes, I am using a macbook. I plan to purchase a desktop in the near future because I work out of my apartment 1-2 days a week and office on osx is a slow piece of shit.)

I get everything I have from realtives, thrift shops, and dumpsters

>trackpad
No, believe me or not, its a screen
SERIOUSLY WHO THE FUCK TOUGHT A SCREEN WOULD BE GOOD ON A KEYBOARD

2/3

I have the same glass, nice

3/3

(Not pictured- DT880 & MDR 7506)

haha

does it have cherry MX switches?

Yeah comes in lots of different. I chose MX Black.

I only have an old shitty wabcam I got from a relative when they got a new one, I work at a used computer store, so I tend to use whats older instead of buying new stuff.

What games do you play with it, I honestly don't really see a use for linear switches unless its something as light as a red, I guess it'd be ok for typing

Posting my shitty shit station again. I need to remove the shelf, and patch the wall. Might just moved the /bst/ somewhere else in the process.

Switch type is just a personal preference. There's no real world advantage to any switch, despite what autists may fantasize.

Also, because Im a lazy fuck, whats the price and are the LED's RGB?

So my current build is starting to show its age. I currently have an i52500k with stock cooler, 7970 ghz edition, and 8GB of ram. I recently upgraded my hard drive to an SSD so im good on that front. My current case is also falling apart. I have a nice keyboard and mouse so that is taken care of already.

So this build will be used for a quite a few things. Mainly it will be gaming though. Things like the Witcher 3, Overwatch, and Doom will be my main games for awhile probably. I am looking to upgrade my monitor as well. So the one i picked out seems to meet all my criteria. I want something that is 27"+, 1440P, 144hz refresh rate, and a IPS panel the fact it is freesync is kind of a bonus.

I also do photo editing occasionally for fun and sometimes as favors for family. I will also need to do some CAD/3D work. Also a lot of netflix and regular internet browsing will occur most likely. Eventually i will need to write some lengthy papers and do research but that really wont matter too much as far as hardware is concerned

So for now i am planning on getting the RX480 because of that sweet price point. I am just not sure if it will be able to hit at least 90 FPS in the games i mentioned. So far its looking like it will but hopefully in the next few weeks we get a few more substantial benchmarks. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

more money than sense, also TN.

Is the tap water undrinkable? Or are you too lazy to go get a glass of water?

If you want to be fully meme compliant then yes go for that definitely.

Thanks will do, gonna be getting some new shit also. Another monitor is going to be very likely, the TV is gonna go somewhere on that wall, should I put it around the picture frame area?

>Basement station
Not that bad mate, please clean it up and organize everything. Possibly do away with that would, you could make it pretty comfy.

What are the pills on the desk?

Too busy to take an actual new picture

I want to see the nest surrounding this.

percocet my friend

ah yes anyone who buys amd is a full on professional memer

>being a nvidicuck 2016

holy shit my sides have erupted

r8/h8

advice is apreciated

Yeah its really bad.. lol..

My advice: KYS

ma dukes be gett'n crunk bout dat 'lectrictee bill, cuz.

tried and failed, now on meds...

Yah could be good place.

What meds I think I need some too.

Looks cute could have better wire management.
comfy desk.

neat desk senpai.

wut
idk i try to just choke em down and not think about it.

>first time posting
;^)
I have to ask are you an Aussie?
Because if you are keep up the good work!
Get rid of that daft keyboard and your sorted!
Woof!
Needs moar shit!
I WANT IN HERE!
That PC looks like you spent a lot of money to put together. Lets use are next big sum of cash on a camera!
I think everyone on Sup Forums including myself has done that wallpaper at some point.
You've had your go!
Sockfags are alright on here but I fucking can't stand furry shite!
>tfw my garden chair wasn't made by the institute
Not my cuppa tea but looking good!
Looking comfy!
Looking VERY comfy but I'd get a nice Trinitron telly or an old Phillips set as your telly.
You've had your go!
Looking comfy!
Nice A/C Unit!
Not my cuppa tea but that don't make it bad!
I wish I was with them speakers!
NOW WE'RE TALKING!
YOU GIVE ME HOPE IN Sup Forums
WITHOUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU THIS BOARD IS CANCER!
Not my cuppa tea also but im sure its orgasmic to others!
Fucking hell shedman long time no see!
Whats been happening?
Anything under 11/10 is a sin!
COMFYCRAB!
Dark but very comfy!