Lincux BTFO

tell my why i should switch from win10 to linux

>inb4 botnet
>inb4 ITS GNU/LINUX

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2lupgHYiK9Q?t=6m6s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You shouldn't OP. The last thing the Linux community needs is yet another rambling retard who shits up forums about how shit Linux is and how bad it is at being exactly like Windows.

Stay with what you know.

You shouldn't. Fuck off. Nobody cares.

*Only autists care.

>inb4 OP can't inb4

If you din't value your time you should switch to linux

having windows fags using linux would be like public trackers, theyre just gonna leech everything without giving back to the community

no reason at all, I only install linux as a hobby but use windows 10 as my daily driver.

It's faster, more stable, more secure, less intrusive, more customizable, and you're not selling your soul.

You can basically do anything you want with it.

Why should you use Windows 10? For the games? Photoshop? Office 2016?

Games are for children, Photoshop can be emulated, Office 2016 can be used online, with only slightly less functionality (a few less font options)

Windows is pretty good these days desu. It does a good enough job of taking care of itself and a fair job of staying out of the way while you work.

However I do notice that Windows is more fragile than Linux. Windows generally just works... until that one day that it mysteriously doesn't, after you changed nothing. With Linux you might have to spend more effort making it work in the first place, but once you have it working, it stays that way unless you do something to it to break it.

How is more users not a good thing? What are they gonna do, post noob questions to forums where they'll get answered, creating places for other noobs to find answers and pointing designers at what is most confusing to noobs? If you want wider adoption, this is how to get it.

>Office 2016 can be used online, with only slightly less functionality (a few less font options)
Online Office is total bullshit. "Slightly less functionality" is an understatement. Office Online has "slightly less functionality" than the real desktop one like a quadriplegic is "slightly less" able than a regular person.

you just described askubuntu

the tripfag arrived

To be fair the last time I seeded a public tracker I got a nice letter in the mail.

Fuck off

>falling for the crypto meme

you mad yet ? Im voting hillary, because there should be not encryption because of this shit

You'd still get encrypted by them, you literal brain dead cuckold

>> he uses public trackers

>there should be not encryption because of this shit
When they ban encryption, only criminals will have encryption. That means CryptoWall will continue to encrypt your files. Researchers won't have what they need to crack new variants and decrypt files encrypted by some of them. And all sorts of sensitive data won't be able to be encrypted, and will therefore be out in the open for criminals to take.

not if we ban ecryption, duh

>being this retarded

look

>lincux btfo in the title
>doesn't actually say or post anything to btfo them
Windows doesn't just werk btw.
It comes without the proprietary office software (need to pay extra for that), it comes without certain music and video format players (gotta install those extra too), my girlfriend and my mother said their windows 10 laptops even came without a PDF reader (lmao). It comes pre installed with Microsoft edge and not a free and open source browser that lets you install an ad blocker (Firefox).
You'll spend at least as much time messing around with Windows as with Linux. Linux might take longer to set up properly, but you'll save time by installing things through package managers.
I suppose windows 10 did one good thing by introducing the app store though...it's about time, they're literally the last major operating system to do this (after Mac, ios, Linux, and Android)

The faggot you'd be getting your ass hacked won't give a shit about encryption being banned retard

stay mad kid

>projecting this hard

stay mad yourself faggot

You're forgetting one thing: Criminals sometimes break the law. Banning something doesn't take it away from the criminals.

Do you think winbabbies have any reading comprehension or critical thinking ability?

>being this mad

youre not gettting it, why not just BAN it ????

>being this much of a faggot

BTFO
T
F
O

>Oh noooo, us govt. told me not to issue a bash command now I can't do any crimes
This is what it's like being a below 100 IQ subhuman nigger

well I have nothing to hide, so I am not the nigger

not so sure about you user ?

Don't switch. Problem solved.

ITT: triggered Winbabbies bite the bait. Again.

Okay then let's see your facebook id and proof that it's yours

>Games are for children
There was a time where I'd have felt like contesting that, but the industry nowadays does aim exclusively for spastic twelve year olds.

>mfw there are stupid linuxfags like you who dont get it

Linux advantages:
- no constant, persistent upgrade nagscreens
- freedoms
Linux disadvantages:
- no image previews in file picker
- systemd

Stallman tried to give an image slideshow presentation on his small lap, at a speech, and he was using linux and his slideshow didn't work at all and he was constantly saying :"I don't know how this thing works... I don't know what is wrong...this is strange.
Linux is just a dream, in reality it's not good for a lot of things.

[citation needed]

>implying no file manager has image previews
>implying you have to use systemd and there are no alternatives

GTFO newfag

>implying this sort of thing is common
>implying windows works

ROFL

>implying it happened at all

You do realise he doesn't have any idea what systemd is, don't you. He just picked the dankest topic on Sup Forums these days

>implying our infallible god stallman is not infallible

>implying the focus is on stallman rather than a bullshit story you told about a linux laptop failing to do a slideshow

>He just picked the dankest topic on Sup Forums these days
that's exactly what I did

You do realize that wasn't me? I highly doubt that story is true anyway. Stallman is our god.

>ITT
Winkiddies thoroughly getting BTFO

>pretending to be a stereotype to avoid having to admit you told a bullshit story

how big is the chance that this image wasnt created with free software ????

>loonixfags btfo indeed

No, that was not fucking me. Learn to look up the fucking reply ids you retard :D we sit in the same boat, i am an arch + KDE user myself.

IDK Im just posting dank memezz XDD

You should talk some more about how we're a cult who worships Stallman like a God. That was pretty entertaining.

(You)

>Learn to look up the fucking reply ids
Help a total newfag out. Teach me the ways.

:DDD

>arch + KDE user
MASTER RACE

t. GNOME user

All hail Stallman

Wait, that's photoshopped. They don't actually charge 10 Americlapistanian Dollerydoos a year for fucking Solitaire.

You sure? LMAO XDD

>>THIS POST WAS CREATED USING FREE AS IN FREEDOM; SOFTWARE ONLY

>>ACCEPT YOUR TRUE LORD AND SAVIOUR RSL TOEDAY

>is really worshipping stallman

Windows advantages:
- wide variety of context menus and search boxes available
- compatible with premium solitaire
- supports both light and dark theme at once
- no need to customize the theme beyond selecting a single color
- automatically makes sure you're running the latest version

Windows disadvantages:
- none
- 2 rupees have been deposited into your Sup Forums Shill Account

>actually made up a story about some linux notebook that fucked up a slideshow

Hey whatever man. I didn't post that - in fact
>>IM STARTING TO THINK IT'S YOU!

this guys gets it

Hindus have no real lords. Even if there are, none of their lord can save this thread from a chronic shitposter such as myself :DD

>better accuse someone else of bullshitting to get this dude off my ass
Still waiting for that citation on your bullshit story, though. Although, humorously enough, a quick search of Google turned up multiple instances of Windows failing on Bill during presentations. Laughs were had.

I'm aware of these circumstances. And i'm not fucking pro-windows. I did not fucking post that m8. Chill your tits

LOONIX USERS MAD CONFIRMED

>mum gets the camera

>I'm aware of these circumstances.
I'm sure you are, having just found the exact same videos I did when you went to beat Google like it owed you money looking for something, anything that would back up your bullshit linux laptop story.

>Your thread

projecting this hard

get off this board and spend some time with your wife's son

Blah.
If you don't believe me, i'll just worship Stallman on my own you heretic!

POO
O
O

>being this buttravaged

C U C K E D

A G A I N,

W I N C U C K O L D

pic sauce plz, for science.

>win10
The worst version of windows. You could switch to pretty much anything and it would be an improvement..

Oh hi

>And i'm not fucking pro-windows.
You should be.

c:

XD

But can you rub Premium Solitaire on your Ganoo plus Leenucks?

You forgot candy crush is preinstalled.

linux - try to run a slideshow =problems

Of course I can

Speak English, my shitskin friend

try to say one bad thing about a international succesfull game making millions of dollars every day

>protip. you cant

>Speak English

>>>>POO

don't do it, nobody wants you here, you're a memeing fucktard who makes no decisions for him/herself and you will just poison the community

stay where the fuck you belong, in windows 10 land, also get your mommy to buy you some more pizza bites while you're at it

IN

THE

It's not going to be free anymore in a month and if it requires purchasing windows 7/8.1 it isn't really free.

>App Store is package manager for OS X
Fuck off,ignorant cunt

homebrew is a placebo, don't kid yourself

>>>implying i cant install comfy apt-get on loonix

LOONIX
O
O
N
I
X

You shouldn't. Everyone knows FreeBSD is superiorestest.