>not understanding a mac is a pc

fuck off normal fag

>Typing Like This

>buy Mac
>install Windows
>it's still Mac

>using mac os for anything

>using anything but OSX

Part of the problem with Macs is the hardware that is designed to break right after warrant goes poof.

Try out XCode goys, no but really, it's pretty fun. Building a Hackintosh is also pretty fun.

>muh dpi scaling

I had to get a PC, and just use OSX, my Mac Pro only has 6 thunderbolt ports, and really shitty GPUs. My new PC has 8 thunderbolt ports, and 2 quadro M6000s

What about just building a hackintosh?

Most people here dual boot and use ext4, even though read-write is available in Linux for NTFS.

So how do they know whether or not you bought AppleCare? Because your post would be completely fucking retarded if they didn't know.

Applecare is shit ill rather get real service plan instead of consumer crap even if the are expensive as shit.

>using Two Different Proprietary Operating Systems
>master race
Top shill

What experience do you have on this subject?

We all use GNU, is this your first ever post? Like I'm being serious, did you just happen to find this and think we all are apart if the kiddish "PC MASTER RACE" thing that gamer kids are doing? Nobody here likes Windows, nobody, nobody here plays games, nobody here likes Microsoft, very few here do like Apple products and use Macs, but almost everyone else uses GNU as their main, dude seriously read a few posts for once instead of assuming we are into the shitty Windows fanclub.

>Wanting corporate overlords owning your computer expierience

>we all use GNU

No we don't, you shitter. Sup Forums are a bunch of posers.

Hackintosh master race

2 rupees have been deposited in your shit wiping hands Pajeet.

Well I use it unironically and like it.

Don't you think you are generalizing a bit too much?

This. Disgusting microdong and apfail shills fuck off already.

>nobody here plays games
Dude like 30% of all active threads right now are gaming related.

>Sup Forums - the post
So much delusion and memery
What "Gnu" operating system are you using?

Apple hardware is horrifically overpriced and not particularly well built anymore. There was a time when it made sense to buy a Mac and install Windows on it, but that time has passed.

why mac is not pc

Meh. The new Vaio is expensive as fuck. So anyone wanting to buy a non gaming PC should look at either rMBP or the Toshiba Kirabook. Everything else is a meme unless you get something at your job.

This

Why would I install Windows on my Mac?

Can't argue with that. If I was rich enough to buy Mac, I won't be using Windows in the first place.

OSX is light years ahead of Windows.

>not Buying A Mac And Dual Booting Windows Master Race

Why bother, I have a Windows-based laptop that runs OSX in a VM with excellent performance.

>dual booting
>not running both OSes at the same time
>Windows is superior
>deal with it

So you're enjoying those bugs and crashes I see.

>I can run a shitty bugged VM of macOS on my cheap laptop lol MACFAGS BTFO

>Implying Apple hardware is superior

>buying overpriced hardware to boot windows
Absolute fail

My father is still using a 2009 MacBook with maxed out ram and an ssd, works like a sharm
You're so full of shit

Why would I pay extra for an all-in-one package? If you're on Sup Forums, then you build your own computer. No exceptions. It doesn't matter if you run Mac, Linux, or Windows, you fucking build it yourself. There's no room for argument here. You simply do it or get the fuck out.